THE BROWNS BOARD

Classified

BaconHound

Obama administration won't release IRS targeting documents ...

The Obama administration is refusing to publicly release more than 500 documents on the IRS's targeting of Tea Party groups. Twenty months after the IRS scandal broke, there are still many...

Obama administration refuses release documents about $1.7 ...

On the same day in January that sailors captured by Iran were released, a $1.7 billion payment was made to Tehran, ostensibly a settlement of a longstanding legal dispute. So says the White House.

Not A Smidgen - Obama Administration Refuses To Handover ...

Well that was fast. After saying last week the administration was going to release about 2,500 IRS documents, possibly including tax returns that might have been shared with the White House, the inspector general office for the Treasury Department just decided not to release the information because the release could violate existing law.

Why Obama hesitates to release the CIA's JFK ... - JFK Facts

Baker, author of "Family of Secrets," calls on supporters of President Obama to write to the president calling for release of 50,000 pages of CIA documents related to JFK's assassination. [For more details, see "Top 5 JFK files Brennan should make public".] He wonders, though, if Obama might have some "trepidation" about doing so.

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret ...

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information...

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Obama administration won't release IRS targeting documents ...

The Obama administration is refusing to publicly release more than 500 documents on the IRS's targeting of Tea Party groups. Twenty months after the IRS scandal broke, there are still many...

Stay on topic Cal. Is it ok for a former president to remove classified documents from Washington and take them home to another state? The law suggests no but I’m interested in his supporters’ take.

• Upvote 1

Where was your concern back in obaMao's day. Or would you have any comment

on higgardly and her activities?

You don't know that Pres Trump did it while in office.

I don't if those were unclassified by Pres Trump.

higgardly was NEVER president, so there.

Just more cherry picking gotchas.

btw, with all of higgardly's and the deep state's spies,

those documents could have been fake "classified" for all we know.

russian collusion lies, etc etc etc etc etc.

It's all on topic - possible? misuse of documents.

• Upvote 2

LOL,  cnn says boo!

This breaking news  can only be topped if stelter himself  was reciting this drivel on-air ( oh wait he probably did)

but nobody's watching.

the natl archives will complete "an investigation by Feb 24? "  an effort that only rises to the level of dotting i's and crossing t's? 

Let alone  - ALL Trump's twitter deletions.....  thats right  NATIONAL SECURITY IMPORTANCE!  Trumps deleted twitter account. 

this is like  the librarian we're talking about here.... 

good  luck with that, I mean getting the attention BACK on orange man bad instead of another foreign policy debacle that's about to happen.

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Stay on topic Cal. Is it ok for a former president to remove classified documents from Washington and take them home to another state? The law suggests no but I’m interested in his supporters’ take.

Why not? apparently it's cool for a former Sec of State to do much worse..

16 hours ago, BaconHound said:

See previous  reply.  This is kind of  a  "so what " moment  ain't  it?

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

See previous  reply.  This is kind of  a  "so what " moment  ain't  it?

WSS

It’s a “so what” moment if the person you like does it.

It’s a big deal if it’s done by your enemy 

Politics in a nutshell on this forum

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Sorry I may have messed up and posted a response in the wrong thread. Big deal if it's done by my enemies? Since you addressed me personally can you go back and find some place where I have been outraged about anything this minor?

And yes I get the deflections and the what about.

WSS

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

you meant it as a "gotcha" but it deserves "whataboutism". Read what the link that Axe posted. Your higgardly, which you have never ? criticized, refused to hand over documents. DELETED thousands and thousands of them and lied about their content. She had her laptop, etc bleachbitted and hammers taken to cell phones.

Pres Trump turned over a bunch of boxes.

Defending the left in this country is exactly - when it isn't your attack, you don't care.

Americans left in Afghanistan, benghazi, "if you like your dr you can keep your dr", the crisis in Ukraine, obaMao commie's (and biden's) "fast and furious" where they deliberately DID NOT track the gun sales to drug cartels, so try to implicate all American gun owners in mexican crime......

the mess that is biden's vp.....but every fake news about President Trump is "important" to you?

not buyin it. That is the point.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you meant it as a "gotcha" but it deserves "whataboutism". Read what the link that Axe posted. Your higgardly, which you have never ? criticized, refused to hand over documents. DELETED thousands and thousands of them and lied about their content. She had her laptop, etc bleachbitted and hammers taken to cell phones.

