Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

Ya'll see what Matt Ryan tweeted out about his team?


laiccm

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Could it possibly be the fact that the Falcons FO told him about it first? ūü§Ē

You think he wouldve if they didn't? Ryan has never gone after ex coaches, taking heads on tv, other players regarding their contracts...cmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, laiccm said:

You think he wouldve if they didn't? Ryan has never gone after ex coaches, taking heads on tv, other players regarding their contracts...cmon

No, but it’s been reported that Ryan was made aware of the meeting with DW….research it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh you mean the 37 year old QB? 

WTF are you talking about.... Like that is even close to the same situation.  

Guess you forgot what Rodgers did when Green Bay drafted Love. 

I could care less if the Browns wanted to move on from Mayfield, but you pull that kinda shit and you get what you get. 

Jimmah is going to be lucky if he gets out of this mess with his front office in tact. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Oh you mean the 37 year old QB? 

WTF are you talking about.... Like that is even close to the same situation.  

Guess you forgot what Rodgers did when Green Bay drafted Love. 

I could care less if the Browns wanted to move on from Mayfield, but you pull that kinda shit and you get what you get. 

Jimmah is going to be lucky if he gets out of this mess with his front office in tact. 

Yeah...the one with MVPs, ProBowls, SB appearance who still better than Baker

You right...The situation in Atlanta is actually more disrespectful

 

BAKER AIN'T FREAKIN RODGERS THO

They didn't pull anything besides trying and make a team better. If you the GM and you got some headcase like Baker , who you didn't draft and you see wtf the AFC is looking like with Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson , Allen, Burrows and now Russell freakin Wilson?? You gonna hook your career and salary to Baker? Career suicide...It's a new league if Stafford wins a SB first year in LA and Brady wins one his first year in Tampa??? Get on the train or get ran over.....isn't that what Baker said to Duke Johnson tho?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Yeah...the one with MVPs, ProBowls, SB appearance who still better than Baker

You right...The situation in Atlanta is actually more disrespectful

 

BAKER AIN'T FREAKIN RODGERS THO

They didn't pull anything besides trying and make a team better. If you the GM and you got some headcase like Baker , who you didn't draft and you see wtf the AFC is looking like with Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson , Allen, Burrows and now Russell freakin Wilson?? You gonna hook your career and salary to Baker? Career suicide...It's a new league if Stafford wins a SB first year in LA and Brady wins one his first year in Tampa??? Get on the train or get ran over.....isn't that what Baker said to Duke Johnson tho?

Nah. 

The 37 year old that will retire, or scoop up a free massive contract from some dumbass team like the Browns when they have to overpay for a retread because they screwed up. 

If I'm the GM, I trade Baker to a QB hungry team before I go all in on someone else while keeping him on the roster, go lay all my cards on the table because I don't want him anymore and torpedo his value. Why the hell would anybody like the Colts come in strong with any value after watch you do what you just did. 

Who the hell said anything about signing him to a long term contract? I'm not pissed at Baker. He did what he thought was best for his career.

I laugh because people are more pissed off Baker wrote a tweet, than they are about the Browns offering 3 first rounder for a guy that sexual assaults women.

I'm pissed off yet again because they couldn't have fucked this up any worse if they tried. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Nah. 

The 37 year old that will retire, or scoop up a free massive contract from some dumbass team like the Browns when they have to overpay for a retread because they screwed up. 

If I'm the GM, I trade Baker to a QB hungry team before I go all in on someone else while keeping him on the roster, go lay all my cards on the table because I don't want him anymore and torpedo his value. Why the hell would anybody like the Colts come in strong with any value after watch you do what you just did. 

Who the hell said anything about signing him to a long term contract? I'm not pissed at Baker. He did what he thought was best for his career.

I laugh because people are more pissed off Baker wrote a tweet, than they are about the Browns offering 3 first rounder for a guy that sexual assaults women.

I'm pissed off yet again because they couldn't have fucked this up any worse if they tried. 

