THE BROWNS BOARD

Durham

JAFBF

At the end of the day Garland is corrupt. Nothing we can do about it except hold out till after the midterms. And to be completely honest no matter which way these things shook out I would really rather have a completely honest and objective justice department and not just a flack for Pelosi and the left wing lunatics.

WSS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

At the end of the day Garland is corrupt. Nothing we can do about it except hold out till after the midterms. And to be completely honest no matter which way these things shook out I would really rather have a completely honest and objective justice department and not just a flack for Pelosi and the left wing lunatics.

WSS

TRUE. It's dangerous though. The FBI is also corrupt up on high. and clapper and brennan at the CIA.

The term "deep state" refers to these corrupt sob's who have way, way too much power over the years, and

have the "keep that power" agenda. (peter strock, lisa page. etc etc etc etc etc etc)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok it was shown that Danchenko was paid by the FBI from March 2017 til 2020. 

the court convenes in October -i bet Danchenko gets the nod (like that of jeffrey epstien got from mueller back in 2008)

and he walks free . at worst gets deported why?  the fbi wins anyway 

11 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

ok it was shown that Danchenko was paid by the FBI from March 2017 til 2020. 

the court convenes in October -i bet Danchenko gets the nod (like that of jeffrey epstien got from mueller back in 2008)

and he walks free . at worst gets deported why?  the fbi wins anyway 

With Garland as attorney general what the hell is the difference?

WSS

• Upvote 1

Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Now Mr. Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Mr. Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Mr. Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Durham and his team are working to complete a final report by the end of the year, they said, and one of the lead prosecutors on his team is leaving for a job with a prominent law firm.

Over the course of his inquiry, Mr. Durham has developed cases against two people accused of lying to the F.B.I. in relation to outside efforts to investigate purported Trump-Russia ties, but he has not charged any conspiracy or put any high-level officials on trial. The recent developments suggest that the chances of any more indictments are remote.

56 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Now Mr. Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Mr. Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Mr. Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Durham and his team are working to complete a final report by the end of the year, they said, and one of the lead prosecutors on his team is leaving for a job with a prominent law firm.

Over the course of his inquiry, Mr. Durham has developed cases against two people accused of lying to the F.B.I. in relation to outside efforts to investigate purported Trump-Russia ties, but he has not charged any conspiracy or put any high-level officials on trial. The recent developments suggest that the chances of any more indictments are remote.

Haha.. NY Times.

I bet you never miss an episode of The View.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Haha.. NY Times.

I bet you never miss an episode of The View.

I know you guys get your news from blogs and Russia propagandists (see Tucker).

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

New York Times

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

New York Times

0000.gif.6590ed36ad1540afa9b32b0c3186b4a8.gif

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

New York Times

Haha...

Why do you insist on opening a can of worms?  I can start by posting the NY Times top 10 lies, but i won't. You can do that yourself.

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Haha...

Why do you insist on opening a can of worms?  I can start by posting the NY Times top 10 lies, but i won't. You can do that yourself.

I'm sure you got the list from a blog. Haha

Every source makes mistakes. The sources that take accountability for those mistake have high credibility. But you keep reading those blogs. They tell you what you want to hear after all.

Failed Fact Checks

A factual search shows the New York Times has made false claims in reporting but always makes corrections to those stories as soon as new information is available. Further, failed fact checks occurred on Op-Ed pages and not straight news reporting.

Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on wording and story selection that moderately favors the left. They are considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors. The failed fact checks were on Op-Eds and not straight news reporting. (5/18/2016) Update (M. Huitsing 04/19/2022)

15 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Who said it was going to be in D.C. ?

This is RICO minimum   .   .   .   and may not even processed through a Federal Court. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares? The fix is in.

WSS

The exposure / facts are what is really what's important here.

Joe Sixpack doesn't know WTF is going on, this is yet another rehash too expose the facts.

Tiny steps.

Is this the ultimate solution ?

