THE BROWNS BOARD

The next stage of the trans movement?

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

What does woody have to do with this? 😂

I would be interested in his take. Here's something of a guess. I did three of those DNA Heritage test three different companies. There is always some tiny chance that everybody has like 1% African or Indian or Punjab or Filipino or some kind of weird dna. I can certainly see liberals or other crazy people claiming to be african-american. And getting some of the government perks.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would be interested in his take. Here's something of a guess. I did three of those DNA Heritage test three different companies. There is always some tiny chance that everybody has like 1% African or Indian or Punjab or Filipino or some kind of weird dna. I can certainly see liberals or other crazy people claiming to be african-american. And getting some of the government perks.

WSS

image.jpeg.2f9da298fc64f0c5e5a8964f1849af52.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I have Blackfoot blood.  My great-great grandmother was full blooded so I am 1/16th, so I could legally apply to join the nation.  My cousin is all in to it and joined, but I don't yet have a head dress or go to Pow Wow's. I have pride in it but not so much that I am going to go out of my way to make any kind of deal out of it or not be pissed that my baseball team had to make a name change.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I have heard it said... "We all came from the same mitochondrian mother" Which means basically... We're all related...

1 hour ago, ballpeen said:

I have Blackfoot blood.  My great-great grandmother was full blooded so I am 1/16th, so I could legally apply to join the nation.  My cousin is all in to it and joined, but I don't yet have a head dress or go to Pow Wow's. I have pride in it but not so much that I am going to go out of my way to make any kind of deal out of it or not be pissed that my baseball team had to make a name change.

My father was a full blooded Crow Native American.

I think the name “Indians” for the baseball team was in respect to the Native Americans and not in the least offensive.

Just my 2 Pennies.

I remember asking about that - we are a little of Irish, English, Spanish, and about a dozen more.... too many to remember.

American. Not like the russian woodpecker.

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Soon makers of trans-fat will be trying to pretend it identifies as olive oil.

WSS

LOL LOL.

dammit. LOL