 

I agree with most you just said......I think you're correct in the old NFL, the new NFL is all the chips now forget draft picks. (Stafford and Brady first years with new teams that went all in...2 Superbowl winners). I think they dont care about the picks as much as we think they should. I'm not mad at Baker tweet....but I'm not mad at the FO either. They know what most people outsie of C-town knows...we can't win a Superbowl with Baker as the QB...sometime you take a swing and miss...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Could it possibly be the fact that the Falcons FO told him about it first? ūü§Ē

Didn't they tell Baker's agent at the combine they would be pursuing some of these QBs. Not that I think Baker should be happy about it. I think it was a fools errand, but I also believe he knew ahead of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, laiccm said:

Yeah...the one with MVPs, ProBowls, SB appearance who still better than Baker

You right...The situation in Atlanta is actually more disrespectful

 

BAKER AIN'T FREAKIN RODGERS THO

They didn't pull anything besides trying and make a team better. If you the GM and you got some headcase like Baker , who you didn't draft and you see wtf the AFC is looking like with Herbert, Mahomes, Jackson , Allen, Burrows and now Russell freakin Wilson?? You gonna hook your career and salary to Baker? Career suicide...It's a new league if Stafford wins a SB first year in LA and Brady wins one his first year in Tampa??? Get on the train or get ran over.....isn't that what Baker said to Duke Johnson tho?

Lol. Headcase. You know they just tried to get rapey McGropes-alot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, runyon27 said:

Didn't they tell Baker's agent at the combine they would be pursuing some of these QBs. Not that I think Baker should be happy about it. I think it was a fools errand, but I also believe he knew ahead of time.

I saw nothing on the interweb about that.

I find it funny that now Haslam wants to fly out to Texas to ride Bakers dick.

8B4EB27A-0D3B-4531-9F1C-925C0731117D.jpeg

7A0DC1E7-218A-464E-9420-E5DA9C81F388.jpeg

7D48AC22-422E-4662-AB93-B4D65C666497.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I find it funny that now Haslam wants to fly out to Texas to ride Bakers dick.

Usually all one has to do to do that is show up in the parking lot of The Cheesecake Factory in Westlake. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I find it funny that now Haslam wants to fly out to Texas to ride Bakers dick.

saw something on twitter last night that Jimmy's plane was scheduled to be in Indy today. Most of us figured to Tenn. Vols (booster) basketball tournament game in Indy..

The Jimmy may go to Texas to meet Mayfield...showed up about 45 minutes after that game..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And to think this dude actually registered in 2014.... I see I'm not the only one wondering where the hell he came from

No‚Ķyou‚Äôre not the only one! ūüėāūü§£

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ATOM said:

ryan is due a 7.5 million dollar roster bonus and he agreed to push it back till next week after everything gets figured out 

...we don't want anyone that would do something like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, laiccm said:

BAKER AIN'T FREAKIN RODGERS THO

 

Yeah, Baker actually STARTED before his 4th NFL season.  

I actually think Baker is closer to Drew Brees.  Memory lane:  After Drew Brees' 3rd NFL season (with the Chargers sporting the worst record in the NFL and increasing concerns about Brees being able to see downfield)  - San Diego drafted a QB with their very 1st pick overall.  Would have been fine if that QB (Eli Manning) didn't say "don't draft me SD cuz I ain't coming if you do."  Consequently, SD needed to trade Eli to the Giants for Philip Rivers in the 4th overall spot.  One has to wonder if Philip Rivers didn't hold out the entire length of training camp in Brees' 4th NFL season - would Brees have ever been given the chance to have a breakout season with 12 Wins and a Pro Bowl?  All of a sudden, there was no more concern about Brees' ability to see downfield any more proving a QB can resolve this. 

It's no secret this was the worst season Baker has had here.  Nobody argues about that.  Having said that, what would have happened in the post season (January 2021) if Higgins didn't fumble away the game at Kansas City just 2 inches shy of the goal line for a touchback very late in the 4th quarter?  The Browns make an AFC Championship Game on what would have been a TD reception by many more qualified NFL WRs.  

