THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden To DUMP 31% Of Our Oil Reserve In DESPERATE Move To Lower Oil Prices As Hyperinflation Looms

Vambo

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Draw another cask, from the goblet of utter bullshit..

You have lock jaw on Biden's sack..

BTW, that's all I see here OANN and Epoch times right wing propaganda.  Total bullshit.  

FWIW, As do you on Trump's...  Nah, you got loonies here blaming Biden for Putin invading  the Ukraine, and I hear your resident Q-Ball went so far as to call it a "false Flag" operation.  

Larry, just go away.. You have no idea how little respect I have for you.. You are a wino alcoholic joke. Everyone knows it. it's sad really..

Everyone chuckles about it, but you don't see it...

Just go away.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

Larry, just go away.. You have no idea how little respect I have for you.. You are a wino alcoholic joke. Everyone knows it. it's sad really..

Just go away.

You don't see it either.. BTW, I have no respect either for the goobers here living in some alternate reality...  Damn, I admit I happen to like wine, and I get torched for it..

Some of the stuff I see posted here resembles crap you'd see on an LSD trip.   

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BTW, that's all I see here OANN and Epoch times right wing propaganda.  Total bullshit.  

FWIW, As do you on Trump's...  Nah, you got loonies here blaming Biden for Putin invading  the Ukraine, and I hear your resident Q-Ball went so far as to call it a "false Flag" operation.  

5fch5c000000.jpg.cd6b89349acd28e090ad87d8966e0d26.jpg

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You don't see it either.. BTW, I have no respect either for the goobers here living in some alternate reality...  Damn, I admit I happen to like wine, and I get torched for it..

Some of the stuff I see posted here resembles crap you'd see on an LSD trip.   

2021-07-17_133811.png.63943fc754e6e5235f974d4ffc469607.png

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

2022-03-16_233618.png.e3ca000410bc047ca502a2f71c9145c3.png

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BTW, that's all I see here OANN and Epoch times right wing propaganda. 

Not familiar with either.. Never see links to these places.  No idea wtf you are talking about but at this late point of time in the evening I'm pretty sure you don't either ..

Pop another cork... 🤪

I feel bad for you, I really do..

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Not familiar with either.. Never see links to these places.  No idea wtf you are talking about but at this late point of time in the evening I'm pretty sure you don't either ..

Pop another cork... 🤪

I feel bad for you, I really do..

No sympathy needed Axe. I'm getting along fine, thank you very much. I feel badly for several of the folks on this forum who are in need of psychiatric help, and can't admit it either. Just perusing the thread titles here tells me everything I need to know. I'm pretty sad the Republican party has degenerated to the point there's nuts like Mike Lindell still spouting 18 months after the election his pal won, and MTG telling folks space lasers are starting forest fires. They're not the only ones either. 

If all they're for is being against the Democrats, come up with some new ideas. BTW, trying to finish that Big, Beautiful Wall (that isn't going to work) isn't one of them. 

So conspiracy on, and of course.. LET'S GO BRANDON!! See you guys later. I've wasted too much time here anyway.  

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Just go away.

I used to wonder if I was the only one who had zero respect for Whoorta. He has no idea how many of us there are. His false narratives keep blowing up in his face. And, more and more grisly atrocities are being found after the Russians pulled out of areas of the Ukraine.

Whoorta voted for it - men women and children tortured, raped, horribly murdered. Whoorta's ego doesn't give a damn that all of it is happening because of how he stupidly voted. Of course, he isn't the only one.

Might take some serious booze to be able to sleep at night. Especially with severe TDS.

seriously, Whoorta - your vote for your own superego was worth this?

Ukraine documents alleged atrocities by retreating Russians

Ukraine documents alleged atrocities by retreating Russians. April 3, 2022 / 8:05 AM / CBS/AP. Russia accused of war crimes. U.S. and Ukraine are collecting evidence, accusing Russian forces of ...

Reports of Russian Atrocities in Ukraine Are Just the ...

On Sunday, Ukraine's prosecutor general, Iryna Venediktova, said in a Facebook post that 410 bodies had been recovered from parts of the wider Kyiv region, which was occupied by Russian forces ...

Ukraine documents alleged atrocities by retreating Russians

Ukraine's troops found brutalized bodies with bound hands, gunshot wounds to the head and signs of torture after Russian soldiers withdrew from the outskirts of Kyiv, authorities said Sunday ...