THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden administration announced that a 'Disinformation Governance Board' is being established to combat ‘disinformation’ in the 2022 midterms.

Vambo

White House to crack down on freedom of speech on the internet right after Musk's Twitter takeover

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testified Wednesday that a "Disinformation Governance Board" had recently been created, days after Tesla CEO Elon Musk purchased Twitter, to combat online disinformation and will be led by Undersecretary for Policy Rob Silvers co-chair with principal deputy general counsel Jennifer Gaskill.

Dangerous times. can you imagine if both houses of Congress and the wh were republican and they tried all this garbage?

lol.

they wouldn't - but the left would go sicko outraged about demanding their 1st Amendment.

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Can't stand this ginger c u n t.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Her job is bulshit artist and she does it well. And personally, I'd do her.

WSS

joylessbehar - Twitter Search / Twitter

• Haha 2

bdc5d7c3.jpgAnthem

novella

Anthem is a dystopian fiction novella by Russian-American writer Ayn Rand, written in 1937 and first published in 1938 in the United Kingdom. The story takes place at an unspecified future date when mankind has entered another Dark Age. Technological advancement is now carefully planned and the concept of individuality has been eliminated.Wikipedia

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Is that a man with a wig?

Ahhhh, you're finally starting to suspect all this cross craziness.

I'm at the point where I can't be certain if these "stars" are what they project as   .   .   .   there are way more than anyone would believe.

I know Big Mike is not what is portrayed, but some really big names are the same.

Damn sick, but it's in their sick cult's way of doing things.