THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian atrocities

not one of the sassy lefty trolls has the integrity to admit they screwed over America and the Ukraine just to be popular in the anti-feelings cult.

Blood on their hands - the kind that will never wash off - just because they craved belonging to the fake hate crowd.

reported on Fox News - women and children raped and murdered.

and the UN is doing nothing. and slutball cowardly lyin biden, whoorta/tex/neo/woodpecker/ccc's hero, refuses those migs and offensive weapons even now.

You irresponsible egotist voters - hope you don't sleep well because you know you did this.

so anti-Pres Trump/anti-America voters -

you did this.

Men, women and children tortured, mutilated......

still waiting for just one of you to apologize for your irresponsible, ignorant reckless vote.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/04/03/russian-torture-chamber-discovered-in-liberated-ukraine-town-as-the-russian-army-continues-to-do-what-it-is-good-at-doing-n544914

Russian Torture Chamber Discovered in Liberated Ukraine Town as the Russian Army Continues to Do What It Is Good at Doing

Her neighbours in a neat brick house four doors down had been tied hand and foot and killed. Down the road, territorial defence fighters said they had found a basement where 18 bodies, men, women and children as young as 14 lay dead, their bodies mutilated.

Two days earlier, Torovik said, he had seen a dog eating a woman’s body that had been left on the ground. Yet the worst was in the basement of the dacha.
“We found 18 bodies in there,” he said. “They had been torturing people. Some of them had their ears cut off. Others had teeth pulled out. There were kids like 14, 16 years old, some adults. They just took the bodies away yesterday.”

the world must stop this now. time to go to war and stop it. or it continues until they stop it later.

all because of "votes" that so many thought was funny - and cool - I don't believe they are laughing now.

They just won't admit what they have done.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

not one of the sassy lefty trolls has the integrity to admit they screwed over America and the Ukraine just to be popular in the anti-feelings cult.

Blood on their hands - the kind that will never wash off - just because they craved belonging to the fake hate crowd.

and the UN is doing nothing. and slutball cowardly lyin biden, whoorta/tex/neo/woodpecker/ccc's hero, refuses those migs and offensive weapons even now.

You irresponsible egotist voters - hope you don't sleep well because you know you did this.

Pure horseshit. Bad case of BDS.

Those who believe that Putin would not be doing this have zero understanding of his long term strategic goals. He's been eyeing it for decades, not months. 

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Pure horseshit. Bad case of BDS.

Those who believe that Putin would not be doing this have zero understanding of his long term strategic goals. He's been eyeing it for decades, not months. 

so, again - it doesn't matter that your pukin has planned this for months/years.

The POINT is HE COMMITTED THESE ATROCITIES BECAUSE WE HAVE A LIAR/CORRUPT/MENTALLY DEFICIENT in our WH because of YOUR CHICKSHEET COWARDLY VOTE AGAINST PRES TRUMP and against YOUR OWN COUNTRY>

grow up, and name just one thing good/great your biden has ever done FOR AMERICA...in his entire career.

ADmit you helped this torture etc happen. Because pukin did NOT do any of this while Pres Trump was a strong leader in America.

HEre's a list of what Pres Trump and co accomplished:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

read em. then make your biden list. go ahead. Don't be afraid to admit you fooked over America, all of us, our entire country, our military, our economy, our energy independence, our American public school system, the Ukraine people.

They are being murdered/tortured/raped because of you all and your "look at me I'm a big shot fake social media "Pres Trump" hater.

Want to see the pictures of dead Ukrainians shot point blank, with their hands tied behind their backs?

A room full of men, women and children horrifically tortured/maimed/murdered?

You voted for it. You all let it happen. It would NOT have ever happened if Pres Trump was president.

and the whole world now knows it. Except for you fake haters.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

240884936_4863649790314997_6323008545665929040_n.thumb.jpg.f0aeab3520ec3de155491e8698867863.jpg

and still - Whoorta's/tex's/neo's/ccc's/ibbrown's/woodpecker's corrupt American chickensh** gov....

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/04/03/department-of-defense-dithers-over-armored-vehicles-for-ukraine-as-time-for-action-slips-away-n544669

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, again - it doesn't matter that your pukin has planned this for months/years.

The POINT is HE COMMITTED THESE ATROCITIES BECAUSE WE HAVE A LIAR/CORRUPT/MENTALLY DEFICIENT in our WH because of YOUR CHICKSHEET COWARDLY VOTE AGAINST PRES TRUMP and against YOUR OWN COUNTRY>

grow up, and name just one thing good/great your biden has ever done FOR AMERICA...in his entire career.

ADmit you helped this torture etc happen. Because pukin did NOT do any of this while Pres Trump was a strong leader in America.

