THE BROWNS BOARD

Keenum gone, here comes Brissett

Bob806

59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Z, Brissett is NOT an upgrade over Keenum, MHO. But just keep believing he's a upgrade.  Sub mediocre- 2021...  2-3 W-L with Miami with a 78 qbr...  Keenum? 2-0 W-L with a 91 QBR. + Case knows Stefanski's system.   Jacoby was willing to work cheap period. A warm body Berry hopes won't lose more games than Case should Watson get slapped with a lengthy suspension.   Salary isn't up yet on Spotrac or Over the Cap yet, but vet minimum is $1.1 million.   Did they ask Case if he'd take a pay cut?  

Now if the savings means they can bring either\or\both Landry and Clowney back I go along with it.  

They are both solid backups, one is cheaper, younger, and more mobile and gives us room to sign additional players.

Z

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Brisette an upgrade over Keenum,  sorry, but kiss my ass.   Their career stats are sort of equal except Keenum's  11-3 record with the Vikings.  I'll let you look up how they did last year if you somehow think Case is washed up. 91 qbr, JB 78.  

really ? Brisett played on a crappy dolphin team with holes on their o-line Kennum played on a much better team  so yes ofcourse Keenums #'s looked better your starting to sound like ghoolie 

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hey fellas, haven't been on the board since Friday morning, just got back from Pennsylvania. 

Did I miss anything? 

😉

nope some ole bullshit around here and everyones brackets are shit 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hey fellas, haven't been on the board since Friday morning, just got back from Pennsylvania. 

Did I miss anything? 

😉

Baker still the QB1, Watson is off to Atlanta or New Orleans

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Now if the savings means they can bring either\or\both Landry and Clowney back I go along with it.  

We should know that answer tomorrow Lar...

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Did I miss anything? 

😉

Yeah I pooched your Mom then out came you Son...

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah I pooched your Mom then out came you Son...

I have an idea you haven't touched a woman in a very long time, nickers.

I also have an idea that, in person, you'd never have the balls to mention my mother to my face. 

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I have an idea you haven't touched a woman in a very long time, nickers.

I also have an idea that, in person, you'd never have the balls to mention my mother to my face. 

Oh you just wanna bet on that do ya? You don''t know me you stupid punk... I was joking and you went all stupid...  I guess I over estimated you... You're pussy!

51 minutes ago, Osiris said:

Sounds like you should go read this: 

Thank you.

People are scared of just laying out the facts being that it may seem like you are defending Watson. The bottomline fact is that The Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich and chose not to indict Watson on a single count...ijs

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Thank you.

People are scared of just laying out the facts being that it may seem like you are defending Watson. The bottomline fact is that The Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich and chose not to indict Watson on a single count...ijs

Thank @hish747, he's the one who did all the hard work. I'm just making sure some people see it. :)

• Like 1