THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian atrocities

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

You really are a moron.   You don’t know Jack shit about anyone here. You just want to flap your feathers and talk nonsense because your frightened that with a little free thinking J might expose the corruption that you gladly support.

Think for yourself, it’s not too late.

hahahahaha, wow you really have fallen for the village idiot's claims, huh? I didn't think it was that bad, but it is. You're turning him into a hero. 

Go ahead, expose corruption, go be a hero. Go play internet detective with your Q buddies. No one is trying to stop the corrupt from being exposed. We're just laughing at the idiots taking a message board LARPer at his word...

Social media really fucked up a lot of people, especially the more vulnerable elderly. 

You guys really think you're on some righteous crusade with this stuff? That's crazy. I guess it falls in line with everyone else that has believed conspiracy theories in the past. You want to feel special and valuable because you don't get that in your every day life. That's fine, live your internet fantasy, please just don't do anything that affects the real world.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

hahahahaha, wow you really have fallen for the village idiot's claims, huh? I didn't think it was that bad, but it is. You're turning him into a hero. 

Go ahead, expose corruption, go be a hero. Go play internet detective with your Q buddies. No one is trying to stop the corrupt from being exposed. We're just laughing at the idiots taking a message board LARPer at his word...

Social media really fucked up a lot of people, especially the more vulnerable elderly. 

You guys really think you're on some righteous crusade with this stuff? That's crazy. I guess it falls in line with everyone else that has believed conspiracy theories in the past. You want to feel special and valuable because you don't get that in your every day life. That's fine, live your internet fantasy, please just don't do anything that affects the real world.

Comprehension is not your strong suit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

My dear woodpecker there is nobody on the planet more susceptible to internet fake news than you. Well maybe Tex and Larry.

I wish I was joking.

WSS

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

My dear woodpecker there is nobody on the planet more susceptible to internet fake news than you. Well maybe Tex and Larry.

I wish I was joking.

WSS

And you have no evidence to support that claim, while you've literally posted satirical news and then had to walk it back 

But I know you just make these posts to egg me on. I chose to believe you're not that dumb, and in reality you're just trolling. 

I really should just stop responding if your post is typical Steve in nature. Not worth the effort. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And you have no evidence to support that claim, while you've literally posted satirical news and then had to walk it back 

But I know you just make these posts to egg me on. I chose to believe you're not that dumb, and in reality you're just trolling. 

I really should just stop responding if your post is typical Steve in nature. Not worth the effort. 

Evidence to support what woodpecker? What satirical article did I post as news and when did I walk it back? Just for clarification. As for you and the rest of the squad you spent 4 years soiling yourself over fake Russian collusion. With an investigation that stemmed from a fake report by a foreign National paid for by the Democrats.

At least you never walk back your BS you just grumble and stomp off when you've had your beating.

WSS

Trump respects Putin, says US is 'not so innocent' - YouTube

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied. He continued, “I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe, so you know. There’s a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, a lot of killing, a lot of stupidity,” Trump said

You cults members were the same peolpe that wanted to the WH to release the phone transcripts with Ukraine before they were invaded. 

Going to be a war - Release biden transcripts of his call to Ukraiine !!! - POLITICAL DISCUSSION - THE BROWNS BOARD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Trump respects Putin, says US is 'not so innocent' - YouTube

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied. He continued, “I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe, so you know. There’s a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, a lot of killing, a lot of stupidity,” Trump said

You cults members were the same peolpe that wanted to the WH to release the phone transcripts with Ukraine before they were invaded. 

Going to be a war - Release biden transcripts of his call to Ukraiine !!! - POLITICAL DISCUSSION - THE BROWNS BOARD

0000000000.jpg.2793eef38d88f22f19a5f54995d330f0.jpg

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I wish I was joking.

WSS

Now this really is funny. This whole board is trumptian nonsense based on superbiased far right wing sources which do not ever even consider other sources of information. It should be called the Fox/Murdock/St. Petersburg board of disinformation. Maybe you should actually start listening to the few real Republicans left in Congress instead. They are at least not afraid to take on the cult of idolatry that led to far left wing style deficits while protecting the super-rich from any worthwhile taxation. Even Warren Buffet said that was as wrong as it gets.

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now this really is funny. This whole board is trumptian nonsense based on superbiased far right wing sources which do not ever even consider other sources of information. It should be called the Fox/Murdock/St. Petersburg board of disinformation. Maybe you should actually start listening to the few real Republicans left in Congress instead. They are at least not afraid to take on the cult of idolatry that led to far left wing style deficits while protecting the super-rich from any worthwhile taxation. Even Warren Buffet said that was as wrong as it gets.

It most certainly is trumpian nonsense. Your obsession as well as the obsession of the other members of the squad is evidence of that.

And just for the record who the fuck is Warren Buffett, or really any random billionaire kissing the ass of either party? This clown pays his accounting firms as much as the GDP of a small country to make sure those tax laws don't touch him. From foreign policy to not knowing the difference between a biological man and a biological woman all the way to prioritising skin color and every decision you make, it sure sounds like you and the rest of the Joe Biden cult are a better example of the definition that anybody else.

Mostly disappointed in you because you seem to be a hypocrite and liar, after professing your conservative ideals and supporting this shit as opposed to the Woodpecker who probably actually is more liberal than Joe Biden.

WSS

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It most certainly is trumpian nonsense. Your obsession as well as the obsession of the other members of the squad is evidence of that.

And just for the record who the fuck is Warren Buffett, or really any random billionaire kissing the ass of either party? From foreign policy to not knowing the difference between a biological man and a biological woman all the way to prioritising skin color and every decision you make, it sure sounds like you and the rest of the Joe Biden cult are a better example of the definition that anybody else.