Remember what was the record of Browns the year before Baker arrived?  0-16.  Okay, how about the year before that? 1-15.  So now let's fast forward to where this team was in Baker's rookie year before his 1st appearance.  It was 0-1-1 with a 14 point deficit vrs the Jets midway through the 2nd quarter when Baker entered his 1st game.  Baker led the Browns to a comeback W.  They finished the year 7-8-1 with Baker setting a rookie record for TD passes with 27 in just 13 starts.  That got broken a year later by a guy that started 15 games.   We haven't exactly had Andy Reid coaching up this offense, which is why Baker has had about 5 or 6 OCs instead of 1.

When you draft a guy 1st overall and he leads the team to 11 regular season wins plus a playoff W in Pittsburgh in just his 3rd NFL season - you don't try to replace him by trading away 3 first round picks, some second round picks and  your talented rookie corner for a guy the NFL needs to investigate for 22 sexual assault victims.  A better option would have been to try and draft a QB like Matt Corral or Kenny Pickett or Carson Strong or even Liberty's Malik Willis (if you ever dare to go short QB again). Corral would have given Baker time to succeed or walk the plank.  

 But now you're gonna get your wish of anything but Baker with JIMMY Haslam making the choice.  Let us know how you make out with that one...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

No, but it’s been reported that Ryan was made aware of the meeting with DW….research it!

 

20 hours ago, laiccm said:

Nor did I....eventho his team went for Watson and he has been a MVP and went to the Superbowl with great numbers....wow

Matt Ryan is a class act . Faker is just an ass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Flugel said:

Yeah, Baker actually STARTED before his 4th NFL season.  

I actually think Baker is closer to Drew Brees.  Memory lane:  After Drew Brees' 3rd NFL season (with the Chargers sporting the worst record in the NFL and increasing concerns about Brees being able to see downfield)  - San Diego drafted a QB with their very 1st pick overall.  Would have been fine if that QB (Eli Manning) didn't say "don't draft me SD cuz I ain't coming if you do."  Consequently, SD needed to trade Eli to the Giants for Philip Rivers in the 4th overall spot.  One has to wonder if Philip Rivers didn't hold out the entire length of training camp in Brees' 4th NFL season - would Brees have ever been given the chance to have a breakout season with 12 Wins and a Pro Bowl?  All of a sudden, there was no more concern about Brees' ability to see downfield any more proving a QB can resolve this. 

It's no secret this was the worst season Baker has had here.  Nobody argues about that.  Having said that, what would have happened in the post season (January 2021) if Higgins didn't fumble away the game at Kansas City just 2 inches shy of the goal line for a touchback very late in the 4th quarter?  The Browns make an AFC Championship Game on what would have been a TD reception by many more qualified NFL WRs.  

Remember what was the record of Browns the year before Baker arrived?  0-16.  Okay, how about the year before that? 1-15.  So now let's fast forward to where this team was in Baker's rookie year before his 1st appearance.  It was 0-1-1 with a 14 point deficit vrs the Jets midway through the 2nd quarter when Baker entered his 1st game.  Baker led the Browns to a comeback W.  They finished the year 7-8-1 with Baker setting a rookie record for TD passes with 27 in just 13 starts.  That got broken a year later by a guy that started 15 games.   We haven't exactly had Andy Reid coaching up this offense, which is why Baker has had about 5 or 6 OCs instead of 1.

When you draft a guy 1st overall and he leads the team to 11 regular season wins plus a playoff W in Pittsburgh in just his 3rd NFL season - you don't try to replace him by trading away 3 first round picks, some second round picks and  your talented rookie corner for a guy the NFL needs to investigate for 22 sexual assault victims.  A better option would have been to try and draft a QB like Matt Corral or Kenny Pickett or Carson Strong or even Liberty's Malik Willis (if you ever dare to go short QB again). Corral would have given Baker time to succeed or walk the plank.  

 But now you're gonna get your wish of anything but Baker with JIMMY Haslam making the choice.  Let us know how you make out with that one...

Stop.....No matter when Rodgers started he is better than and will go down better than Baker.

Maybe He is Brees minus the maturity and inner discipline(which is a huge problem). I can put up he similarities to Baker and Kirk Cousins.....If You the FO...can you bet on that?