A DC jury against DC Swamp creatures   .   .   .   seriously ?

Laugh all you want, I expect the majority of these too be handled through (Military) Tribunals   .   .   .   on the light side it's Sedition, on the heavy side it's far beyond Treason.

What these people have done is so far beyond aiding/abetting the Enemy - Treason is too tame a term for what they have done.

< 3 Months   .   .   .  

To only the cult member's surprise....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/18/igor-danchenko-john-durham-verdict/

A jury on Tuesday found Igor Danchenko — a private researcher who was a primary source for a 2016 dossier of allegations about former president Donald Trump’s ties to Russia — not guilty of lying to the FBI about where he got his information. The verdict in federal court in Alexandria, Va., is another blow for special counsel John Durham, who has now lost both cases that have gone to trial as part of his nearly 3½-year investigation. Durham, who was asked by Attorney General William P. Barr in 2019 to review the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign in 2016, is sure to face renewed pressure to wrap up his work following the verdict.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/18/igor-danchenko-john-durham-verdict/

A jury on Tuesday found Igor Danchenko — a private researcher who was a primary source for a 2016 dossier of allegations about former president Donald Trump’s ties to Russia — not guilty of lying to the FBI about where he got his information. The verdict in federal court in Alexandria, Va., is another blow for special counsel John Durham, who has now lost both cases that have gone to trial as part of his nearly 3½-year investigation. Durham, who was asked by Attorney General William P. Barr in 2019 to review the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign in 2016, is sure to face renewed pressure to wrap up his work following the verdict.

😴

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.527ad56dc4ba94b820068fa68f11e879.png

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

On 10/14/2022 at 8:45 PM, JAFBF said:

The exposure / facts are what is really what's important here.

Joe Sixpack doesn't know WTF is going on, this is yet another rehash too expose the facts.

Tiny steps.

Is this the ultimate solution ?

A DC jury against DC Swamp creatures   .   .   .   seriously ?

Laugh all you want, I expect the majority of these too be handled through (Military) Tribunals   .   .   .   on the light side it's Sedition, on the heavy side it's far beyond Treason.

What these people have done is so far beyond aiding/abetting the Enemy - Treason is too tame a term for what they have done.

< 3 Months   .   .   .  

image.png.46569ec73e64ebaf6b4647eb6d13eef8.png

Guilty AF (lower/mid level), but a DC (Magic Wheel) Jury verdict against the Swamp ?

FYI - Magic Wheel is a software program that selects Jurors most likely too return the verdict desired.

Not a new thing - just another example of how corrupted our Justice System has become.

Did I not state this in a previous post (DC Swamp Jury) ?

This just further demonstrates that "The Military is the only way".
What is really being demonstrated in these Cases is that the Justice System is as broken as the other Branches of Government.

Hence - "The Military is the only way"   .   .   .   i.e., Military Tribunals are the only way too Justice (I've said this from the beginning).

Worse possible outcome for the DS, but - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Swift, no nonsense Trials with expeditious judgements, whether that be Prison or Execution - swift and final.

"These People are Stupid"   .   .   .  

These things take time, and so far, they continue too fall into the traps set for them.

Gonna take longer than folk want (self included too a degree), but the path is set and the verdict is final.

We've won, folks just don't know it yet (witness a few obvious victories these last few months).

We have too walk the path before we realize we're out of the fire.

Tag me as a Mad Man, has it yet made a difference ?

I'm just trying too to help folk, maybe have them look at things a bit differently.

Yea, I may be doing it incorrectly, but we are what we are - I can only show the water, it's up too others too decide too drink.

BS ?
Have ya'll noted the rapidity and number of "Whistle Blowers" over the last few months ?

Death/lifelong Prison sentences is a pretty good motivator if you have any chance of saving your hide.

Things are going too change, and it's going too be amazingly quick when it happens.

If I knew when, the enemy would know when   .   .   .   and they (as well as we) will be caught by surprise when it happens.