Mostly disappointed in you because you seem to be a hypocrite and liar, after professing your conservative ideals and supporting this shit as opposed to the Woodpecker who probably actually is more liberal than Joe Biden.

WSS

LOL! Really now??!! I've stated multiple times over how I considered the Trump deficits as totally non-conservative. Never wavered on that one iota. I've also defined that main item as the basis of my own conservatism, not any of the other issues. And I have also stated multiple times I'm independent and not tethered to any party. But be that as it may you still harp on your own definition and not mine.

And BTW- Here is the funny thing about cal and I agreeing about Russia as a threat. They are the canary in the coal mine for your fav, the Chinese Communists. They get to sit back on the fence while they see how this plays out for Russia before attempting any similar moves of their own. So in that sense how we use the Ukranians in a proxy war is very important in the overall struggle of democracy (and freedom) vs the individual smothering autocracies that Putin and Xi represent. Now if you think our sources are slanted (even though I actually read and listen to a lot of all sources except maybe redstate/Q), just think how slated the news is in those countries where they murder and/or imprison those who question the Hitlerian leaderships.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Really now??!! I've stated multiple times over how I considered the Trump deficits as totally non-conservative. Never wavered on that one iota. I've also defined that main item as the basis of my own conservatism, not any of the other issues. And I have also stated multiple times I'm independent and not tethered to any party. But be that as it may you still harp on your own definition and not mine.

And BTW- Here is the funny thing about cal and I agreeing about Russia as a threat. They are the canary in the coal mine for your fav, the Chinese Communists. They get to sit back on the fence while they see how this plays out for Russia before attempting any similar moves of their own. So in that sense how we use the Ukranians in a proxy war is very important in the overall struggle of democracy (and freedom) vs the individual smothering autocracies that Putin and Xi represent. Now if you think our sources are slanted (even though I actually read and listen to a lot of all sources except maybe redstate/Q), just think how slated the news is in those countries where they murder and/or imprison those who question the Hitlerian leaderships.

I could literally not give less fux about freedom and democracy. As far as proxy wars? Well goody. Losing one on the world stage isn't really doing us much good is it? Nor will be starting World War 3 to cover up for Biden's domestic failure. I would much rather have some deficit spending than soaring inflation which eats away at every nickel we have. You just turn a blind eye because you feel you have to support Joe Biden.

No doubt we'd be better off with a closer relationship with Putin. Russia on its best day is in shambles and we are much closer as a people to the Russians than we are with Red Chinese. And no doubt China will be emboldened when they see Joe Biden wetting his pants and dithering over Ukraine.  

But congratulations on your inability to have a discussion. Crying about Cal or red state or spouting Hitler nonsense? Come on man that's Woodpeckerian.

WSS

• Upvote 1

tex, you need to grow up and admit what you voted for. Your "look at me haha I hate Trump" .....

has turned into

war crimes and genocide and torture and rape in the Ukraine.

and all the damage being done to our country.

or....do you still think whatever happens worse is funny because you feeeeel so good egowise to keep

smarting off nonsense and fake narratives about Pres Trump?

you voted for the carnage. catch up with reality.

I'm giving you credit for the ability to admit it....Whoorta is probably too wasted.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:44 AM, calfoxwc said:

tex, you need to grow up and admit what you voted for. Your "look at me haha I hate Trump" .....

has turned into

or....do you still think whatever happens worse is funny because you feeeeel so good egowise to keep

I'm giving you credit for the ability to admit it....Whoorta is probably too wasted.

so, women and children being tortured and raped/murdered......... on your vote.... still feeling good about it?

sleeping at all at night?

On 4/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, calfoxwc said:

has turned into

I spent most of trumpy's term documenting how he was Putin's Puppet, Putin's Pussy, The Siberian Candidate, the Helsinki Hussy, the bought and paid for stooge, etc. I voted against that guy and provided many a link to all of that over the years. You have a very convenient memory, which is to say you apparently recall none of that now. So no, I feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever since trumpy was the setup guy for what's happening now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I spent most of trumpy's term documenting how he was Putin's Puppet, Putin's Pussy, The Siberian Candidate, the Helsinki Hussy, the bought and paid for stooge, etc. I voted against that guy and provided many a link to all of that over the years. You have a very convenient memory, which is to say you apparently recall none of that now. So no, I feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever since trumpy was the setup guy for what's happening now.

The sad, and/or laughable part of that is I actually believe you. I think you probably  did spend your time and at the end of four years came up with a handful of meaningless Junior High School epithets.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The sad, and/or laughable part of that is I actually believe you. I think you probably  did spend your time and at the end of four years came up with a handful of meaningless Junior High School epithets.

WSS

Yes I did and I also provided multiple links to articles and videos backing up exactly what he was doing to encourage and support Putin. So they may have been Junior High insults, but they were also true. Seems like on this board you have to sink to Junior High insults to communicate with the cult.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes I did and I also provided multiple links to articles and videos backing up exactly what he was doing to encourage and support Putin. So they may have been Junior High insults, but they were also true. Seems like on this board you have to sink to Junior High insults to communicate with the cult.

Well you're either stupid or crazy your choice. You would have better spent that time if you'd gone in your backyard and tried to dig to China to get some authentic wonton soup. Even though you have to make a couple turns if you're doing it from Austin.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well you're either stupid or crazy your choice. You would have better spent that time if you'd gone in your backyard and tried to dig to China to get some authentic wonton soup. Even though you have to make a couple turns if you're doing it from Austin.

WSS

I like to cross the Biden Border in Austin to get me Tortilla Soup.🤭🤠