THE BROWNS BOARD

if will smith was white OH SHIT

ATOM

No one cared about the Oscars.. Now everyone is talking about them.. Rock declined pressing charges

If I open hand slap you. I will most likely knock you out. At least, I will knock you down..

Will Smith did a movie portraying Muhammad Ali where he was taught boxing and ring presence during filming. He learned leverage when throwing punches I would think. Yet, he didn't even appear to stun a much smaller man who had his hands behind his back.. Either Chris Rock has a jaw of granite or Will Smith is a fucking pussy. Or it was a couple actors doing their thing.

Not one security person appears on any video of the incident.. Really?? At the Oscars??  There is no stage security? 🤣

Immediately after the incident, Rock unbelievably unfazed says (not "oh MFer it's on!!) incredibly coherently "Wow,, Will Smith just smack the shit out of me"

Chris Rock declined pressing charges.

Staged AF

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

He's not though. He's not white. So he gets to operate under a different set of rules where nothing is his fault. 

Right, yeah, that's why he's not facing pushback. Because he's black. 

Because you know the united states, historically weak on black males in the legal system.....

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Because you know the united states, historically weak on black males in the legal system.....

That's not a reason to stop letting blacks off the hook in 2022.

In case your not aware, which you aren't because the "First Step Act"  Trump signed wasn't reported by The View.
Trump Releases 3,000 People from Prison, Many of Them Black. Where’s the Press? – White House Dossier

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I know you're upset about the actions of our grandparents or great-grandparents. Giving a certain race a dumbed-down set of rules to follow doesn't do anyone any good. I know it makes you feel better but it's really counterproductive even though you won't admit it. And frankly I don't even really think you believe that in your heart but you feel compelled to make the argument oh, who knows why?

WSS

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know you're upset about the actions of our grandparents or great-grandparents. Giving a certain race a dumbed-down set of rules to follow doesn't do anyone any good. I know it makes you feel better but it's really counterproductive even though you won't admit it. And frankly I don't even really think you believe that in your heart but you feel compelled to make the argument oh, who knows why?

WSS

Woooosh 

Great typical Steve. Misses the point. Put words in my mouth. Got the topic to something else.

Bravo

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Woooosh 

Great typical Steve. Misses the point. Put words in my mouth. Got the topic to something else.

Bravo

Again blow me Woody. You could tell me the point but it would be bulshit I'm positive.

Just a point of clarification you are not upset about race relations going back to the Civil War?

WSS

• Upvote 1

They powdered Rocks face and found fresh prints.

Every racist stereotype...quick to anger...violent reactions...not helping the BLM cause.

Its a joke...she goes on insta to talk about her bald head...it wasnt even a bad joke.

In other news ....water is wet.

Bruce willis has aphasia and can no longer act.