Pres Trump turned over a bunch of boxes.

Defending the left in this country is exactly - when it isn't your attack, you don't care.

Americans left in Afghanistan, benghazi, "if you like your dr you can keep your dr", the crisis in Ukraine, obaMao commie's (and biden's) "fast and furious" where they deliberately DID NOT track the gun sales to drug cartels, so try to implicate all American gun owners in mexican crime......

the mess that is biden's vp.....but every fake news about President Trump is "important" to you?

not buyin it. That is the point.

I sure as hell didn’t vote for Hillary 

All I was pointing out was that if whoever ANYONE likes, they can do no wrong. And whoever they don’t like, that person is the worst thing EVER. And, of course you fall right into that narrative 

For people to get so upset about this stuff is nonsense and stupid and a big huge waste of time IMO

I come on here for the entertainment  value. Reading insane posts,  by people rambling on about nonsense is quite funny to me 

This forum could easily be labeled the “comedy and tragedy” forum instead of the “political” forum 

And I’m sure there will be follow up links and name calling to bolster my points

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

All I was pointing out was that if whoever ANYONE likes, they can do no wrong. And whoever they don’t like, that person is the worst thing EVER. And, of course you fall right into that narrative 

For people to get so upset about this stuff is nonsense and stupid and a big huge waste of time IMO

I come on here for the entertainment  value. Reading insane posts,  by people rambling on about nonsense is quite funny to me 

This forum could easily be labeled the “comedy and tragedy” forum instead of the “political” forum 

And I’m sure there will be follow up links and name calling to bolster my points

so you admit your point was strictly a dumb "gotcha" that doesn't get anybody?

You ASSUME Pres Trump is GUILTY without knowing the facts.

We can PROVE the facts about higgardly.

Facts matter.

The "russian collusion" was totally a faked bombastic setup to try to destroy Pres Trump.

Just like traitorous Vindman, who testified against Pres Trump at the impeachment hearing:

he LIED. Wish we knew who put him up to it.

Vindman Admits Lying in Impeachment Testimony, Quits Army ...

Vindman Admits Lying in Impeachment Testimony, Quits Army. July 31, 2020. 7291. " U.S. Army Forces Command Visit " ( CC BY 2.0 ) by The U.S. Army. Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is quitting the US Army. Vindman lied while testifying to an impeachment hearing about a phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelenskiy.
    and the fake testimony vs Justice Kavanaugh - same thing. Lied - even friends back then and former boyfriend say it.
again and again.
You happily buy into a gotcha lie, it's your own fault if you are unhappy with the results.

Again, the Pres Trump team WILLINGLY gave up those boxes. Wait for some facts before  jumping over the lefty cliff next time?

Have a nice day.

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2022 at 1:47 PM, calfoxwc said:

so you admit your point was strictly a dumb "gotcha" that doesn't get anybody?

You ASSUME Pres Trump is GUILTY without knowing the facts.

We can PROVE the facts about higgardly.

Facts matter.

The "russian collusion" was totally a faked bombastic setup to try to destroy Pres Trump.

Just like traitorous Vindman, who testified against Pres Trump at the impeachment hearing:

he LIED. Wish we knew who put him up to it.

Vindman Admits Lying in Impeachment Testimony, Quits Army ...

Vindman Admits Lying in Impeachment Testimony, Quits Army. July 31, 2020. 7291. " U.S. Army Forces Command Visit " ( CC BY 2.0 ) by The U.S. Army. Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is quitting the US Army. Vindman lied while testifying to an impeachment hearing about a phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelenskiy.
    and the fake testimony vs Justice Kavanaugh - same thing. Lied - even friends back then and former boyfriend say it.
again and again.
You happily buy into a gotcha lie, it's your own fault if you are unhappy with the results.

Again, the Pres Trump team WILLINGLY gave up those boxes. Wait for some facts before  jumping over the lefty cliff next time?

Have a nice day.

You posted a knee jerk reaction with a link?

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!