THE BROWNS BOARD

68%-40% Not Surprised..

Axe

19 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Well when these Rs & Ds stop putting party & platform over country, I'll take them seriously. They have a lot to do to earn my vote or votes. 

No Bob, no. Don't you know that if everyone voted for Trump there would be no bad things in the world right now? Literally every bad thing that is happening now is only happening because Biden took over a lot over a year ago. Those bad things literally didn't get into motion until that point. If Trump was here nothing bad would be happening. Fact. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

People often talk of a republican majority and I think that's off base. Many of the Republicans hated Trump because he upset the apple cart. It's not so much Republican or Democrat it's the power structure it's the ruling class and they did not like an outsider coming in and making them look like fools. They wanted Jeb Bush or some other milquetoast. So you had Democrat who will hate any Republican and you had never trumper's who didn't want the upstart to succeed.

WSS

And much of this goes both ways

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No Bob, no. Don't you know that if everyone voted for Trump there would be no bad things in the world right now? Literally every bad thing that is happening now is only happening because Biden took over a lot over a year ago. Those bad things literally didn't get into motion until that point. If Trump was here nothing bad would be happening. Fact. 

Of course if anything bad did happen, or even if it didn't, you guys who pretend to be open-minded would be burning down cities across the US.

WSS

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Can't figure it out.

We used to be a nation about caring for each other. While some of that still exists (thankfully) I think the media does a disservice to our nation by creating too many labels (color, nationality, male, female, etc). 

The pandemic brought out lots of ugly behavior, its horrible.

Curious, what are your labels in that context? Color, gender, nationality, etc?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

To you maybe. But younger generations are taught that it is not great, it never was. We are evil.

Liberals like Neo are taught that our very founding was illegitimate, that we are a racist nation, that because of us poor countries exist.  

I think there's just a better understanding we aren't the perfect shining light of all things good that older generations seem to think. We're lacking in health care, education, etc etc etc. We aren't the best country and head and shoulders above everyone else. That's an apple pie, 4th of July, star spangled fantasy that was fed to people. 

This is the positive side of increased access to information. You have the JAFBFs of the world gobbling up misinformation, and then you have the actual global sharing of knowledge and experiences. People are more connected globally now than ever. 

And before anyone gets their depends in a bind, you can point out the flaws of your country and still love it. If anything, if you're legitimately identifying flaws and trying to fix them than you're trying to make this place better. That's easily preferable to putting your head in the sand and shouting "we're number one!" while everything crumbles around you. 

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Until you criticized both parties equally you are "you guys." 

WSS

When 99% of this board is criticizing and trying to "own the libs" that hardly seems necessary. 

I call out idiocy, and right now, that's being shown exclusively by right wingers on this board. 

Biden is an old ass man that is a shit choice for president, and still a better choice than Trump. We STILL haven't done anything about student loans even though that was a campaign promise. You guys act like Biden is some far left antifa SJW but he's barely done anything that liberal. We could barely get money passed for fucking infrastructure.

The Dems suck, but Reps are worse. Dems fall over themselves and don't improve anything, Reps actively make things worse. Dems can't work together, Reps unite around the petty bullshit of "owning the libs" and a manufactured culture war 

Our two party system is trash and widening income inequality is making it worse. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

more woodpecker stupid crap assertions. Just bigoted "look at me, I'm special" nonsense.

Pretty much....woodypeckerhead is the last guy on this Saturday Night Live clip - he's the

toilet plunger guy (looks like a long narrow beak)

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker is just like those tiktok nutjobs. "WE ARE SO SO SPECIAL  AND LOOK AT US WE ARE YOUNG!!!!!" when they are actually....

fools.

This post, ladies and gentlemen, is from the older, more mature poster that calls others out for their "feelings". 

Let that sink in

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This post, ladies and gentlemen, is from the older, more mature poster that calls others out for their "feelings". Let that sink in

which means nothing. as usual for you, woodpecker. Your stupid contentions could be answered if you would learn how to read and search on the internet. You are a MORON.

Russian Woodpecker | Military Wiki | Fandom

The Russian Woodpecker was a notorious Soviet radio signal that could be sporadically heard on the shortwave radio bands worldwide between July 1976 and December 1989. It sounded like a sharp, repetitive tapping noise at 10 Hz, giving rise to the "Woodpecker" name. The random frequency hops disrupted legitimate broadcast, amateur radio ...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Curious, what are your labels in that context? Color, gender, nationality, etc?

It's one thing to create a political poll about what certain demographics are thinking. It's another thing to use stats to wind people up.

For example, I tend to watch Fox 8 in the morning (Cleveland). They were pushing a narrative that Covid was hitting minorities harder, for months. There was no digging into whether those stats were a product of minorities not getting the shot(s), or if it was something specific to minority physiology. 

There's other things that seem odd. Recently, International Women's Day, never knew it was a thing, why is it a thing? 

Why is there such a need by the media to label people into factions? I truly don't understand it.

