THE BROWNS BOARD

AB Wants to Come to Cleve

Axe

7 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

2.6 M left in cap space...

can't see any real additions coming till Baker comes off the books 

yep.  only draft picks this year for additions.  think Watson will miss playing time this year.

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

think Watson will miss playing time this year.

if a question? sure, he'll miss some games.. young & dumb/w/$$ should carry game suspensions... can only advise some... to let him have his days in the court process.. 

the sooner the better..  

I'd take him on a 1 year, $2-3 million dollar deal - guarantees only for each game he plays. We need a WR and he still has another year in him. He's be an immediate upgrade over DPJ and Schwartz.

Rashard Higgins quietly signed with the Carolina Panthers a few days ago, not that he was an impact player but we are thin at WR and AB gives a little more depth. 

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

do you think we may have to Brock Osweiler Baker just to get his money off the books ?

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

do you think we may have to Brock Osweiler Baker just to get his money off the books ?

Nope... Baker 5th year cost is 18.8 million for this season only... ranks 21st among QB's(and that seems fair in this QB market)... who takes Baker? should take that remaining contract in a trade

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's thinkin', "Man I sure do like getting a SB ring. F the stupid Browns."

Agreed. When your #1 WR makes a video tape of how bad your starting QB is.....that's telling. If he didn't blow out his ACL, OBJ probably had a nice contract coming from somewhere.

I say bring on this crazy fuck AB, we need the talent and it's already going to be a circus. Might as well have a nice sideshow attraction.

7 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Overthecap says we got 36 million. They redid Coopers contract to free up 15 million in cap space and traded Keenum to free up more so they got plenty to spend still.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

I'd take him on a 1 year, $2-3 million dollar deal - guarantees only for each game he plays. We need a WR and he still has another year in him. He's be an immediate upgrade over DPJ and Schwartz.

Rashard Higgins quietly signed with the Carolina Panthers a few days ago, not that he was an impact player but we are thin at WR and AB gives a little more depth. 

With his sexual assault history, he'll fit right in. Bring in all the dirty, dirty foul mother f----s.

57 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

Overthecap says we got 36 million. They redid Coopers contract to free up 15 million in cap space and traded Keenum to free up more so they got plenty to spend still.

yeah, looked at both this morning.. OTC looked in flux not seeing the Watson's trade yet.. spotrac had Watson..and showing 2.6 was left.. 

seeing Cooper now done & Keenum traded today.. spot is now showing 24.1 M ...

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's thinkin', "Man I sure do like getting a SB ring. F the stupid Browns."

...but is he thinking that the situation in Cleveland just got better because Baker will be out of the picture?   That's the root of my thought...

9 hours ago, Orion said:

...but is he thinking that the situation in Cleveland just got better because Baker will be out of the picture?   That's the root of my thought...

Our prior prima donna WRs have never worked out. They lose their abilities as soon as $$ gets thrown their way. We are lucky that there may still be a decent WR available in the coming 2nd round of the 2022 draft. Very deep this year.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Our prior prima donna WRs have never worked out. They lose their abilities as soon as $$ gets thrown their way. We are lucky that there may still be a decent WR available in the coming 2nd round of the 2022 draft. Very deep this year.

Id take a shot on Will Fuller coming.. And I think Allen Robinson is still available..

5 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Robinson signed with the Rams

Well poop

I guess the rich get richer... Maybe we can get Robert Wood... Wouldnt be surprised if OBJ became available LOL...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well poop

I guess the rich get richer... Maybe we can get Robert Wood... Wouldnt be surprised if OBJ became available LOL...

Robert Woods signed with Titans ....... Next :)

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well poop

Amazing how that works the rich do indeed get richer.....players want to go to a winners IF they have the opportunity. 

I was reading a long article on NFL news the other day and not ONE mention of the BROWNS  not even Mayfield,   how about that  !

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Amazing how that works the rich do indeed get richer.....players want to go to a winners IF they have the opportunity. 

I was reading a long article on NFL news the other day and not ONE mention of the BROWNS  not even Mayfield,   how about that  !

but you did see the odd's after the trade went from +4000 to +1600 to go to the super bowl and are also the odd's on favorite to win the North

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Well of course... The Rams are the NFL's flagship team they want to cram down everyone's asshole

On 3/19/2022 at 11:41 PM, Orion said:

Yeah...that dumbass, Baker is responsible for everything wrong here. Let's blame him for the move to Baltimore, the Drive the Fumble, Hell...I'll bet he's the one who made Lebron leave twice.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, lodilobo said:

Yeah...that dumbass, Baker is responsible for everything wrong here. Let's blame him for the move to Baltimore, the Drive the Fumble, Hell...I'll bet he's the one who made Lebron leave twice.

Thanks for responding...but do me a favor, don't bother responding to anything I type again.  Deal?  Good!

• Haha 1