THE BROWNS BOARD

Senate Republicans must block Biden Supreme Court Nominee

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That was attributed to Winston Churchill Steve...  when a lady told him... "Why Sir Winston you're drunk"  Why yes mam, I am drunk... You know what? You're ugly...   But in the morning, I'll be sober... But you're still going to be UGLY....  

Know what Vambo?  you're still going to be an asshole in the morning...  Be thankful because of the LACK of Poli Forum Moderation... Consider yourself lucky I don't kick your sorry insulting ass off of here for a week... If not permanently...  

One more insult.. and I WILL kick your sorry ass off of here.  Joe Biden lives rent free in your head, BTW...   

Post any further insulting memes? Don't bother... I'll delete 'em as soon as I see them.   Get mental help .  

BTW, you're almost not even worth a reply if your only mission in live is trying to get me pissed off... LOSER.   

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

That was attributed to Winston Churchill Steve...  when a lady told him... "Why Sir Winston you're drunk"  Why yes mam, I am drunk... You know what? You're ugly...   But in the morning, I'll be sober... But you're still going to be UGLY....  

Know what Vambo?  you're still going to be an asshole in the morning...  Be thankful because of the LACK of Poli Forum Moderation... Consider yourself lucky I don't kick your sorry insulting ass off of here for a week... If not permanently...  

One more insult.. and I WILL kick your sorry ass off of here.  Joe Biden lives rent free in your head, BTW...   

Post any further insulting memes? Don't bother... I'll delete 'em as soon as I see them.   Get mental help .  

I stand corrected it was not originally Fields it was indeed attributed to Winston Churchill.

Though  Fields  did use it.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've been told you don't have that power any more.

13 hours ago, Vambo said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d1357f4afb0bb162cdf5ddd9266b3945.gif

the truth hurts - MORE threats from the nanny? the nanny who voted against America First, and voted for the rape of women and children, the torture and murder of men, women and children in the Ukraine because his asswhole "president" is a coward and a child sniffer?

Woodpecker's nanny must not sleep well at all at night ....

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW, you're almost not even worth a reply if your only mission in live is trying to get me pissed off... LOSER.   

yeah......nobody around here cares except for the woodpecker. You start crap, you offend yourself.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I thought this was an interesting enough topic. Seems like the side track oh, well, not so much.

I would suggest not giving each other shit except in response.

WSS

It was but at this point it's moot she's in and only when the Republican flip things at mid terms maybe they will be able to impeach her.

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

You're dreaming.

Elections have consequences and in this particular situation the entire country will pay them.

WSS

That's true but hey, dreams can come true! 👍:D