THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden To DUMP 31% Of Our Oil Reserve In DESPERATE Move To Lower Oil Prices As Hyperinflation Looms

Vambo

il
Updated on 1 hour ago

Biden administration to release 1M barrels of oil daily from US reserves

The national average price of gas is about 62 cents higher than a month ago

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-administration-oil-reserves-release-million-barrels-daily

if he hadn't stopped that part of the Keystone PIpelin-e....

it would have added 700,000 barrels a day.....

etc etc etc.

their dangerous political decisions are going to damage our country badly.

Biden's War on Fracking Will Raise Electricity Prices ...

President Biden's war on fracking will raise electricity prices. That's what it's supposed to do. See electricity costs (think "competitiveness") per Kw/H. • Germany $0.35 per Kwh. • EU $0.26 per Kwh. • US $0.12 per Kwh. reeth • 1 year ago. Incremental cost of electricity in Calif is already about 30cents per kw-hr.

Drilling Report Reveals Biden's Fracking Deception ...

Drilling Report Reveals Biden's Fracking Deception. Today, the Interior Department released its long-awaited report on oil and gas drilling on public lands, which recommends raising the royalty rates that polluters pay to extract fossil fuels from public lands. The report offers little on the climate impacts of drilling, and bluntly contradicts ...

Impact of Biden's Bans on Fracking and Oil Production on ...

Biden's ban on fracking and his ban on oil drilling on federal lands and offshore areas would have devastating results on the economy, jobs, and revenues, and energy prices would skyrocket. Several states would be impacted severely and directly—Texas, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Wyoming. Americans in all states need to take note ...
  • Upvote 1

On 3/31/2022 at 12:53 PM, Vambo said:

I'll wade in the cesspool for a minute.. because you guys are, as usual, full of shit.  

You don't have a clue what hyper inflation is pal.... Let me know when it gets to 1000%.  

You clowns now want to have it both ways..  Gas price increases BAD. Biden trying to keep them lower- BAD...

PS- Cal you're a damn HYPOCRITE. (or at best extremely guilty of selective morality) Cancelling pumping Canada crap tar sand to China has zero effect on US Oil production.... And if you want to turn in your Browns fan card in over Deshaun.. He's a damn SAINT compared to that former US President that you adore.  

Sorry, but I had to point that last one out...  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

I'll wade in the cesspool for a minute.. because you guys are, as usual, full of shit.  

You don't have a clue what hyper inflation is pal.... Let me know when it gets to 1000%.  

You clowns now want to have it both ways..  Gas price increases BAD. Biden trying to keep them lower- BAD...

PS- Cal you're a damn HYPOCRITE. (or at best extremely guilty of selective morality) Cancelling pumping Canada crap tar sand to China has zero effect on US Oil production.... And if you want to turn in your Browns fan card in over Deshaun.. He's a damn SAINT compared to that former US President that you adore.  

5kabcy.jpg.12ada47b2ce3762e8f355a863a736696.jpg2022-03-26_045959.png.581ad210dfa9242a995d1a43f2af2e8b.png2022-03-28_111434.thumb.png.efd427801bbfde5d0ae0a50964cb382c.png2022-04-04_193537.png.755481ec8a0491629ca55d9187d126da.png

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry, but I had to point that last one out...  

Don't be ridiculous. It's not hyperinflation. If anybody called hyperinflation they are wrong. We are not the Weimar Republic. It is high inflation and cutting in to everything anyone has saved and or invested and cutting in to the pool of money we have for social programs Medicaid Medicare Social Security you name it.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't be ridiculous. It's not hyperinflation. If anybody called hyperinflation they are wrong. We are not the Weimar Republic. It is high inflation and cutting in to everything anyone has saved and or invested and cutting in to the pool of money we have for social programs Medicaid Medicare Social Security you name it.

WSS

Funny how Larry can’t resist wading into the cesspool just to prop up Dementia Joe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll wade in the cesspool for a minute.. because you guys are, as usual, full of shit.  You don't have a clue what hyper inflation is pal.... Let me know when it gets to 1000%.  

