THE BROWNS BOARD

Buffalo

Not sure if anyone has posted this one yet if so I'll take mine down. The media is positively overjoyed over this one.

(Might  yes will state the obvious, I thought these are going to stop when Trump left office)

WSS

https://www.aol.com/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-suspect-posted-034157587.html

A manifesto claiming to be written by the suspect in a mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket that killed 10 laid out specific plans to attack Black people and

the paranoia of the kkk types lives on in mental illness cases. I get so tired of the mantra that it's the guns that kill.

or, "if we could outlaw guns these mentally ill people and gang members and cartel members won't have guns".

so stupid and ignorant.

and, deliberately dishonstly political. The big cities that have serious, stringent gun control - have the most shootings.

Go firgure. Like most everybody else, I wish that problem could be solved. "Minority Report"....right.

The idea that acting out in hideous violence against innocent people, or even unarmed guilty people, genuinely solves any problem an individual may have....

is appalling to nearly everyone. It solves no problem - just destroys lives.  There are just a few here and there that if they are upset about some conspiracy, they act out. Beats me to explain it. But taking guns away from decent law abiding Americans is also zero solution to the imagined? problem. Some people just FEEL, they do not THINK things out. Especially when drinking wine ,etc.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"In the manifesto, Gendron claims that he was radicalized on 4chan while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020."

Wow so it is actually because of the cynically misguided reaction from the Democrats to the fake pandemic?

Also mean while back in Chicago:

"Chicago violence: 28 shot, 5 fatally, in shootings across city, police say | abc7chicago.com" https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-weekend-violence-crime-police/11852122/

WSS 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Wow so it is actually because of the cynically misguided reaction from the Democrats to the fake pandemic?

Also mean while back in Chicago:

"Chicago violence: 28 shot, 5 fatally, in shootings across city, police say | abc7chicago.com" https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-weekend-violence-crime-police/11852122/

WSS 

Shame on you Steve…don’t you know Black Lives Matter?

• Haha 1

Texas law enforcement searches for escaped convicted murderer on horseback; reward increased

Gonzalo Lopez allegedly stabbed the driver on a prison transport bus and fled on foot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-law-enforcement-continues-search-escaped-convicted-murderer-horseback-increases-reward

California shooting at church in Laguna Woods leaves one dead; congregants hog-tied gunman

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-police-responding-shooting-laguna-woods-church-multiple-victims-shot

Officials described the suspect as an Asian male in his 60s, but did not give any details on a possible motive.

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this one yet if so I'll take mine down. The media is positively overjoyed over this one.

(Might  yes will state the obvious, I thought these are going to stop when Trump left office)

WSS

https://www.aol.com/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-suspect-posted-034157587.html

A manifesto claiming to be written by the suspect in a mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket that killed 10 laid out specific plans to attack Black people and

Breaking News! Update! Buffalo shooter spoke with a black man before shooting? MSM where ya'll at?

Buffalo Shooter sheds light on a deeper problem we seem not to focus on.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.ca2303ff5a7e8c559161cf76ab9894ce.png

Please just crawl into a hole and never come out...

People died and you're going on about a false flag. Fucking Christ. You're part of a deranged group of lunatics that have grown way too popular. If you believe this is fake you're just completely lost. A fucking joke...

Any other posters want to defend this guy? Many of you have gone more and more to his side in that 300 page monument to ignorance. Same guy that says the war in Ukraine is fake. Now he believes this. 

Seriously, anyone genuinely want to respond to this?

Or are we just going to get more whataboutism and deflection responses?

"Brownsboard, where the racism is more open than you'd expect and posters believe mass shootings and wars are fake."

Lovely

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please just crawl into a hole and never come out...

People died and you're going on about a false flag. Fucking Christ. You're part of a deranged group of lunatics that have grown way too popular. If you believe this is fake you're just completely lost. A fucking joke...

Any other posters want to defend this guy? Many of you have gone more and more to his side in that 300 page monument to ignorance. Same guy that says the war in Ukraine is fake. Now he believes this. 

Seriously, anyone genuinely want to respond to this?

Or are we just going to get more whataboutism and deflection responses?

"Brownsboard, where the racism is more open than you'd expect and posters believe mass shootings and wars are fake."

Lovely

2022-03-12_210825.png.d9b75be8c3aed1a32e0ceff8ae483943.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, MLD Woody said:

"In the manifesto, Gendron claims that he was radicalized on 4chan while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020."

Media Lies About Buffalo, Says Man Was Republican But He Was Authoritarian Left

1. woodpecker posts by typing with his tail feathers that he uses for brains.

