THE BROWNS BOARD

Desperate Dems Pin Electoral Hopes On Jan 6 HearSAYings

Vambo

7 hours ago, htownbrown said:

So if I believe everything this man says, I don't see where the crime happened.  If Trump BELIEVED the conspiracies, than how would he be acting in bad faith.  You can't say he believed nonsense conspiracies and he knowingly tried to steal the election.  That's double talk.  If he BELIEVED the election was stolen why wouldn't he want the "conspiracy" uncovered?

I covered that in a prior post saying that a good defense lawyer should have him examined by an excellent diagnostic psychiatric team to see if they conclude he has an unbreakable condition called Delusional Disorder. Then you have at least some basis to prove your client does in fact believe all these Republicans in the courts, state election officials, DOJ, etc. are attempting to keep him from his rightful place as POTUS when they all in fact know it was stolen from him. In fact that is why I keep saying that all the rabbithole people here are deeply enmeshed in HIS delusional system. Even his ole batshit crazy lawyer Sydney now says no one in their right mind would take what she said about stolen election seriously. If that's you then you might want to rethink everything. 

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9599-delusional-disorder

From the article:

"Delusional disorder is a type of psychotic disorder. Its main symptom is the presence of one or more delusions.

A delusion is an unshakable belief in something that’s untrue. The belief isn’t a part of the person’s culture or subculture, and almost everyone else knows this belief to be false."

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in ...

Mar 10, 2021By Grant Atkinson March 10, 2021 at 2:17pm. The state's attorney of DuPage County in Illinois announced Tuesday that his office has filed voter fraud charges against five people relating to the 2020 election. The charges come as a result of investigations into 32 cases of alleged voter fraud in the suburban Chicago county, the office said in ...

Nov 2, 2020A poll worker helps a voter to vote in the 2020 Presidential election at the Brooklyn Museum in New York City. (Photo credit: ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images) In the American Revolution, people gave up their lives to secure our system of government. ... Steps must be taken to combat fraud and other weaknesses in our electoral system that ...
Nov 5, 2021Donald Trump has been obsessed with the idea that fraud, perpetrated before, during and after the 2020 election, affected the outcome. The mainstream media has repeatedly debunked these claims ...
Nov 21, 2020Actually, There Is Evidence of Voter Fraud. Amber Athey, The Spectator November 21, 2020. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) I felt like I was living in a different reality when we moved into the Q&A and ...

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:
Nov 2, 2020A poll worker helps a voter to vote in the 2020 Presidential election at the Brooklyn Museum in New York City. (Photo credit: ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images) In the American Revolution, people gave up their lives to secure our system of government. ... Steps must be taken to combat fraud and other weaknesses in our electoral system that ...
Nov 5, 2021Donald Trump has been obsessed with the idea that fraud, perpetrated before, during and after the 2020 election, affected the outcome. The mainstream media has repeatedly debunked these claims ...
Nov 21, 2020Actually, There Is Evidence of Voter Fraud. Amber Athey, The Spectator November 21, 2020. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) I felt like I was living in a different reality when we moved into the Q&A and ...

Quick send all of that to poor Sydney who thinks she was lying about voter fraud. She can take it to court to defend herself and do the double reverse and reclaim all her original lies along with the newest ones. At least then it all gets into court for review upon appeal to the 6-3 SCOTUS that you will not support.

Meanwhile you may as well adapt that old saying from the Vietnam War, "It was necessary to destroy the village in order to save it from the Viet Cong."

You could make it more up to date: "It was necessary to destroy our Republic in order to save it from the Democrats." That's what Donnie John has you believing, so what the hell, why not.

In the weeks between Election Day 2020 and Jan. 6, 2021, the date of the attack on the U.S. Capitol, the former president implored Justice Department officials to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and Republican congressmen,” according to former acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue.

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Believes what is being fed to him? Moron? That's hilarious coming from a Biden voter. 

WSS

I had no delusions about Biden. I didn't think I was voting for my god king like the MAGA folks on here believe. (Remember posts on here from certain individuals complaining about how Dems saw Obama as a celebrity? The hypocrisy is overwhelming...)

Anyone that thinks Trump actually won the election is a certifiable moron. That's it.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I had no delusions about Biden. I didn't think I was voting for my god kind like the MAGA folks on here believe. (Remember posts on here from certain individuals complaining about how Dems saw Obama as a celebrity? The hypocrisy is overwhelming...)

Anyone that thinks Trump actually won the election is a certifiable moron. That's it.

If you voted foe Biden you're a certifiable moron. That's it.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Anyone that thinks Trump won in 2016 because of Russian Collusion is a fucking idiot.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Anyone that thinks Trump won in 2016 because of Russian Collusion is a fucking idiot.

Well, the same can be said for people that think Trump lost in 2020 because of election fraud...............😏

35 minutes ago, Neo said:

Well, the same can be said for people that think Trump lost in 2020 because of election fraud...............😏

Your Girl Hillary is still squawking about it. Also I would ask you guys oh, not really expecting an honest answer, exactly what did Russia get in return? All through the Trump Administration Russia has been about one step up from a third-world s*** hole.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Let’s see, Hillary said she lost the 2016 election because of Russian Collusion.

Trump said he lost the 2020 election due to voter fraud.

The only differences I see, was there was no year long Mueller Investigation into the 2020 election.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Your Girl Hillary is still squawking about it. Also I would ask you guys oh, not really expecting an honest answer, exactly what did Russia get in return? All through the Trump Administration Russia has been about one step up from a third-world s*** hole.

WSS

I didn't vote for Hillary.

6 hours ago, Neo said:

I didn't vote for Hillary.

Okay, so what? Unless you are opposed to the ridiculous failed attempts by the Democrats and the left to delegitimize the Trump election through repeated baseless impeachments you are a fellow traveler whether you actually voted for her or not.

WSS 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay, so what? Unless you are opposed to the ridiculous failed attempts by the Democrats and the left to delegitimize the Trump election through repeated baseless impeachments you are a fellow traveler whether you actually voted for her or not.

WSS 

Stay tuned today at 100PM EDT. "The game is afoot Watson."

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3538399-jan-6-committee-announces-last-minute-hearing-for-tuesday/

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

yep. that low level liar woman - is in big trouble - except there is no genuine republican to call them out for lies. On purpose.

• Upvote 1