THE BROWNS BOARD

Russians shelling largest Nuclear plant in Europe, could be worse than Chernobyl

high radiation levels have been detected. It's all out world war, now, but

only the brave heroes of Ukraine are fighting it.

Pukin has already threatened Norway and Sweden...

and his navy has hit some NATO ships in the Black Sea.

and whorta's , woodpecker's and tex's biden insists

on buying a LOT of oil from russia to finance it.

Blood on al their hands.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You are one dumb son of a bitch. The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) has stated there is no change in radiation levels . You stupid asshole. 

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

only the brave heroes of Ukraine are fighting it.

Pukin has already threatened Norway and Sweden...

and his navy has hit some NATO ships in the Black Sea.

and whorta's , woodpecker's and tex's biden insists

on buying a LOT of oil from russia to finance it.

Blood on al their hands.

Lots of Russian oil? That's next to be cut off... Conspiracy Cal... 5%....  And when gas hits $4.50 a gallon, make sure to blame it on Biden for cutting Russia off. Stop playing your heads I win, tails you lose game. 60 million barrels out of the strategic reserve to try and keep prices down, but don't mention that.  

Blood? Not 1\2 as much as it is on Putin's... at least 500 (and counting)  Russian soldiers dead...   For an unprovoked attack on the Ukraine.  Spin your way out of that one.  

Hey, heard one of those Russian oligarchs isn't happy, and has a $1 million contract to anyone who can take Putin out.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Lots of Russian oil? That's next to be cut off... Conspiracy Cal... 5%....  And when gas hits $4.50 a gallon, make sure to blame it on Biden for cutting Russia off. Stop playing your heads I win, tails you lose game. 60 million barrels out of the strategic reserve to try and keep prices down, but don't mention that.  

Blood? Not 1\2 as much as it is on Putin's... at least 500 (and counting)  Russian soldiers dead...   For an unprovoked attack on the Ukraine.  Spin your way out of that one.  

Hey, heard one of those Russian oligarchs isn't happy, and has a $1 million contract to anyone who can take Putin out.   

Please tell me you really aren't this stupid Larry.. Wait.. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

You are one dumb son of a bitch. The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) has stated there is no change in radiation levels . You stupid asshole. 

go lick the IAEA's butts.

This is from the people who ARE THERE, stupid.

https://www.rferl.org/a/chernobyl-radiation-levels-ukraine-invasion/31723877.html

Ukraine Says Radiation Levels Elevated In Chernobyl Zone; UN Says Not To Worry

so, stupid, the higher levels in the Chernobyl zone, coupled with the possible release of radiation from the 6X larger than Chernobyl plant, will be a disaster across Europe...or russia, depending on air currents.

and, your IAEA is corrupt, just like the UN.

Ukraine Says Radiation Levels Elevated In Chernobyl Zone; UN Says Not To Worry

meanwhile...

IAEA ineffective, or corrupt to the core? « Fire Earth

Sent by a reader... edited by FEWW-JMC "Atoms for Peace" The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was set up in 1957 supposedly to promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy, and to prevent its use for military purpose, including nuclear weapons. It's based in Vienna, and has "Regional Safeguards Offices," one in Toronto and the…

IAEA warns Ukraine crisis raises the risk of nuclear ...

The IAEA's Grossi said the agency had been informed by Russia on Tuesday that its troops had taken control of the territory around Ukraine's Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant. Situated in the southeast of the country, the Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant is Ukraine's largest and houses six of its 15 operational nuclear power reactors.

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

Please tell me you really aren't this stupid Larry.. Wait.. 

yes he is, and it isn't just the wine talking, either.

• Haha 1

furthermore, fredo neo....in your face goes the truth:

the UN is corrupt, the WHO is completely corrupt,

and guess where the IAEA fits in:

https://undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com/2021/05/14/world-health-organizations-ties-to-industry/

World Health Organization’s Ties to Industry, Gates

• “TrustWHO,” a documentary film produced by Lilian Franck, delves into the corruption behind the World Health Organization
  • https://youtu.be/xRBEvmtLme8
  • Industry influences, from Big Tobacco to the nuclear industry and pharmaceuticals, dictated WHO’s global agenda from the start; WHO’s 2009 H1N1 pandemic response was heavily influenced by the pharmaceutical industry
  • WHO works closely with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), a promotor of the nuclear industry, and has downplayed health effects caused by the Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear disasters
  • WHO’s investigation into COVID-19’s origins is corrupt, as China was allowed to hand pick the members of the WHO’s investigative team, which includes Peter Daszak, Ph.D., who has close professional ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) that was being investigated
  • The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was the biggest funder of WHO when Donald Trump stopped U.S. funding, making Gates’ priorities the backbone of WHO
  • Given the strong and ongoing evidence that WHO is heavily influenced, if not outright controlled, by Bill Gates and industry, WHO’s usefulness as a guardian of public health needs to be reevaluated

54 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

furthermore, fredo neo....in your face goes the truth:

the UN is corrupt, the WHO is completely corrupt,

and guess where the IAEA fits in:

https://undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com/2021/05/14/world-health-organizations-ties-to-industry/

World Health Organization’s Ties to Industry, Gates

• “TrustWHO,” a documentary film produced by Lilian Franck, delves into the corruption behind the World Health Organization
  • https://youtu.be/xRBEvmtLme8
  • Industry influences, from Big Tobacco to the nuclear industry and pharmaceuticals, dictated WHO’s global agenda from the start; WHO’s 2009 H1N1 pandemic response was heavily influenced by the pharmaceutical industry
  • WHO works closely with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), a promotor of the nuclear industry, and has downplayed health effects caused by the Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear disasters
  • WHO’s investigation into COVID-19’s origins is corrupt, as China was allowed to hand pick the members of the WHO’s investigative team, which includes Peter Daszak, Ph.D., who has close professional ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) that was being investigated
  • The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was the biggest funder of WHO when Donald Trump stopped U.S. funding, making Gates’ priorities the backbone of WHO
  • Given the strong and ongoing evidence that WHO is heavily influenced, if not outright controlled, by Bill Gates and industry, WHO’s usefulness as a guardian of public health needs to be reevaluated

I've had my suspicions but now I'm convinced you are mentally Retarded.

giphy.gif

translation:

"Men, women and children are being murdered by my happy vote against Pres Trump and I don't care jimmy crack corn and it isn't my fault even though I'm guilty of a terrible vote but I will never admit it and nothing is my fault cause I'm a liberal hack troll"

53 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.1be7c4b775856225e5398baf685de1ac.png

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-nuclear-reactors-being-safely-shut-down-us-energy-official-2022-03-04/

More lies.

Funny, how suddenly everyone believes everything the MSM puts out now is truth.

A lot of Russian troops are losing heart and surrendering or fleeing. You expect me to believe that Russian troops would hang around if there was a significant radiation leakage? I'm sure that plant has radiation alarms and I'm sure the alarms would be going apeshit after that attack. I haven't seen anywhere where the radiation levels are elevated.

Stop spreading this shit around 🙄