HEre's a list of what Pres Trump and co accomplished:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

read em. then make your biden list. go ahead. Don't be afraid to admit you fooked over America, all of us, our entire country, our military, our economy, our energy independence, our American public school system, the Ukraine people.

They are being murdered/tortured/raped because of you all and your "look at me I'm a big shot fake social media "Pres Trump" hater.

Want to see the pictures of dead Ukrainians shot point blank, with their hands tied behind their backs?

A room full of men, women and children horrifically tortured/maimed/murdered?

You voted for it. You all let it happen. It would NOT have ever happened if Pres Trump was president.

and the whole world now knows it. Except for you fake haters.

You voted for the turd who deserted the Kurds in Syria and who did everything Putin suggested starting with dismissing everything his own Intel told him for Putin's version in Helsinki. Starting division within NATO and more. Why did so many on the inside keep questioning what it was that Putin was holding over his head. Sooner or later we will get that answer. I'm patient enough to wait until Benedict II is unmasked for what he has always been, a traitor. And in the meantime he has proven on a regular basis that he does not believe in the Constitution, only dictatorship and admiration of his buddy Putin even now.

Yeah, you voted for that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-usa-military/u-s-soldiers-who-fought-alongside-kurds-blast-trumps-syria-retreat-idUSKBN1X00ZO

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/02/18/pence-biden-munich-nato-trump-ruining-transatlantic-allialnce-column/2904570002/ 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/26/donald-trump-leading-america-brink-historic-break-europe-nicholas-burns-column/973290001/

"Trump’s distancing from Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel and, more recently, British Prime Minister Theresa May, however, is strikingly different than his praise of autocratic leaders Xi Jinping of China and Vladimir Putin of Russia. Trump often seems more interested in forging closer links with Putin than with Merkel. This poses an immediate problem for Washington at a time when it needs a stronger channel to Berlin, to compensate for reduced British influence in Europe due to Brexit."

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You voted for the turd who deserted the Kurds in Syria and who did everything Putin suggested starting with dismissing everything his own Intel told him for Putin's version in Helsinki. Starting division within NATO and more. Why did so many on the inside keep questioning what it was that Putin was holding over his head. Sooner or later we will get that answer. I'm patient enough to wait until Benedict II is unmasked for what he has always been, a traitor. And in the meantime he has proven on a regular basis that he does not believe in the Constitution, only dictatorship and admiration of his buddy Putin even now.

Yeah, you voted for that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-usa-military/u-s-soldiers-who-fought-alongside-kurds-blast-trumps-syria-retreat-idUSKBN1X00ZO

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/02/18/pence-biden-munich-nato-trump-ruining-transatlantic-allialnce-column/2904570002/ 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/26/donald-trump-leading-america-brink-historic-break-europe-nicholas-burns-column/973290001/

"Trump’s distancing from Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel and, more recently, British Prime Minister Theresa May, however, is strikingly different than his praise of autocratic leaders Xi Jinping of China and Vladimir Putin of Russia. Trump often seems more interested in forging closer links with Putin than with Merkel. This poses an immediate problem for Washington at a time when it needs a stronger channel to Berlin, to compensate for reduced British influence in Europe due to Brexit."

So you are mad that Trump didn't take a firm stand against brexit? I thought you were all about countries deciding they wanted to be independent from a larger conglomerate? But that horseshit has nothing to do with what's going on today. 

And f*** NATO. If they expect the United States to do the heavy lifting whenever they get their pansy asses into a jam then they can damn well pay up.

Or start up their own military oh, pay for it with some of the money they waste passing out free shit.

WSS.

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a deranged old man cal. Even your insults are making less sense. You should maybe put down the politics, social media, etc. for now. It's clearly accelerating your mental decline.

2022-04-04_170736.png.1a892965a5337766bb466951a7b44f5c.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So you are mad that Trump didn't take a firm stand against brexit? I thought you were all about countries deciding they wanted to be independent from a larger conglomerate? But that horseshit has nothing to do with what's going on today. 

And f*** NATO. If they expect the United States to do the heavy lifting whenever they get their pansy asses into a jam then they can damn well pay up.

Or start up their own military oh, pay for it with some of the money they waste passing out free shit.

WSS.

You have complained about me regarding Putin as a threat for at least 5 years now. It's not like I haven't been pointing out that Trump was falling far short or that I felt Putin had him under his thumb for financial ties to tainted money from that side of the communist bloc. cal seems to have a convenient memory that does not recall me blaming Trump for his soft stand on Putin for many years now. So this horseshit about it being all my fault for not voting for the Siberian candidate is just that, pure horseshit. Trump was just as much to blame for where it led if not more so for giving him free passes constantly. All while lying about still negotiating for Trump Tower Moscow. Follow the money. It will lead from Putin to Trump when no legitimate banks would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:26 PM, calfoxwc said:

being a troll has turned into a art form

image.png.afb6280166e228d785dbb1e40c49c636.png

image.png.f2d890a1539061d873ccd67beb3ffc20.png

https://waronfakes.com/lies-about-bucha/strong-global-lies-over-bucha-how-people-s-minds-are-manipulated-strong/

Will get really interesting if this is true (would not surprise me) :

image.png.d691a9f9ad38363be80e528fcd4930c5.png

Believable ?

