THE BROWNS BOARD

No NYC Subway racist shooter thread ?

Gorka

Brooklyn subway shooting: Officials name person of interest in attack | Live Updates from Fox News Digital

I'm woke so I don't believe blacks can be racist. 

"F— you & your white ass too, you white racist mother f—ker" "Slant-eyed f—king piece of sh—" "You're a crime against f—king nature, you Spanish speaking mother f—ker" The person of interest in the #Brooklyn mass shooting posted a video of himself shouting racial insults in NYC.

https://help.twitter.com/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just about half watching the news an hour ago heard someone talking about how he was the real victim in this and that the city needs more programs. I s*** you not.

WSS

Unbelievable and believable at the same time.

I expect this story to flame out shortly. If the perp was a white guy we'd be hearing about it for days.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Unbelievable and believable at the same time.

I expect this story to flame out shortly. If the perp was a white guy we'd be hearing about it for days.

The Cali one already did...another Black Supremacist.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure that behind all of these hidden posts is just a cesspool of terrible takes...

... but yes, we should have more regulations and restrictions around firearms. Maybe some kind of reform... hmmm

you're an ignorant moron birdbrain. You may never grow up, woodpecker.

NYC Faces Crime Wave Despite Strict Anti-Gun Laws — But ...

New York City is reeling from the terrible subway shooting, where fifteen New Yorkers were injured from gunshots.The city subway system has been the symbol of the rising criminality in the city, as dozens of violent crimes have been reported in the city over the last weeks. The shooting will surely reopen questions on how to tackle the ongoing New York crime wave and if the strict gun control ...

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure that behind all of these hidden posts is just a cesspool of terrible takes...

... but yes, we should have more regulations and restrictions around firearms. Maybe some kind of reform... hmmm

Well here you are; give us your terrible take. We want to hear your inner thoughts on this. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No doubt that will do the trick. Thanks. Just curious, is he too old for Midnight basketball?

You do understand this is New York City correct? Not exactly what you would call the wild west as far as gun regulation.

WSS

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Well here you are; give us your terrible take. We want to hear your inner thoughts on this. 

woodpecker just pecks at other people's "terrible takes". he sits back and bitches, even if he has to ask a stupid question so he can argue another angle of any subject so he can look superior without ever once offering up his own legit opinion. Pretty cowardly - never lets anyone else do the same thing to him. cya chicken.....woodpecker crap.

the shooter/hater/terrorist sombeitch did buy a gun at a pawn shop - and they require background checks. Years ago, he may never have done anything to get a failed background check.

It's a mental illness problem. and his mental illness would have clicked a

red flag on his gun purchase today.

Unless a democrat local government did not ever report it....

He was in prison  - but was released by the democrat government - because he was

disadvantaged, you see. Imagine thousands of disadvantaged mentally ill criminals illegally crossing our border so WE have to pay for them.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/alleged-subway-shooter-frank-james-quiet-in-group-therapy/

Brooklyn subway terror suspect Frank James was ‘quiet and moody’ in group therapy

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

NYC has the strictest firearm laws in the country. A lot of good those laws did the victims. 

13 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

NYC has the strictest firearm laws in the country. A lot of good those laws did the victims. 

Good thing states exist within vacuums from each other

Look man, I just don't have the energy to go through this whole song and dance. And I know you're an intelligent guy, its not like going through this with the rest of the people here. But this is just one of those issues where it is crazy to me we refuse to do really anything as a country. Call it big gun lobbying, culture, whatever... but after every shooting both sides will say their piece and nothing will happen. Maybe we're creeping forward towards actual change, idk. 

Just like healthcare to me. Looking at other developed countries that seem to avoid issues like this and then looking at America being to stubborn, stupid, whatever to do anything. 

With more support among younger generations maybe we'll make some progress. Who knows. And no, I don't have the answer for what exactly needs done, but I think it is clear, to me at least, that something needs to happen. With this, healthcare, etc...