8 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

It's one thing to create a political poll about what certain demographics are thinking. It's another thing to use stats to wind people up.

For example, I tend to watch Fox 8 in the morning (Cleveland). They were pushing a narrative that Covid was hitting minorities harder, for months. There was no digging into whether those stats were a product of minorities not getting the shot(s), or if it was something specific to minority physiology. 

There's other things that seem odd. Recently, International Women's Day, never knew it was a thing, why is it a thing? 

Why is there such a need by the media to label people into factions? I truly don't understand it.

YEP.

48 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Again though, what are your labels?

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again though, what are your labels?

Me? I don't label people unless I'm talking about the Steelers' fan base, or the SEC crazies.

When I meet people we either hit it off or don't. I don't worry if they're male, female, black, white, Jewish, etc.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When 99% of this board is criticizing and trying to "own the libs" that hardly seems necessary. 

I call out idiocy, and right now, that's being shown exclusively by right wingers on this board. 

Biden is an old ass man that is a shit choice for president, and still a better choice than Trump. We STILL haven't done anything about student loans even though that was a campaign promise. You guys act like Biden is some far left antifa SJW but he's barely done anything that liberal. We could barely get money passed for fucking infrastructure.

The Dems suck, but Reps are worse. Dems fall over themselves and don't improve anything, Reps actively make things worse. Dems can't work together, Reps unite around the petty bullshit of "owning the libs" and a manufactured culture war 

Our two party system is trash and widening income inequality is making it worse. 

So basically your criticism of Joe Biden is that he's old. And he hasn't quite ruined the economy as badly as you would like? Not nearly enough free s***? I'm guessing taxes aren't quite high enough and supply of domestic fuel hasn't been strangled completely? And baby we need even more diseased illegals crossing the border? Maybe his goal of 100% inflation hasn't been reached yet?

But on income inequality... making sitting on your ass smoking crack equal in value to society as working somewhere? Don't worry kid, we're getting there!

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Me? I don't label people unless I'm talking about the Steelers' fan base, or the SEC crazies.

When I meet people we either hit it off or don't. I don't worry if they're male, female, black, white, Jewish, etc.

Right, right,

But you brought up labels. I'm asking what yours are. I think it is relevant to this conversation and your viewpoint.

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So basically your criticism of Joe Biden is that he's old. And he hasn't quite ruined the economy as badly as you would like? Not nearly enough free s***? I'm guessing taxes aren't quite high enough and supply of domestic fuel hasn't been strangled completely? And baby we need even more diseased illegals crossing the border? Maybe his goal of 100% inflation hasn't been reached yet?

But on income inequality... making sitting on your ass smoking crack equal in value to society as working somewhere? Don't worry kid, we're getting there!

WSS

Right, you disagree with me. We know this. That doesn't change the fact I'm not some wild Dem supporter. The idea that we have anyone remotely close to being the counter to our MAGA folks in here is a laughable one. 

Income inequality continues to grow and it is a major issue. Trickle down economics is a joke. Reps have convinced poor conservatives to defend corporations and be anti corporate tax in this transparent attempt to keep money where it is. Well, not that transparent or they'd see it. Maybe they think that, but voting for billionaires, one day they might get to be one. Again, laughable. 

And yes, there's elitism and wealthy protecting in the Dems too, obviously. But Reps actively campaign on that shit and their base eats it up. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, right,

But you brought up labels. I'm asking what yours are. I think it is relevant to this conversation and your viewpoint.

I honestly don't have any. That's the 3rd time I wrote it now

7 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I honestly don't have any. That's the 3rd time I wrote it now

What is your gender? What is your race? What is your ethnicity?

Those were the labels you referred to originally. Those are labels we all have. We can put them on display or we can not mention them, but we all have them. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What is your gender? What is your race? What is your ethnicity?

Those were the labels you referred to originally. Those are labels we all have. We can put them on display or we can not mention them, but we all have them. 

Male

Caucasian

Irish

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, you disagree with me. We know this. That doesn't change the fact I'm not some wild Dem supporter. The idea that we have anyone remotely close to being the counter to our MAGA folks in here is a laughable one. 

Income inequality continues to grow and it is a major issue. Trickle down economics is a joke. Reps have convinced poor conservatives to defend corporations and be anti corporate tax in this transparent attempt to keep money where it is. Well, not that transparent or they'd see it. Maybe they think that, but voting for billionaires, one day they might get to be one. Again, laughable. 

And yes, there's elitism and wealthy protecting in the Dems too, obviously. But Reps actively campaign on that shit and their base eats it up. 

Just keep repeating Maga.

Speaking of the bass eating shit up.

Now that really is laughable.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't be confused the Woodpecker just wants to start screaming racism.

WSS

I am confused, didn't comprehend what he was asking.

I'll be ok, grew up in Cleveland, went to Cle Public Schools, survived the busing stuff, and feel I'm pretty diverse with that background and the jobs I did. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1