THE BROWNS BOARD

Now russia sends missiles to a place near Poland

calfoxwc

It's time for POland to get those migs to the pilots of the Ukraine.

the democratic party is now the party of too many cowards in high places. Afraid to disagree with each other,

afraid to protect their own country and people, afraid of our Constitution/Bill of Rights, afraid of law-abiding, decent

patriotic Americans everywhere, afraid of veterans, afraid of gun owners, afraid of Christians, afraid of science, ....

afraid of pretty much anything.

Not far from a WWIII.

All because ignorant voters voted against Pres Trump and America.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/03/13/russia-demolishes-a-ukrainian-training-camp-on-the-polish-border-as-putin-gives-joey-softserve-a-brushback-pitch-n535529

Russia Demolishes a Ukrainian Training Camp on the Polish Border as Putin Gives Joey SoftServe a Brushback Pitch

now, for anyone's intrigue and interest....

here is a video about  russia and the Ukraine - 

in Biblical prophecy terms.

A friend sent this to me - and it gets pretty intense toward the end of the video.

It's long. Very, very interesting.

Maybe we all need a bunker. lol.

or....

not lol?

`

all hell may break loose. Lithuanians are on high alert, putting forces toward their border with belarus.

We bought two 100 watt solar panels yesterday, shopping for a solar generator today.

Who knows. We can use it for camping when there is no electric....

and we can run small appliances and our fan on our wood-burning insert.

sad - it isn't just the Ukraine. It's NATO countries, Europe.

and of course, Moldova.

this would have been able to be prevented.

but leftwing voters pretended to hate Pres Trump's tweets.

Devastation, blood, WWIII is all on your stupid ass ignorant votes.

Marina Ovsyannikova, the Russia’s First Channel employee ran onto a live state TV news Monday to protest the war posted a video to social media explaining her actions.

“What’s happening in Ukraine is a crime and Russia is the aggressor. And there is only one person responsible for this, this man is Vladimir Putin," Ovsyannikova said in the video. "My father is Ukrainian and my mother is Russian, they have never been enemies, and this necklace is a symbol – that Russia must immediately stop this war and our brotherly nations can still come together.

"Sadly, I’ve been working on the First Channel during last couple of years, have been doing Kremlin propaganda, for which now I am very ashamed," she continued. "I am ashamed that I let lies be spread on television, I’m ashamed that I participated in turning Russian people into zombies, we kept quiet when it all started in 2014, we did not rally when Kremlin poisoned Navalny, we have silently been watching this anti-human regime, and now, the whole world turned back to us, next 10 generations will not be able to get rid of the shame of this war.”

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all hell may break loose. Lithuanians are on high alert, putting forces toward their border with belarus.

We bought two 100 watt solar panels yesterday, shopping for a solar generator today.

Who knows. We can use it for camping when there is no electric....

and we can run small appliances and our fan on our wood-burning insert.

sad - it isn't just the Ukraine. It's NATO countries, Europe.

were the solar panels very big or expensive ?

6 hours ago, ATOM said:

were the solar panels very big or expensive ?

they can be. Our friends bought some at Harbor Freight - for $120 - they were on sale for 89 with a coupon.

We bought two, they are about 3' by...4' something like that....we thought about buying a solar generator when we were in Colorado last fall - but decided to research more.

Today, we ordered one - a Bluetti EB55. Will be great for camping, and running the fireplace insert fan, small appliances, etc.

The Bluetti has pass-through charging - (can charge while running something), and is known for their lithium ion batteries that last so much longer than a lot of brands. It was $499. We can heart our home with our fireplace insert, and we could cook a bit on the front extension if we needed to. This unit would help us immensely - for things like blowing up our high air mattresses - that have a built in inflater....if we end up camping in a non-electric spot. unlike the 70, it has a big nice light on the back - the 70 has a little light on the front.

We are growing a serious garden - some friends want to help. People are getting worried about where our country is headed, but they never worried before.

The big cans of keystone beef at Walmart are really terrific. They are 8.99 a can for now. The beef and pork are terrific - the chicken is good. Been hydrating fruits and vegetables for fun. And bought a pressure canner - to can meat. Only so much room in the bigger freezer, and it's full.

It's strange to feel silly about stocking up etc in case of something very bad happening, and now here we are. Not distant anymore.

• Thanks 1