Mahomes is in the AFC Championship game every year, Allen looks like a problem, Burrows just went to the SB, Carr just got Adams, Russell Wilson is now here....we have problems beating Lamar Jackson when he has nothing around him. This is BUSINESS. If I'm the Browns I see Baker as someone who needs everything to go right.....his fans say wait till next year when he's healthy.

What happens if he gets hurt again? He got hurt behind a top oline....I see Landry, Hopper and OBJ gone...they had probowls before Baker which Baker has none of.......I can't hang my career on THAT dude and he is always loud and coming back at reporters, ex coaches, players....etc. No...he needs to GO...and if he does good somewhere else then good for him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Stop.....No matter when Rodgers started he is better than and will go down better than Baker.

Maybe He is Brees minus the maturity and inner discipline(which is a huge problem). I can put up he similarities to Baker and Kirk Cousins.....If You the FO...can you bet on that?

Mahomes is in the AFC Championship game every year, Allen looks like a problem, Burrows just went to the SB, Carr just got Adams, Russell Wilson is now here....we have problems beating Lamar Jackson when he has nothing around him. This is BUSINESS. If I'm the Browns I see Baker as someone who needs everything to go right.....his fans say wait till next year when he's healthy.

What happens if he gets hurt again? He got hurt behind a top oline....I see Landry, Hopper and OBJ gone...they had probowls before Baker which Baker has none of.......I can't hang my career on THAT dude and he is always loud and coming back at reporters, ex coaches, players....etc. No...he needs to GO...and if he does good somewhere else then good for him

Who said he's better than Rodgers?  Read what's there.  Mahomes is better than 90% of the NFL QBs right?  Was Mahomes drafted by a team that went to the playoffs with Alex Smith with an offensive design by Andy Reid?  Is Andy Reid still there? Imagine having a QB that has the same offense and Head Coach every single year. Is this when you want me to pretend the Owner and FO in Cleveland has been way better?  Have you taken inventory of the # of QBs that failed in Cleveland since 1999?  It's the only franchise with a T-shirt mocking the dumpster fire.  

2 guys that were a big part of this team's turn-around were Jarvis Landry and Baker Mayfield.  This FO shit on both of them.  Nothing classy about it regardless of how much you think Baker is the only guy holding this franchise back.

You mentioned Lamar Jackson, I saw a night game matchup where Cleveland lost 47 to 42. That's Baker's fault Cleveland gave up 47 points?  The reason Baltimore had the ball last was because the Browns' offense grabbed the lead scoring its 6th TD of the game.  No FGs just TDs.  That's like blaming Josh Allen for Buffalo's loss to KC in playoffs.  For all the love and adoration Lamar gets in here sometimes, he's only won 1 playoff game.  Baker won a playoff game in his very 1st opportunity to do so with a 48-37 victory over Pittsburgh.  I'll take 48 points in a BIG game where our QB throws 3 TD passes and 0 INTs.  Before that, what was Cleveland's record vrs Pittsburgh in the playoffs?   Yeah, let's just give up multiple 1st and 2nd round picks and promising young corner Greg Newsome because Baker had the worst year of his career.  That THOUGHT right there should red flag any veteran QB about what life will be like working for Jimmy Haslam.    

Again, the smart thing would have been to let the 5th year play out with opportunities to draft a QB at #13 overall (especially if QB is the only thing preventing this team from winning).  In 2020, Baker threw 26 TD to just 8 INT.  If we add his 1st playoff game of 3 TD and 0 INT to that - I see a guy this team won with even if it wasn't always "because of Baker".  Just 1 year later, he threw 4 INTs in just 1 game on Christmas and finished the year with 17 TD to 13 INT.  That's an enormous difference to throwing only 8 INTs all season.  I've seen all the videos of Baker looking blindfolded in the pocket last year.  My hope is we have a competent staff that can do for Baker what SD once did for Drew Brees (when his 1st 3 years ended with SD drafting a QB 1st overall because of growing concerns Brees' height prevented him from seeing the field well).  In season #4, Rivers held out for the duration of training camp and guess what?  Brees started and made his 1st Pro Bowl with 12 wins.  Underneath it all, the coaching staff had him seeing the field a lot better.  That's why I brought that up the 1st time I replied to you. 

