THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court sides with Coach over Prayers on 50 yard line! MAGA!

5 hours ago, Neo said:

So how is that any different than this?

image.jpeg.914cc997a3cf66fe575fb85ca61ed1ce.jpeg

he is showing disrespect to our National Anthem.

Privately praying vs being offensive on purpose.....

not hard to see the huge difference.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

he is showing disrespect to our National Anthem.

Privately praying vs being offensive on purpose.....

not hard to see the huge difference.

Oh fuck off. Who cares why they are kneeling? If take a picture of the coach kneeling and Colin kneeling and put them side by side, guess what? It's the same fucking thing. I was one of those outraged when I first saw him doing but I actually have my own thoughts and I have determined that it is fucked up to say one guy can kneel as long as he is praying, and the other kneels for his own reasons and gets cancelled (there goes that pesky separation of church and state thing again) Colin is a U.S. citizen and has every right to take a knee if he wants, it's called the 1st amendment. I'm sure you heard of it since conservatives are always referring to the constitution, especially the 1st and 2nd amendments.

The supreme court tells a coach (white) that it's ok to kneel and others are telling Colin to stand. Sure seems no different than being a slave. 

• Haha 1

deliberately showing disrespect and alienating fans - not good. colin is a mentally unhappy schmuck.

Most people respect that hc for being who he is, and believing in God, and praying to God.

Everybody else cares about why the hc kneels, you betcha, in that stadium.

Disrespecting our Anthem is offensive. The other is not.

If you don't like it, shove it.

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Oh fuck off. Who cares why they are kneeling? If take a picture of the coach kneeling and Colin kneeling and put them side by side, guess what? It's the same fucking thing. I was one of those outraged when I first saw him doing but I actually have my own thoughts and I have determined that it is fucked up to say one guy can kneel as long as he is praying, and the other kneels for his own reasons and gets cancelled (there goes that pesky separation of church and state thing again) Colin is a U.S. citizen and has every right to take a knee if he wants, it's called the 1st amendment. I'm sure you heard of it since conservatives are always referring to the constitution, especially the 1st and 2nd amendments.

The supreme court tells a coach (white) that it's ok to kneel and others are telling Colin to stand. Sure seems no different than being a slave. 

Others? Actually you mean Colin Kaepernick's employers. The ones whose profits and image are being hurt by that grandstanding POS. Also to your first point "who cares why he'skneeling?" I would imagine the answer would be you the Democrats lefties and the Biden supporters here on the ward. If, of course, the reason for kneeling was to protest black on black murder in the Inner City and the person kneeling was a southern white player.

WSS

As to your remark to Cal about being offended by Kaepernick how much time did the Democrats spend on completely ridiculous instances of the same? Sanitizing the American landscape of product mascots historical icons sports team names Confederate flags etc etc? How much better is the United States now that Aunt Jemima has been banned?

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Others? Actually you mean Colin Kaepernick's employers. The ones whose profits and image are being hurt by that grandstanding POS. Also to your first point "who cares why he'skneeling?" I would imagine the answer would be you the Democrats lefties and the Biden supporters here on the ward. If, of course, the reason for kneeling was to protest black on black murder in the Inner City and the person kneeling was a southern white player.

WSS

As to your remark to Cal about being offended by Kaepernick how much time did the Democrats spend on completely ridiculous instances of the same? Sanitizing the American landscape of product mascots historical icons sports team names Confederate flags etc etc? How much better is the United States now that Aunt Jemima has been banned?

They had to satisfy the pussy Antifa/BLM types.