THE BROWNS BOARD

Cincinnati Bengals in Super Bowl LVI

tinythinker

3 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I don't blame baker for that.  Players always want to play.  I blame Stefanski for that.  The coach should have shut down the player.

Yep. I cringed when Baker was allowed, cleared, and went out there. Dang, that inspired the guys on the team.

But it didn't work much. They didn't let Keenum play until they were out of the playoffs. Baker has the heart and soul of a champion.

But injured? I would never have let him play that first game - I would have let Keenum play the rest of the season.

I actually had no idea Keenum was undrafted back in 2012, ten years ago, and he's only as tall as Baker....

but, interesting to note - the Browns haven't had a very good cast of receivers for years. The Bengals are soaring into the Superbowl with an excellent cast of wr's.

Bernie Kosar said it back in 2010. He knows.what he's talking about - all the way up to today - the Browns haven't drafted wr's well.

Only Schwartz may turn out to be a star, but he was only a starter the last game. The Browns may very well draft two wr's in the next draft... lol.

https://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/2010/09/bernie_kosar_on_the_browns_off.html