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Look man, I just don't have the energy to go through this whole song and dance. And I know you're an intelligent guy, its not like going through this with the rest of the people here. But this is just one of those issues where it is crazy to me we refuse to do really anything as a country. Call it big gun lobbying, culture, whatever... but after every shooting both sides will say their piece and nothing will happen. Maybe we're creeping forward towards actual change, idk. 

Just like healthcare to me. Looking at other developed countries that seem to avoid issues like this and then looking at America being to stubborn, stupid, whatever to do anything. 

With more support among younger generations maybe we'll make some progress. Who knows. And no, I don't have the answer for what exactly needs done, but I think it is clear, to me at least, that something needs to happen. With this, healthcare, etc...

so, you have no energy....and all us older, wiser, experienced and stronger of heart guys do have plenty of energy? fancy that.

Your spoiled childish replies - "well, um, the world is imperfect and we have to DO something and what about blah blah blah"

is what makes you a woodpecker. Like Vapor said - NYC has very much the strictest laws in our entire country. Of course, there is Chicago....... and LA. Guess what political party gets voted in all the time?

and you "aren't a democrat" ??? lol. If the bird waddles like a democrat, squawks like a democrat, chirps like a democrat, avoids reality like a democrat, has lofty John Lennon song "Imagine" FEEL GOOD utopian votes and votes according to those democrat feelings...

it's a freaking nonsense pecking woodpecker.

STSU!

"how about, you know, we have some um....woodpeckers come from another planet, and like, you know, we could rule the world and squawk about nothing and everything and ...um...........eh........we could DO SOMETHING and make the whole world peck like we do....and then we would feel really good about our selves, and...um....."

yikes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so, you have no energy....and all us older, wiser, experienced and stronger of heart guys do have plenty of energy? fancy that.

Your spoiled childish replies - "well, um, the world is imperfect and we have to DO something and what about blah blah blah"

is what makes you a woodpecker. Like Vapor said - NYC has very much the strictest laws in our entire country. Of course, there is Chicago....... and LA. Guess what political party gets voted in all the time?

and you "aren't a democrat" ??? lol. If the bird waddles like a democrat, squawks like a democrat, chirps like a democrat, avoids reality like a democrat, has lofty John Lennon song "Imagine" FEEL GOOD utopian votes and votes according to those democrat feelings...

STSU!

"how about, you know, we have some um....woodpeckers come from another planet, and like, you know, we could rule the world and squawk about nothing and everything and ...um...........eh........we could DO SOMETHING and make the whole world peck like we do....and then we would feel really good about our selves, and...um....."

yikes.

How many peckers can woody peck when woody starts pecking peckers?

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But if the solution to a crazy guy with a legal gun shooting a bunch of people because they are white is more free shit, consider that this guy has been living on free shit for most of his life.

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Groomer your hero is napping in the White House and the Democrats have control of both the Senate and Congress and have been in office over a year why haven't they done anything to help US citizens?

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

STSU!

yikes.

With all that energy and wisdom, what is your solution? Or do you think it’s not a big enough problem that there needs to be a solution? 

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You're  assuming  that  there  is  a  solution. 

Not every problem  has a solution. 

WSS

I disagree. Whether or not the solution is effective, reasonable, popular or causes more problems than the original problem are all debatable, but there are always solutions.

23 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I disagree. Whether or not the solution is effective, reasonable, popular or causes more problems than the original problem are all debatable, but there are always solutions.

Your caveat disproved that statement.

If the solution is not effective then it's not a solution. You are looking for a solution to the problem of mass shootings. Certainly there are things oh, Draconian things, that could be done but would not be effective nor reasonable nor popular but unless they eliminate mass shootings; they are not Solutions.

Example might be in trigonometry class there is one of those twenty line problems on the Blackboard. The answer is XX XX. You go through your calculations and come with XX0X and while that may be somewhat close it's not the solution

WSS