2. jaf posts more garbage than the world's biggest landfill.

a. somebody says it's a big conspiracy that the killer wrote his "manifesto" in Englsh, despite

being an Australian. Guess what language Australians speak for the most part? English. Just....stupid.

3. I find very little of legit value in jaf's garbage over more than 300 pages. I only comment once in a long while. but lefties demand to control the narrative and control everything. Jaf's crazy, endless, mostly? meaningless free speech is easy to ignore.

4. Squawking out four letter words and attacking a nut again and again does not make woodpecker look like Big Bird.

I'd like to say it's interesting the way the media covers the various shootings by race but it's not interesting. It's banal. But their target audience wants the narrative they want. At least rolling stone of all things had the balls to be honest. 

And fuck the buffalo guy. Hope the reality of the next 50-60 years in prison is a little less boring for you, my friend. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/frank-james-new-york-brooklyn-subway-shooting-social-media-posts-1336740/amp/

• Upvote 1

Any shooting it's always something else. Always MSM this or liberals that. Again, same thing I said last time, it's frustrating an exhausting.

I can't ask why it had to be a right for this kid to buy an AR-15 because some Chinese guy shot up a taiwanese church. I can't bring up the hate speech blasted through right wing main stream media that helped drive a kid to shoot up blacks because a deranged black guy shot up a subway (white guy has issues too obviously)

We'll keep going through this fucking cycle of pointing fingers and doing nothing and we'll see nothing change. We'll continue to be the fucking laughingstock of other developed countries when it comes to gun violence. "But mah freedoms! I need to open carry an assault rifle for protection! It's what the founding fathers said!"

And nothing changes. People keep dying. And nothing will happen until we have a large enough population that's directly impacted by mass shootings or is empathetic enough to make a change. 

And yes you closet klan members, Chicago too. Any fun violence. Though any discussion of the underlying causes of that violence and you're true colors will start showing.... We've seen with other certain posters they've felt empowered to let that side out. No surprise as our country regresses. 

Just another thing I look at and think we're fucked. 

Oh well I guess

I guess those people in the grocery store should have all just had their own guns....

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, and sprinkle in brain dead shit stains that think any shooting is a false flag. Especially if it conveniently can paint their alt right views in a negative light

Lies About Buffalo, Says Man Was Republican But He Was Authoritarian Left

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Any shooting it's always something else. Always MSM this or liberals that. Again, same thing I said last time, it's frustrating an exhausting.

I can't ask why it had to be a right for this kid to buy an AR-15 because some Chinese guy shot up a taiwanese church. I can't bring up the hate speech blasted through right wing main stream media that helped drive a kid to shoot up blacks because a deranged black guy shot up a subway (white guy has issues too obviously)

We'll keep going through this fucking cycle of pointing fingers and doing nothing and we'll see nothing change. We'll continue to be the fucking laughingstock of other developed countries when it comes to gun violence. "But mah freedoms! I need to open carry an assault rifle for protection! It's what the founding fathers said!"

And nothing changes. People keep dying. And nothing will happen until we have a large enough population that's directly impacted by mass shootings or is empathetic enough to make a change. 

And yes you closet klan members, Chicago too. Any fun violence. Though any discussion of the underlying causes of that violence and you're true colors will start showing.... We've seen with other certain posters they've felt empowered to let that side out. No surprise as our country regresses. 

Oh well I guess

I guess those people in the grocery store should have all just had their own guns....

Buffalo, Orange County and Chicago have what in common?  All Democrat, heavily gun controlled, no bail George Soros DA's...

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

1. woodpecker posts by typing with his tail feathers that he uses for brains.

2. jaf posts more garbage than the world's biggest landfill.

a. somebody says it's a big conspiracy that the killer wrote his "manifesto" in Englsh, despite

being an Australian. Guess what language Australians speak for the most part? English. Just....stupid.

3. I find very little of legit value in jaf's garbage over more than 300 pages. I only comment once in a long while. but lefties demand to control the narrative and control everything. Jaf's crazy, endless, mostly? meaningless free speech is easy to ignore.

4. Squawking out four letter words and attacking a nut again and again does not make woodpecker look like Big Bird.

For an old fart (?), you're a bit naive.

image.png.c2bc094f5b1f581c9c1510acbfb990ad.png

https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-shooting-0475a5bd971d23a4e0a13ef840650bb1?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh well I guess

Exactly. Because you know it, and I know it, this is a political proxy war so both sides can fight over meaningless solutions to a tiny number of innocent deaths.

WSS