You clowns now want to have it both ways..  Gas price increases BAD. Biden trying to keep them lower- BAD...PS- Cal you're a damn HYPOCRITE. (or at best extremely guilty of selective morality) Cancelling pumping Canada crap tar sand to China has zero effect on US Oil production.... And if you want to turn in your Browns fan card in over Deshaun.. He's a damn SAINT compared to that former US President that you adore.  Sorry, but I had to point that last one out...  

so...you are having nightmares about your fault of the rape, murder, torture, of civilians in the Ukraine because you voted against your own country? not anyone's fault but yours, and your darth vader super ego. It was your Obamao/higgardly thing to promise they'd have "more flexibility after the election" and the fake "great reset". You can take those and shove em. and it was your obaMao/biden that did NOTHING after chem weapons were blatantly used after your obaMao said chem weapons use would be a "red line".

and I did not cancel my fans card. never said that. said I'd have better things to do than to watch browns games again.

so.......you hit the sauce in the mornings now, or what?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny how Larry can’t resist wading into the cesspool just to prop up Dementia Joe.

Yeah, I  knew it was a mistake to say anything that the LET'S GO BRANDON!!! Crowd doesn't  want to  hear.

Just now, hoorta said:

Yeah, I  knew it was a mistake to say anything that the LET'S GO BRANDON!!! Crowd doesn't  want to  hear.

"hic"

image.png.89a91e4b74bac62425cdf4f04af018c1.png

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so...you are having nightmares about your fault of the rape, murder, torture, of civilians in the Ukraine because you voted against your own country? not anyone's fault but yours, and your darth vader super ego. It was your Obamao/higgardly thing to promise they'd have "more flexibility after the election" and the fake "great reset". You can take those and shove em. and it was your obaMao/biden that did NOTHING after chem weapons were blatantly used after your obaMao said chem weapons use would be a "red line".

and I did not cancel my fans card. never said that. said I'd have better things to do than to watch browns games again.

So who wasn't going to give Zelinski any help unless he gave your pal some dirt on Joe? Thinks Putin is a great guy. 

Go back to your rabbit hole.  

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So who wasn't going to give Zelinski any help unless he gave your pal some dirt on Joe? Thinks Putin is a great guy. Go back to your rabbit hole. 

Zelinski did not become the leader of the Ukraine until May 2019,. what you refer to was before that.

and I agree with it - the Ukraine was in dirty hands. The Ukraine people said NO MORE and elected Zelinski.

and the dirty dealings with your biden's making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off the Ukraine PRE ZELINSKI.

Don't drink and take sleeping pills at the same time, Otis.

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's putting a band aid on an amputation.

There are many's ideas on fossil fuel dependence.  I’ve just been reading for weeks if not months that there should be an increase in US Oil.  Domestic oil companies are not going to produce more so this is an alternative. I’d hope the posters here who have requested more oil would be supportive of this.

14 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

There are many's ideas on fossil fuel dependence.  I’ve just been reading for weeks if not months that there should be an increase in US Oil.  Domestic oil companies are not going to produce more so this is an alternative. I’d hope the posters here who have requested more oil would be supportive of this.

What is his plan to restock our oil reserves? Asking for a friend.

On 4/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, calfoxwc said:

Ya know Cal... I'd rather be a revile to retreat alcoholic (which incidentally, I'm not)...  Like to insult folks much (deleted, sorry about name calling)?  Than live in the paranoid delusional state that you obviously live in....  Constant doses of OANN, Red State, and Epoch Times have warped your brain.. You obviously gobble up the bullshit they shovel down your throat on a daily basis. I recommend seeing your family physician to get any of these to help you out..     Risperidone (Risperdal®), clozapine (Clozaril®), quetiapine (Seroquel®), ziprasidone (Geodon®) and olanzapine (Zyprexa®). FWIW, I've gotten PMs from several other posters who share that opinion. 

That Biden is somehow responsible in your warped brain for PUTIN invading the Ukraine?  OMG, please- that's damn delusional thinking. That responsibility is Putin's alone. I'll get you a forever spin top if it will make you feel better.  

Here's why Putin invaded. His PAL enabled him for years.  So bite me. One picture is worth 1,000 words...   

Biden laughs off Trump praise of Putin and mocks his own 'stable genius'  claims | The Independent