More believable than the one sided story we're getting from all our favorite DS adversaries.

Stories out there about the Ukrainian people poisoning food and liquor used to kill and disable Russian troops as well.

True / BS   🤷‍♂️

Nobody knows what's really going on, but I sure as hell don't believe the propaganda being dished by "our" side.

We already know we've be lied too about our Biolabs and the development of Bio weapons.

Short of it is, the DS want WW III - the more devastating the better.

They're just going to hunker down in their hidey holes then rule over the ashes   .   .   .   maybe get things down to the 500M they want.

People just can't believe that though, it's inconceivable too them.

It's not going to happen this time, but that's what these Psychopaths are willing to do.

Amazing that folk can't see the step by step destruction of everything that's going on   .   .   . 

texie - Pres Trump didn't want our soldiers to be dying in Syria - your stupid bitching isn't even worth quoting.

The Kurds in Syria - they don't have a country. Comparing not wanting our soldiers dying overseas for a population that

does NOT have a country, to the current situation in the Ukraine - is extremely stupid and asswholish.

That makes you feel better about the genocide in the Ukraine? 

America and russia GAVE THE UKRAINE ASSURANCES OF THE SAFETY and PROTECTION OF THEIR COUNTRY IF THEY GAVE UP
THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

russia violated it. is committing war crimes/genocide - torture rape murder....mothers being raped and shot in front of their kids.

violated bodies everywhere.

But go ahead and blather stupidass crap. Then go watch those documentary videos of what has been found in the Ukraine after the russian troops left the territory they held.

One elderly woman was beheaded because she tried to leave town.

and "division within NATO" ??? you can't be that stupid. seriously. Pres Trump wanted them to PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE of their OWN DEFENSE and they were not.

boo hoo they didn't like it. Pres Trump was absolutely CORRECT. Because NOW, several NATO countries are frantically boosting their defense spending.

Pres Trump and his military folks saw the writing on the wall and worked to PREVENT.

but you irresponsible fools voted against our country, and our president.

You should probably read that list of Pres Trump accomplishments.

then realize russia would not have invaded while Pres Trump was president this year.

if you won't admit you screwed us over, let russia commit horrific war crimes/genocide against the Ukraine people....

I hope you don't sleep at night. People with their hands tied behind their backs. then shot dead in the streets.

Children raped and murdered. They found eighteen of them in one basement.

I think you aren't going to wash the blood off your hands - your "look at me haha" social media inspired groupie votes -

made it all happen.

grow up and read up, tex.

your vote that you thought made you look like a cool member of the haters club...

led directly to this: I'm thinkin you all won't sleep well for a long time. Or, you could make yourself pretend it's just

someone else's nightmare.

https://republicandaily.com/2022/04/russian-torture-chamber-discovered-in-liberated-ukraine-town-as-the-russian-army-continues-to-do-what-it-is-good-at-doing/

SHOCKING: Russian Torture Chamber UNCOVERED

And just remember friends, mld woody isn't the only one complaining about the sexy m&m's, calling Biden the best president ever, and pushing conspiracy theories...

..  he's just taking it to another level

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You have complained about me regarding Putin as a threat for at least 5 years now. It's not like I haven't been pointing out that Trump was falling far short or that I felt Putin had him under his thumb for financial ties to tainted money from that side of the communist bloc. cal seems to have a convenient memory that does not recall me blaming Trump for his soft stand on Putin for many years now. So this horseshit about it being all my fault for not voting for the Siberian candidate is just that, pure horseshit. Trump was just as much to blame for where it led if not more so for giving him free passes constantly. All while lying about still negotiating for Trump Tower Moscow. Follow the money. It will lead from Putin to Trump when no legitimate banks would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Complained to you? You and Cal have been mostly on the same page for all that time. Screaming about Russia like the woodpecker screams about white supremacy and global warming. My view remains the same; we have more to worry about with the Chinese than we do the Russians.

Neither of you seem to give much of a fuck either way except to point fingers towards Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

In the first place it didn't happen under trump it happened under your guy. But no, your guy didn't cause this, idiot he may be. Don't misunderstand he's made things harder to deal with because of his stupid green policies. And punishing the American and European consumers pretending it will deter the Russians? Laughable. NATO and the European Union have been buying their Energy Products from Putin all along. Price of a barrel of oil goes up we lose while those who produce win. Simple as that.

