THE BROWNS BOARD

Senate Republicans must block Biden Supreme Court Nominee

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And don't be surprised if there will be others who awaken. 

Democrat Politician LEAVES The Party Ahead Of 2022... Becomes A Republican! Lefties SEETHING!

Yep!

I know a lot of you guys only see Hunter ByDon news, so you may have missed this.

Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed to U.S. Supreme Court | AP News

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate confirmed Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court on Thursday, shattering a historic barrier by securing her place as the first Black female justice and giving President Joe Biden a bipartisan endorsement for his promised effort to diversify the high court.

Cheers rang out in the Senate chamber as Jackson, a 51 year-old appeals court judge with nine years experience on the federal bench, was confirmed 53-47, mostly along party lines but with three Republican votes. Presiding over the vote was Vice President Kamala Harris, also the first Black woman to reach her high office.

29 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know a lot of you guys only see Hunter ByDon news, so you may have missed this.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate confirmed Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court on Thursday, shattering a historic barrier by securing her place as the first Black female justice and giving President Joe Biden a bipartisan endorsement for his promised effort to diversify the high court.

Cheers rang out in the Senate chamber as Jackson, a 51 year-old appeals court judge with nine years experience on the federal bench, was confirmed 53-47, mostly along party lines but with three Republican votes. Presiding over the vote was Vice President Kamala Harris, also the first Black woman to reach her high office.

how do we really know she’s a woman?

15 minutes ago, progressive said:

You're making assumptions based on no facts.  You don't know me.   

No, I'm making an assumption based of your use of the word color and you making a blatantly false statement. I guess you could have been making a joke. But since the cult members aren't attacking you with memes, I'm assuming you are part of the cult. 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, I'm making an assumption based of your use of the word color and you making a blatantly false statement. I guess you could have been making a joke. But since the cult members aren't attacking you with memes, I'm assuming you are part of the cult. 

I think you make way to many assumptions.   You must be a kid.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Great... More knee jerk racism on tap... The Dems will keep racism alive and well.. They are the care takers of it...

29 minutes ago, nickers said:

Great... More knee jerk racism on tap... The Dems will keep racism alive and well.. They are the care takers of it...

This is hilarious. When the history books talked about the first female black female Supreme Justice, they will note the confirmation vote. I don't think the kids are going to agree with your white rage assessment.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

This is hilarious. When the history books talked about the first female black female Supreme Justice, they will note the confirmation vote. I don't think the kids are going to agree with your white rage assessment.

Ahhh I see you must LOVE Black privilege ...

On 3/31/2022 at 9:24 AM, Gorka said:

You really can't help being an idiot can you. . It's quite amusing.

And you wonder why folks don't want to post here Hammer?  Dissonance in the Right Wing echo chamber not allowed. Insult them until they just go away.  Call' 'em woodpeckers, idiots, or drunks.  You guys are sad.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And you wonder why folks don't want to post here Hammer?  Dissonance in the Right Wing echo chamber not allowed. Insult them until they just go away.  Call' 'em woodpeckers, idiots, or drunks.  You guys are sad.  

Like Fields said " I'll  be  sober  in the morning  but......."

😊

WSS

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Like Fields said " I'll  be  sober  in the morning  but......."

😊

WSS

That was attributed to Winston Churchill Steve...  when a lady told him... "Why Sir Winston you're drunk"  Why yes mam, I am drunk... You know what? You're ugly...   But in the morning, I'll be sober... But you're still going to be UGLY....  

20 minutes ago, Vambo said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d1357f4afb0bb162cdf5ddd9266b3945.gif

Know what Vambo?  you're still going to be an asshole in the morning...  Be thankful because of the LACK of Poli Forum Moderation... Consider yourself lucky I don't kick your sorry insulting ass off of here for a week... If not permanently...  

One more insult.. and I WILL kick your sorry ass off of here.  Joe Biden lives rent free in your head, BTW...   

Post any further insulting memes? Don't bother... I'll delete 'em as soon as I see them.   Get mental help .