THE BROWNS BOARD

Durham

JAFBF

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

Where did it go?

well, truth is - I got tired of jaf infected it. It was impossible to have a discussion on durham's progress, which was pretty slow. So, I deleted it since I started it. too much nonsense for me.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, truth is - I got tired of jaf infected it. It was impossible to have a discussion on durham's progress, which was pretty slow. So, I deleted it since I started it. too much nonsense for me.

That’s pretty lame Cal.  That’s make

you no better then those who do the canceling.  Glad your not a mod.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

That’s pretty lame Cal.  That’s make

you no better then those who do the canceling.  Glad your not a mod.

I suppose. I would never delete anyone else's threads without serious reason. I started the thread, it got ruined, like I said, I had mentioned it earlier, jaf isn't cognizant enough to realize it, so I deleted it. His 300 pages doesn't bother me at all. His thread. But my thread- I don't want it going the same way. He didn't listen, so I deleted it. Those who start threads can delete their own threads.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe everything in there was linked with spot on sources.

Yea, real life stuff like Criminal/Conspiracy Trials and all move pretty dang slow, but that's just reality.

Only reason I bothered with this is that now that the first Trial has started, things are going to start moving a bit more.

Cal, regardless of how we go about things, we're on the same Team.

House divided and all   .   .   .  

wow. the judge was an obaMAO commie appointee. One juror was a Pres Trump hater. One didn't recall if she donated to the clinton campaign or not, and two others....were also activists....

just...wow.

a corrupt set up to protect one of the deep state right out of a movie.

our country is headed toward being lost, folks. Until Nov elections and 2024.

it won't be pretty fixing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 6:35 AM, hammertime said:

I’d prefer execution but we should start with prosecution.

MAGA-hang 'em high I say like the good ole days. Then on to prosecution. That way no one worries about getting the cart before the horse when all ya need is a horse.  🐎🤠

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

MAGA-hang 'em high I say like the good ole days. Then on to prosecution. That way no one worries about getting the cart before the horse when all ya need is a horse.  🐎🤠

Consider :

image.png.10b0afcbb88ee94eed9274dcb87c8c1a.png

"Q" or not, the allegory applies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Consider :

image.png.10b0afcbb88ee94eed9274dcb87c8c1a.png

"Q" or not, the allegory applies.

Yep, as the noose closes in just watch King Liar sacrifice all his pawns. He walks away with your donations and they go to jail, do not pass "Go" and do not collect a dime since he loves to stiff lawyers too. Caveat Emptor.