THE BROWNS BOARD

22 alleges are alot. It's also alot to not indict

laiccm

All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying  that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...

But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even  1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.

The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...

If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning 

26 minutes ago, laiccm said:

All I'm saying is that many are emphasizing that number saying  that many women can't be lying? 22 says alot...

But for a grand jury( that can indict a ham sandwich) to not indict Watson on not even  1 of the 22 alleges says just as much.

The grand jury could've indicted him on 1 count and sent the other 21 packing. They didnt ...

If it's also true of the abnormally close relationship of the Texans owner and the attorney ( neighbors, family members are best friends, run and endorse eachother's politics)....thats almost as concerning 

Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...

31 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well there wasn't any cameras in the room(s) where these excursions took place... So no one will really know what went on... Or if anything did go on...But like my Uncle Andy says,,, Where theres smoke.. You can bet theres a fire burning somewhere... out of the 22 encounters... Maybe there was something to maybe 2 of those where some frivolous activity ensued... Who knows... I really wish the Browns had not pulled the trigger on this deal... No matter what happens from here on out... Doubt will always be cast on Watson... He comes off rather meek in my opinion... I have a hard time believing he's gonna lead us anywhere... He failed to do so with D-Hop and a top 5 defense. Then when shit didnt go his way he demanded all the coaching staff and players be replaced by blacks only... Which I thought was pretty shitty on his part.. So sue me if I don''t like this trade...

It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.

I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney. 

Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire is brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is  a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire. 

Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree. 

Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports.  Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.

As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really  care?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, laiccm said:

It's not about you agreeing with my take as much as your take has falsified.

I worked for a criminal defense attorney for 7 years out of law school. I'm not an Attorney. 

Where's there smoke theres fire? Well if that's correct then the freedom project wouldn't get prisoners free every year? Maybe the fire us brewing between the Texans owner and the Attorney.? Out of all the attorneys...how is  a very good neighbor and friend of the owner is the one representing all of the women? The FBI got involved....trust me. They didnt get involved over massages but they will get involved over a conspiracy involving a billionaire. 

Your personal football opinion on Watson we just agree to disagree. 

Watson didn't demand white Texans employees be replaced with black employees. That's just....comedy . He was upset at the coaching decision and the Texans being ran as the worse franchise in sports.  Ask D. Hopkins and Watt.

As in always will be doubts? So there will be with the Ray Lewis murders, Ben Roethlisberger rapes and Tom Brady cheating. Ask if Ravens, Steelers and Patriot fans if they really  care?

Again... Your not an Attorney... I rest my case...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Again... Your not an Attorney... I rest my case...

4 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Nor are you...therefore you have no case to rest. Lol

Good! now can we merge this into any of the 7, ccm's accused Watson threads? 🤣 No wonder Z kept a lair of hot assistants ;)

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Or....listen to this one....you can just not reply to the post? Lol

Oh, one more thread where I can talk irrelevantly about what a great place the Chicken Ranch was is just fine with me.💃🤣

• Haha 1