THE BROWNS BOARD

Taurus G3C 9mm Luger

I have a Pt 11 9mm....very similar.  Nice built in rail system to add a light or pointer of some sort.  Nice little firearm.  Nice size and weight.  Fun to shoot and will get the job done for a household, every person side arm.

I have a Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Luger plinkster. I need to look into this as a same ammo hand gun option. I carried a Stainless Steel .38 when I owned the carwash but this would be easier to conceal.

I had an earlier Taurus - just was disappointment in the machining, but that was years ago.

I do have a Taurus PT-22. It's a great little pocket semi that fits into any pocket. It's more my "snake" gun.

Interesting about some gun grips - I have bigger hands - Probably could get an extended clip for the grip - my Walther CCP m2 is excellent in fitting my hand.

I have the Ruger 9E. Works very well

I also have a Browning Hi-Power. But that stays in the safe. To nice to carry around 

CD76767E-600C-439D-AE82-24928F20F38F.jpeg

425BAA96-AFB6-4E91-A621-7B63E0F6F97D.jpeg

• Like 1

Anymore it's nice to have "something "  to carry around with you.  Too many goof-balls out there, like having a little insurance with you. 

For many years I had an old .a Taurus 38 special snubby that i bought from a YPD detective was on me or in my car or truck. He gave me tons of ammo, well worn leather holster,  cleaning brush with it.

I had a gun rack in the truck but liked to have a nice convenient revolver or semiautomatic 9m.

• Upvote 1