THE BROWNS BOARD

Dobbs

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I wanted to be awarded a badge for this tremendous feat  ;)

Just like the Cub Scouts.  

I didn't like Cubs so much but really liked the Boy Scouts......getting all those merit badges.   Now we can get fig leaves here or whatever. 

On 4/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, mjp28 said:

Larry, my edit works fine now, just click on the three dots in the upper right corner and follow the drop down options.  ;)

Even at my level you can do a lot  of handy stuff.

Screenshot_2022-04-14_113949.jpg

LOL yah know.. they hid that well. Used to be where you could report nasty behavior.  I constantly have to yell at my wife when she moves my stuff to a new location and doesn't tell me where she moved it to... :) 
And for me I'm still missing "move" and "merge topics"... And I'd sure like to MOVE Tribe talk over to the baseball forum.  :D 

I would have been fine if they had traded Baker, if they decided he wasn't their long term guy. And trading Keenum to the Bills - hope he gets a super bowl ring. And Dobbs and Brissett - trading for them is no problem for me at all.

But the slutty gigantic move to get watson?

Originally, I thought the Browns had alienated and pizzed off about half of their fan base and did not care. But maybe I was wrong - it was more like 75 percent, but 45 percent endeavor to persevere.

To me and others, making a historically stupid slutty EXPENSIVE move to get a slutty? qb - if they get to the superbowl, after all these years, it doesn't matter. How they got there spoils it.

Had they avoided the watson garbage...it would have been great to see the difference in the Browns offense with a few qb's that can scramble very well. With an improved wr group....

Except, ...3 FIRST ROUND DRAFT .//////(*& sorry.....

So I'm starting a #WalkAwayFromtheSluttyHaslamsAndtheBRowns group.

Ok, just kidding. But fishing/camping/traveling/hiking/hunting every sunday this fall will be awesome. won't even record the games.

For everyone who is determined to "endeavor to persevere" - I respect that. For me, and a lot of others, I'd rather pull weeds in the garden.

But if they cancel the slutty? watson trade, I might listen on the radio at the same time.....

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I would have been fine if they had traded Baker, if they decided he wasn't their long term guy. And trading Keenum to the Bills - hope he gets a super bowl ring. And Dobbs and Brissett - trading for them is no problem for me at all.

But the slutty gigantic move to get watson?

Originally, I thought the Browns had alienated and pizzed off about half of their fan base and did not care. But maybe I was wrong - it was more like 75 percent, but 45 percent endeavor to persevere.

To me and others, making a historically stupid slutty EXPENSIVE move to get a slutty? qb - if they get to the superbowl, after all these years, it doesn't matter. How they got there spoils it.

Had they avoided the watson garbage...it would have been great to see the difference in the Browns offense with a few qb's that can scramble very well. With an improved wr group....

Except, ...3 FIRST ROUND DRAFT .//////(*& sorry.....

So I'm starting a #WalkAwayFromtheSluttyHaslamsAndtheBRowns group.

Ok, just kidding. But fishing/camping/traveling/hiking/hunting every sunday this fall will be awesome. won't even record the games.

For everyone who is determined to "endeavor to persevere" - I respect that. For me, and a lot of others, I'd rather pull weeds in the garden.

But if they cancel the slutty? watson trade, I might listen on the radio at the same time.....

airport announcing departure.jpeg

• Haha 1