What now?  We're gonna need to draft a QB at #13 instead of some of the WRs we're drooling over.   Hard to believe Ohio State's BEST WR returns for another season with Marvin Harrison Jr replacing one of the gems in this year's draft.  And do you know who had trouble earning a starting spot throwing to WRs like that at Ohio State?  Joe Burrow.  That's why he had to transfer.  Should he have just QUIT? Or do what he did?  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Who said he's better than Rodgers?  Read what's there.  Mahomes is better than 90% of the NFL QBs right?  Was Mahomes drafted by a team that went to the playoffs with Alex Smith with an offensive design by Andy Reid?  Is Andy Reid still there? Imagine having a QB that has the same offense and Head Coach every single year. Is this when you want me to pretend the Owner and FO in Cleveland has been way better?  Have you taken inventory of the # of QBs that failed in Cleveland since 1999?  It's the only franchise with a T-shirt mocking the dumpster fire.  

2 guys that were a big part of this team's turn-around were Jarvis Landry and Baker Mayfield.  This FO shit on both of them.  Nothing classy about it regardless of how much you think Baker is the only guy holding this franchise back.

You mentioned Lamar Jackson, I saw a night game matchup where Cleveland lost 47 to 42. That's Baker's fault Cleveland gave up 47 points?  The reason Baltimore had the ball last was because the Browns' offense grabbed the lead scoring its 6th TD of the game.  No FGs just TDs.  That's like blaming Josh Allen for Buffalo's loss to KC in playoffs.  For all the love and adoration Lamar gets in here sometimes, he's only won 1 playoff game.  Baker won a playoff game in his very 1st opportunity to do so with a 48-37 victory over Pittsburgh.  I'll take 48 points in a BIG game where our QB throws 3 TD passes and 0 INTs.  Before that, what was Cleveland's record vrs Pittsburgh in the playoffs?   Yeah, let's just give up multiple 1st and 2nd round picks and promising young corner Greg Newsome because Baker had the worst year of his career.  That THOUGHT right there should red flag any veteran QB about what life will be like working for Jimmy Haslam.    

Again, the smart thing would have been to let the 5th year play out with opportunities to draft a QB at #13 overall (especially if QB is the only thing preventing this team from winning).  In 2020, Baker threw 26 TD to just 8 INT.  If we add his 1st playoff game of 3 TD and 0 INT to that - I see a guy this team won with even if it wasn't always "because of Baker".  Just 1 year later, he threw 4 INTs in just 1 game on Christmas and finished the year with 17 TD to 13 INT.  That's an enormous difference to throwing only 8 INTs all season.  I've seen all the videos of Baker looking blindfolded in the pocket last year.  My hope is we have a competent staff that can do for Baker what SD once did for Drew Brees (when his 1st 3 years ended with SD drafting a QB 1st overall because of growing concerns Brees' height prevented him from seeing the field well).  In season #4, Rivers held out for the duration of training camp and guess what?  Brees started and made his 1st Pro Bowl with 12 wins.  Underneath it all, the coaching staff had him seeing the field a lot better.  That's why I brought that up the 1st time I replied to you. 

What now?  We're gonna need to draft a QB at #13 instead of some of the WRs we're drooling over.   Hard to believe Ohio State's BEST WR returns for another season with Marvin Harrison Jr replacing one of the gems in this year's draft.  And do you know who had trouble earning a starting spot throwing to WRs like that at Ohio State?  Joe Burrow.  That's why he had to transfer.  Should he have just QUIT? Or do what he did?  

outstanding stuff. I hope Baker stays, leads the Browns to the superbowl, wins it, and I won't blame him if he tells the browns fo to take a hike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Who said he's better than Rodgers?  Read what's there.  Mahomes is better than 90% of the NFL QBs right?  Was Mahomes drafted by a team that went to the playoffs with Alex Smith with an offensive design by Andy Reid?  Is Andy Reid still there? Imagine having a QB that has the same offense and Head Coach every single year. Is this when you want me to pretend the Owner and FO in Cleveland has been way better?  Have you taken inventory of the # of QBs that failed in Cleveland since 1999?  It's the only franchise with a T-shirt mocking the dumpster fire.  

