THE BROWNS BOARD

How do you deal with a big loss this season?

BrownsfaninPa

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, exactly...  Their fanbase is fairweather to the nth degree....  Out at dinner tonight talking to a guy ( New York transplant) and a Jets fan.... Well, his wife (supposed mega Bengals fan) isn't staying for the second half of  our Super Bowl party.. Can't stand the suspense? Yeah, I'll be mean..  Montana to Rice... you're one short on heartbreak,  The Drive, The Fumble.... At least you made it to the Super Bowl...   

I can handle OBJ gloating, or Carpetbagger Kroenke spending his way to a (probable) one and done SB win....  But as far as I'm concerned.. Dem Bungles need to wait around another 30 years or so to get to another Super Bowl....

Plus the fact the Rams will be out of sight out of mind, but you gotta live with Bungle fans.

Who Dey!?!?!

• Upvote 1

Seeing the Bungles make it there... I gotta believe Haslam is just seething underneath his shirt collar and to have to face the fact and realize him and Dee Haslam are still getting it "ALL FUCKING WRONG.. And to be truthful... I'm sick of Haslam Bungling it at every turn!!

11 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The halftime show was a gangsta rap throwback. Not exactly woke and honestly pretty good. 

Yeah, it was definitely entertaining at the least. 

I have no idea what nickers is rambling on about every thing being woke. I think it is hilarious, though. 

On 2/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, nickers said:

Seeing the Bungles make it there... I gotta believe Haslam is just seething underneath his shirt collar and to have to face the fact and realize him and Dee Haslam are still getting it "ALL FUCKING WRONG.. And to be truthful... I'm sick of Haslam Bungling it at every turn!!

Haslam isn't calling the shots anymore nickers.  Johnny Football taught him a severe lesson. It's Berry's show now... and we're still dealing with the after effects of the previous mistakes.  You can debate all you want to, but taking Baker #1 overall, considering the alternatives, can't be considered a major screw up....

But unfortunately, the Bungles had the no brainer pick available when they got to the top of the draft heap.  :(  

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

Haslam isn't calling the shots anymore nickers.  Johnny Football taught him a severe lesson. It's Berry's show now... and we're still dealing with the after effects of the previous mistakes.  You can debate all you want to, but taking Baker #1 overall, considering the alternatives, can't be considered a major screw up....

But unfortunately, the Bungles had the no brainer pick available when they got to the top of the draft heap.  :(  

ya ya joe got them to the big game blah blah blah that being said I have no belief  that paul brown will get the o-line fixed this year and joe will just get punished more next season I mean how many hits can a guy take in 3 years so ya I still believe we are the better team with a healthy Q.B