THE BROWNS BOARD

Offensive movies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

The most offensive movie of all time is Pink Flamingos.  It will scar you for life.

No s*** but that was the idea! Waters is out there. Don't know if you remember the original theatrical release of POLYESTER,  they passed out scratch and sniff cards. 

WSS 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No s*** but that was the idea! Waters is out there. Don't know if you remember the original theatrical release of POLYESTER,  they passed out scratch and sniff cards. 

WSS 

Thankfully, I never saw it.  I cringe everytime I see Waters....and anytime someone says the word 'divine'.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 5:00 AM, Westside Steve said:

Think of the Hangover Trilogy. The fisrt movie was was hilarious, showed Vegas in a beautiful light and had some personal interest/love interest story.

In the second and third we saw Zack who was protective of the call girl in #1, refer to her as a whore,in #2. A killed giraffe, references to anal sex and semen, an amputated finger and a bunch of other violent bullshit.

Who wants to see that? 

Fall in love with a character in #1, only to have him completely re-written in #2.

These Millennial and GenZ movie makers all suck Steeler schwantz.

I loved The Walking dead until they started killing off the best characters,making heroes helpless victims, and completely abandoning the previous week's story line,not revisiting it sometimes for an entire season.

If it were up to these assholes Dirty Harry, John Wayne, Bond, Flint, and Doctor Smith would be killed off after 1 episode.

Morals, conduct, class? Very hard to find in the top movies today.