THE BROWNS BOARD

Sashit to became Ratbirds Prez!.. LOLOLOLOL!

nickers

Just now, Orion said:

Wasn't he the originator of our tanking scheme?  I mean he let a pro bowl DB, Schwartz our RT and other starters leave in free agency...so we could totally suck.  

Yup.. Thats the one...

The sequence with Schwartz was

Sashi offered Schwartz more than he ended taking from KC
MS turned it down because he wanted to Test The Market
MS didn't get anything higher because The Market didn't like him as much as he thought
MS came back to Sashi a few days later.. and was told the offer was off the table.

Pretty similar to how Cuban functions on Shark Tank.. "Here's my offer, take it or leave it"

Also Haden wouldn't take a cut from 13.4M, top 8 CB salary, when his play didn't come close to even a top-20 CB [more like 65th].. He was a probowl CB when signed the contract but declined before he was cut.. those 2 concussions in 2015 didn't help.

11 hours ago, Orion said:

he let a pro bowl DB...leave in free agency.

I can't remember the guy's name.  He was a safety.  The name Williams comes to mind, but I think it was a different name...

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I can't remember the guy's name.  He was a safety.  The name Williams comes to mind, but I think it was a different name...

I think it was Pierre Desir

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I was talking to a friend of mine. He is a big ratturds fan. He is NOT happy at all about what is going on there. 

Its becoming painfully obvious Jackson and Huntley arent the longterm answer at QB... They should be using Jackson like the Niners use Deebo Samuel...

The only thing Sashi ever did right was pulling the plug on the fax machine when Huey wanted to get the Bengals a 2nd rounder for AJ McCarran. 

Thank God Jimmah actually did something right and brought in Dorsey to use the picks from the two year shit sandwich Sashi served up to build up picks...