THE BROWNS BOARD

Banned Books

@Ibleedbrown

Thank you for providing a breath of fresh, sane air. 

When you said ignorance leads to hate, bigotry, etc... just know that is the group you're attempting to engage with right now 

Also, Diehard is nothing more than a troll. He doesn't believe the vast majority of what he says and he's just looking for a reaction. 

• Haha 2

The latest climate has definitely empowered bigots and morons to be more vocal in their regressive beliefs, as we have cal back to ranting against gay marriage. His "real marriage" raging when the terms and norms around marriage have changed throughout history. 

And you know he's a regressive, fragile, scared old man because he's immediately trying to compare it to beastiality. 

Why should we have representation in school for gays and other under representes groups? To avoid creating more Cals. Knowledge is power, and ignorance is an elderly man ranting about gay perversion on an Internet forum...

4 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:
  • You want parents to determine when strangers talk about their sexuality to children? Man, your asking parents to have some really awkward conversations with strangers. 
  • Hey man, l know we just met, but l’d like you to discuss butt fucking with my kid here…

Why would you ask a stranger that? Your are the type of person the bill wants to keep away from children.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The latest climate has definitely empowered bigots and morons to be more vocal in their regressive beliefs, as we have cal back to ranting against gay marriage. His "real marriage" raging when the terms and norms around marriage have changed throughout history. 

And you know he's a regressive, fragile, scared old man because he's immediately trying to compare it to beastiality. 

Why should we have representation in school for gays and other under representes groups? To avoid creating more Cals. Knowledge is power, and ignorance is an elderly man ranting about gay perversion on an Internet forum...

241491170_4644491312247883_7814628073220656862_n.jpg.05f96b23fad4a7916061913eafe691c2.jpg

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@Ibleedbrown

Thank you for providing a breath of fresh, sane air. 

When you said ignorance leads to hate, bigotry, etc... just know that is the group you're attempting to engage with right now 

Also, Diehard is nothing more than a troll. He doesn't believe the vast majority of what he says and he's just looking for a reaction. 

I do what l can. The part about ignorance leading to bigotry, that is true, and that is something l would like us as a nation to address. I think investing in our kids is of the utmost importance, and l think it’s important to raise them to be smart, compassionate, and tough. 

And diehard’s not so bad. I really appreciate some of his input, especially regarding military matters. Typically when l post here l consider the people who read but don’t post as the intended audience.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Ibleed....always comes in here trying to act like he is super intelligent.  In reality he is an asshole who makes fun of people he disagrees with, but in a way that makes it look like, well maybe he agrees with me or......

Don’t be trying to soften me up with this super intelligent asshole talk. You kinda lost me on the “well maybe he agrees with me” bit. I don’t know what that means. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I do what l can. The part about ignorance leading to bigotry, that is true, and that is something l would like us as a nation to address. I think investing in our kids is of the utmost importance, and l think it’s important to raise them to be smart, compassionate, and tough. 

And diehard’s not so bad. I really appreciate some of his input, especially regarding military matters. Typically when l post here l consider the people who read but don’t post as the intended audience.

Woke Teacher Gets Called Out After BASED Father CONFRONTS Her For Putting Son In A Dress!

WOKE Teachers CAUGHT LAUGHING About Using Pronouns & Names Kids Pick While Refusing Parents DEMANDS

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I think the only topic he is serious on, at least consistently serious, is the military.

Education is critical to fighting bigotry at its roots. The problem we have now is willful ignorance. We have access to all of the information on a topic we could ever want and grown ass adults chose anonymous internet posts and other misinformation. Being educated helps make that less likely, but you never know. 

It's crazy to see what some posters here believe, and it's almost even worse to see how many more have been converted over the years.

You can believe the government isn't telling us everything but they take that to the war in Ukraine being fake. 

Health skepticism is good. Full blown conspiracy theories are for those that aren't intelligent but want to feel like they are.

And oh education, it's sad to see how much it's being attacked. Anti academic, anti expert, even anti teacher. We argued over proven scientific facts for years of the pandemic. An academically illerare base is easy to control I guess

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think the only topic he is serious on, at least consistently serious, is the military.

Education is critical to fighting bigotry at its roots. The problem we have now is willful ignorance. We have access to all of the information on a topic we could ever want and grown ass adults chose anonymous internet posts and other misinformation. Being educated helps make that less likely, but you never know. 

It's crazy to see what some posters here believe, and it's almost even worse to see how many more have been converted over the years.

You can believe the government isn't telling us everything but they take that to the war in Ukraine being fake. 

Health skepticism is good. Full blown conspiracy theories are for those that aren't intelligent but want to feel like they are.

And oh education, it's sad to see how much it's being attacked. Anti academic, anti expert, even anti teacher. We argued over proven scientific facts for years of the pandemic. An academically illerare base is easy to control I guess

Actually Woody denying homosexuals basic human rights is bigoted.

Being creeped out by the thought of homosexual behavior is normal.

Pretending to believe that a person is whatever gender he or she pretends they are is batshit crazy.

If someone tries to convince me that their parents came from Mars I'd think they were crazy too. I wouldn't want to hurt them but I'm not going to believe them either. No matter how very enlightened it makes me feel.

WSS

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Explain where is the bigotry.

Since you refuse to answer the question posed earlier, try this..

How does inundating our kids with homosexuality and transgenderism translate to an investment?

On 5/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, calfoxwc said:

wait..... 

so you feeeeeeelllllll, that "gay" has nothing to do with "sexuality" ????????

maybe you should stop posting. or did your nanny slip some wine into your baby woodpecker formula?

If by “destroying the thread” you mean no longer discussing the posted topic, which was banned books, the above post was the point where discussing banned books stopped and discussing other things, most notably homosexuality, started. 

One of your goofy ass feelings rants, haha. This is why you’re the best Cal. Only you could steer the thread off topic and then complain about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Might be birdboys boyfriend.

he bleeds brown alright…

called full of shit

You need better material man. Honestly, not only has that one been used before but it was pretty weak then.

That would be like me coming at you with MC Hammer jokes.

This is what you get from your books...

Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronouns

https://www.foxnews.com/us/middle-schoolers-sexual-harassment-gender-pronouns

The incident in question reportedly took place in March, when a student announced a preference of "they" and "them" to identify them.

But Rabidoux said her son was merely sticking up for one of his friends.

"She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair," Rabidoux said. "Braden finally came up, defending him, saying ‘He doesn’t have to use proper pronouns, it’s his constitutional right to not use, you can’t make him say things.’"

The mother told ABC 2 News that the new pronoun preference also caused confusion for her son, with her instructing him to just address the student by their name instead.

"It’s plural. It doesn’t make sense to him. I said so, I told him to call them by their names." Rabidoux said.

Now the parents are calling on the charges to be dismissed through an attorney with the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Many Twitter users excoriated Lightfoot for the tweet, with some urging her to tend to Chicago's skyrocketing crime rate instead of tweeting about books. Others pointed out that "To Kill a Mockingbird" was banned in California, a blue state.

the lefties are sounding more like cuban communists all the time.

"the castros" are all in, and encouraged by the gov to slither out of the rocks and act out.

goin to get worse before it gets fixed.

• Upvote 1

so.....if we say something they hate, it's "hate speech" and the gov will come after us.

but they can say anything THEY want, do anything THEY want to do...

and it's ok.

That is not going to work, ever.