But the fact that Donald Trump didn't spend four years bellowing nasty names at the Russians has not changed the situation one iota. Nor can you think of one advantage the Russians got from Donald Trump. But that's because you are obsessed and a Joe Biden stooge.

And whether the invasion was warranted or not you guys have made a George  Floyd martyr out of Zalensky. Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and always has been. Now he's playing the rest of the world like suckers just like Al Sharpton plays liberal whites as suckers.  I understand, as well as you do, that the dirty money has flowed into the hands of Democrats for a long time.  That's the fly in the ointment that nobody wants to talk about.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And just remember friends, JAFBF isn't the only one complaining about the deep state, calling Trump the best president ever, and pushing conspiracy theories...

..  he's just taking it to another level

You’re a moron, of course he’s not the only one.  Asking questions is what a thinking person does.  Accepting whatever shit that’s shoveled on you is why your a moron.

Try and think instead of lamenting your hurt feelings.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

When obaMao/biden said using chem weapons in syria was a "red line", they crossed it, and obaMao/biden did NOTHING.

paper tiger. No leadership, no courage, etc.

It's infantile to bash Pres Trump for trying for peace with pukin and NK. It worked.

btw, both tex's obaMao commie and biden REFUSED TO ARM THE UKRAINE.

Pres Trump DID. then "pres" biden REFUSED TO SEND ARMS TO THE UKRAINE.

Then, the invasion started, and only after other NATO countries sent arms to the Ukraine,

biden started it. EVEN AFTER the invasion and blasting of grade schools, orphanages, hospitals, civilain

apts, etc......

tex's biden REFUSED TO SANCTION RUSSIAN OIL.

the corruption and cowardice and zero leadership gave a green light to russia to take crimea and invade the Ukraine and commit genocide.

russia sure the hell minded their own business when we had a REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT in Pres Trump.

biden voters deliberately repeated their stupid-ass mistake of being liberal medai heroes. But the truth has come in -

I don't believe they sleep well at night now.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/obama-to-russia-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility

Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

Remembering Obama's 'Russia Reset': Hillary & The ...

It was announced with great ceremony by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, brandishing a red plastic "Reset" push-button that she presented to her counterpart, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov...

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

You’re a moron, of course he’s not the only one.  Asking questions is what a thinking person does.  Accepting whatever shit that’s shoveled on you is why your a moron.

Try and think instead of lamenting your hurt feelings.  

Yes, you fell for the ramblings of a cult, we know. 

"Asking questions" is such a weak defense. He is accepting whatever he hears if it comes from a random Q supporter on 8chan or Twitter. 

That whole lovely started as some role playing on 4chan. It hit more standard social media and dipshit MAGA supporters, especially the older ones with too much time on their hands, started eating it up. 

There is no "critical thinking" there. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, you fell for the ramblings of a cult, we know. "Asking questions" is such a weak defense. He is accepting whatever he hears if it comes from a random Q supporter on 8chan or Twitter. That whole lovely started as some role playing on 4chan. It hit more standard social media and dipshit MAGA supporters, especially the older ones with too much time on their hands, started eating it up. There is no "critical thinking" there. 

innocent men, women and children are being raped and murdered and tortured because of your vote against your own country, and this is all you can muster?

you're a MORON birdbrain.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

innocent men, women and children are being raped and murdered and tortured because of your vote against your own country, and this is all you can muster?

you're a MORON birdbrain.

You're a deranged old fool Cal. Spend your last year's doing something better for your heart. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a deranged old fool Cal. Spend your last year's doing something better for your heart. 

maybe your pediatrist can get you something to help you sleep until you grow up and stop molting.

Meanwhile, you voted for this disaster in our country and in the Ukraine to happen.

Regardless of your admission of guilt or not - your birdbrain has come home to roost.

I honestly hope you don't get drafted - you would surely get court-martialed on the first day.

all you can do is argue about other people  - you aren't bird enough to talk issues.

Genocide in the Ukraine - your vote helped make it happen. go chirp yourself.

and try not to drown your guilt with booze - don't take after you know who.

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, you fell for the ramblings of a cult, we know. 

"Asking questions" is such a weak defense. He is accepting whatever he hears if it comes from a random Q supporter on 8chan or Twitter. 

That whole lovely started as some role playing on 4chan. It hit more standard social media and dipshit MAGA supporters, especially the older ones with too much time on their hands, started eating it up. 

There is no "critical thinking" there. 

You really are a moron.   You don’t know Jack shit about anyone here. You just want to flap your feathers and talk nonsense because your frightened that with a little free thinking J might expose the corruption that you gladly support.

Think for yourself, it’s not too late.

• Upvote 1