THE BROWNS BOARD

Bold Prediction.Bengals dont make playoffs.

laiccm

Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

What is your bold prediction for the upcoming season?

4 hours ago, laiccm said:

Superbowl loser almost always have a worse following season, still very young, won't sneak up on anyone, will be the hunted, AFC is insane with talent this season and strength of schedule is very tough.

Browns will have a winning season.😱😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, laiccm said:

🧙‍♂️ Deshaun Watson's suspension won't come in 2022.. Or in 2023 either  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I will limit myself to only drinking one beer during the Browns games.

Now that's  a man with some conviction  !

What's the over/under on beer #2 ?  Q2, Q3, Q4 ?  I say during Q4 he will crack !     :lol:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, laiccm said:

LOL, I predict you're wrong... Perusing the schedule...  Week 1 Steelers home W, week 2 @ Dallas W, week 3 @ Jets W, week 4, Dolphins W.  Notice a trend there? Their first "tough" game comes week 5 on SNF against the Ratbirds. Everyone over rates the Cowboys, and the Jets will have to improve by orders of magnitude to have a chance.  :) If the Browns can beat the Panthers and Falcons, the Queen City Kitties surely can.  

Don't forget I live in Bungle Land, and unfortunately, they've quietly addressed their glaring weakness- a sieve of an offensive line. So unless you're predicting they're going to lose to every other 1st place team they play in the other divisions (not likely) and get upset a bunch of other times, they're as close to a playoff lock as there is.  Now if Burrow gets hurt, and on top of that they suffer a bunch of key injuries, I might change my mind.  

My bold prediction for this season is that our senses will be bombarded with ads for crypto, which is finally falling.  I just don't understand how death-spiral financing of an imaginary commodity pegged to another imaginary commodity can possibly have gone so wrong!

And before you say it -- I agree, not everything in crypto is a Ponzi scheme.  Some crypto is a pump and dump scheme, others are pyramid schemes, others are garden-variety fraud.  It's quite a diverse industry!

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Calfox will tell us roughly 256 more times in this calendar year how he will have better things to do on Sundays this year... 

All within the same thread answered by no one else.😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I used to hate that when I was stationed there and we were lucky enough to have a Browns game televised.

Yeah like watching MICH/OHIO STATE at 7 am in Hawaii.   Breakfast and "The Game"  how unusual.  But at noon you can be on the beach watching bikinis.  :)

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah like watching MICH/OHIO STATE at 7 am in Hawaii.   Breakfast and "The Game"  how unusual.  But at noon you can be on the beach watching bikinis.  :)

And by six you go down somewhere near Anini Beach on Kauai and watch them come off. Anini is also my favorite snorkeling site anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands, so you get double the pleasure, double the fun.😄