2 guys that were a big part of this team's turn-around were Jarvis Landry and Baker Mayfield.  This FO shit on both of them.  Nothing classy about it regardless of how much you think Baker is the only guy holding this franchise back.

You mentioned Lamar Jackson, I saw a night game matchup where Cleveland lost 47 to 42. That's Baker's fault Cleveland gave up 47 points?  The reason Baltimore had the ball last was because the Browns' offense grabbed the lead scoring its 6th TD of the game.  No FGs just TDs.  That's like blaming Josh Allen for Buffalo's loss to KC in playoffs.  For all the love and adoration Lamar gets in here sometimes, he's only won 1 playoff game.  Baker won a playoff game in his very 1st opportunity to do so with a 48-37 victory over Pittsburgh.  I'll take 48 points in a BIG game where our QB throws 3 TD passes and 0 INTs.  Before that, what was Cleveland's record vrs Pittsburgh in the playoffs?   Yeah, let's just give up multiple 1st and 2nd round picks and promising young corner Greg Newsome because Baker had the worst year of his career.  That THOUGHT right there should red flag any veteran QB about what life will be like working for Jimmy Haslam.    

Again, the smart thing would have been to let the 5th year play out with opportunities to draft a QB at #13 overall (especially if QB is the only thing preventing this team from winning).  In 2020, Baker threw 26 TD to just 8 INT.  If we add his 1st playoff game of 3 TD and 0 INT to that - I see a guy this team won with even if it wasn't always "because of Baker".  Just 1 year later, he threw 4 INTs in just 1 game on Christmas and finished the year with 17 TD to 13 INT.  That's an enormous difference to throwing only 8 INTs all season.  I've seen all the videos of Baker looking blindfolded in the pocket last year.  My hope is we have a competent staff that can do for Baker what SD once did for Drew Brees (when his 1st 3 years ended with SD drafting a QB 1st overall because of growing concerns Brees' height prevented him from seeing the field well).  In season #4, Rivers held out for the duration of training camp and guess what?  Brees started and made his 1st Pro Bowl with 12 wins.  Underneath it all, the coaching staff had him seeing the field a lot better.  That's why I brought that up the 1st time I replied to you. 

What now?  We're gonna need to draft a QB at #13 instead of some of the WRs we're drooling over.   Hard to believe Ohio State's BEST WR returns for another season with Marvin Harrison Jr replacing one of the gems in this year's draft.  And do you know who had trouble earning a starting spot throwing to WRs like that at Ohio State?  Joe Burrow.  That's why he had to transfer.  Should he have just QUIT? Or do what he did?  

I did read and if that's not your point why would mention Rodgers not playing till his 4th year then? What point you trying to make? Maybe Baker having 4 coaches is on him? Not to mention Baker was the one who went to the FO for Kitchens. 

The FO didn't shit on Baker ...they put up with his antics from day 1...attacking ex coaches, tv talking heads, local reporters, other players about their contracts, there's no telling how many stories they killed (restaurant parkinglot BJs...)-all in 4 years. Name the QB ever with that much childish antics in 4 years??...reports are he lost the locker room last year and the FO had their full endorsement to go after Watson. They got rid of Landry to once again give Baker an excuse?..it's not Baker..its the coach, its OBJ, its Hopper, its Landry......sheesh. He has led the league in interceptions since he came in-who is that on?

Out of the QBs mention you pick lamar? OK....Lamar only has 1 playoff true-but he beats us right? Did Baker play well once against him...sure? btw..don't Lamar got multiple probowls and a MVP with last year having the 32nd ranked line with 100 injuries? Probably why he gets the love. No one thinks Baker is better than Jackson man.....Baker went to the press and stated only HE controls if he plays or not through injury. Well, he bet on himself and lost.

People keep comparing him to Drew Brees...ok...I compare his talents to Kirk Cousins.

Burrows and OSU receivers?..off topic and old. Right now....look at the AFC....you wanna go into it with Baker? As in what Now? Well...Baker for one can't even pass a physical so there goes his immaturity again and where he gonna go with a top oline, top 5 rushing attack, amari cooper and a top 5 defense. A decent QB gets you a wildcard with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...