THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Fantasy Football 2022!

Zombo

Post all League info here. If you need a guy, or if you are a guy and you need a team, post here. 

Commissioners, keep us up to date with draft dates, and some updates during the season.

Otto Graham League, the Grandaddy of them all, is ready to go. Tour is in that league, so I will lock his team and set him to auto draft until we hear from him.

I'm also in the Phil Dawson, and last time I looked the commission has not set up a draft time yet.

Let's Go!

Z

I'm in for all leagues! 

I only see 1 draft slotted for 9-5@ 7:30 p.m. 

9 hours ago, BrownsnMopar said:

I'm in for all leagues! 

★ And reining champion in our Fleaflicker FL league.....tentative draft Sunday 9/4 at 7 pm  to confirm this Sunday 8/28.

And 8/28 the  last day of preseason week 3.

Some people are in other leagues also, a crowded Labor Day 9/5 weekend for drafts for sure.  :huh:

FL league commissioners get your draft day date and times in as soon as possible.   

Edited by mjp28

On 8/27/2022 at 12:02 PM, mjp28 said:

★ And reining champion in our Fleaflicker FL league.....tentative draft Sunday 9/4 at 7 pm  to confirm this Sunday 8/28.

And 8/28 the  last day of preseason week 3.

Some people are in other leagues also, a crowded Labor Day 9/5 weekend for drafts for sure.  :huh:

FL league commissioners get your draft day date and times in as soon as possible.   

Thanks for inviting me in your great league! Lots of fun,and well run!! Tty on 9/4 @ 7 

• Upvote 1

Someone please take over,and manage the points League!! My favorite of the BB leagues! Wish I could but do not have the time! 

GO BROWNS! 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, Zombo said:

Post all League info here. If you need a guy, or if you are a guy and you need a team, post here. 

Commissioners, keep us up to date with draft dates, and some updates during the season.

Otto Graham League, the Grandaddy of them all, is ready to go. Tour is in that league, so I will lock his team and set him to auto draft until we hear from him.

I'm also in the Phil Dawson, and last time I looked the commission has not set up a draft time yet.

Let's Go!

Z

Yes, still not a draft time for Phil Dawson group. If the commish is out, I can take over. Just let me know. 

7 hours ago, BrownsnMopar said:

Thanks for inviting me in your great league! Lots of fun,and well run!! Tty on 9/4 @ 7 

I've been in ESPN before and yahoo FLs here now but my favorite over the past 12+  years is still Fleaflicker by far.  It has a great system to setup and use.

And our DRAFT DAY is now Sunday September 4 at 8 pm.  Our commissioner Gary has moved back to Ohio.  I'm still the co-commissioner.   ;)

On 8/28/2022 at 8:30 PM, Browns57 said:

Yes, still not a draft time for Phil Dawson group. If the commish is out, I can take over. Just let me know. 

I sent Flying J an e-mail via Yahoo. Anyone know what his Browns Board name is?

I think we'll have to get a hold of him, I have no commish powers in that league.

Z

4 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I sent Flying J an e-mail via Yahoo. Anyone know what his Browns Board name is?

I think we'll have to get a hold of him, I have no commish powers in that league.

Z

His TBB PM name is Flyin J   I might have some other information somewhere he used to be in my Fleaflicker league. 

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

His TBB PM name is Flyin J   I might have some other information somewhere he used to be in my Fleaflicker league. 

OK, I was putting a G on there. He hasn't posted since April, so maye he is gone. Hopefully not Gone gone.

Z

***Edit, he was lurking as of Aug. 24, so maybe he lives.

• Like 1

Well boys I participated in our 8 team draft I have been a part of for about 6-7 years now and the computer ranked our drafted teams. I was ranked #1 overall with a score of A+. Only one other got an A-. Besides Johnathan Taylor some of my other picks of note were Davante Adams, Deebo Samual, J.K. Dobbins (who appears to be coming off his ACL ending injury from last year by week 1), Mark Andrews, QBs Murray and Stafford and then of course somehow they left Amari Cooper up there for me to take in round 15. Apparently they do not believe in our QBs. Imagine that. Cooper normally goes in the 1st or 2nd round. If there is any consolation, they did not believe in Seattle's QBs either since I got Tyler Locket relatively late as well.

And since I had the last pick in the draft, just for a roll of the dice, I took Mr. Irrelevant Mitch Trubisky. Not because I think he will do anything, but because whomever plays QB for them scores the points and I think Pickett is going to beat him out and become a very good QB for them (except against Garrett & Co.).

• Like 1

I created a new league since Flyin J is MIA. It is called Phil Dawson Browns Board 2. I set up a draft time and we can always alter it as needed. I also invited everybody from the old group. Hopefully everybody will jump on board and then we will just need one more person for an even number of teams. 

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Browns57 said:

I created a new league since Flyin J is MIA. It is called Phil Dawson Browns Board 2. I set up a draft time and we can always alter it as needed. I also invited everybody from the old group. Hopefully everybody will jump on board and then we will just need one more person for an even number of teams. 

As I said above I sent invites out to the entire old Phil Dawson's Browns Board Group to join Phil Dawson's Browns Board 2 and thus far only Squirrel2Stew has joined. I am guessing that many of you might not be checking the email accounts that you used to sign up with originally. So I am going to post the link for you here to get back into the league. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1356537/invitation?key=679cd4a0074c0df4&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=59db6ba757710882

If it asks for a password it is either Beer or beer. Now get in the league so we can get ready for the draft on Tuesday night!!! :)

Let's try to have everybody from the old group in by Sunday morning. If we can't get everybody back we will open it up on Sunday for any other BB members to grab another team or a team so we can all play this year. 

We need these teams: Zombo, MJP, Calfox, Multiple Scoregasm?, TexasChainsawMassaquis, BrownsNMopar, WhyCan'tWeWin, StimulusPackage, UGotBlitzed, and Njoku'sOnYou 

I will try to email everybody one more time again on saturday too.

52 minutes ago, Browns57 said:

As I said above I sent invites out to the entire old Phil Dawson's Browns Board Group to join Phil Dawson's Browns Board 2 and thus far only Squirrel2Stew has joined. I am guessing that many of you might not be checking the email accounts that you used to sign up with originally. So I am going to post the link for you here to get back into the league. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1356537/invitation?key=679cd4a0074c0df4&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=59db6ba757710882

If it asks for a password it is either Beer or beer. Now get in the league so we can get ready for the draft on Tuesday night!!! :)

Let's try to have everybody from the old group in by Sunday morning. If we can't get everybody back we will open it up on Sunday for any other BB members to grab another team or a team so we can all play this year. 

We need these teams: Zombo, MJP, Calfox, Multiple Scoregasm?, TexasChainsawMassaquis, BrownsNMopar, WhyCan'tWeWin, StimulusPackage, UGotBlitzed, and Njoku'sOnYou 

I will try to email everybody one more time again on saturday too.

I’d join if you have a spot. I am commish of Browns V but don’t have time to chase people down. If anyone wants to take that league over I’ll transfer it. I will not be running it or setting a draft. It was always way to hard to fill it. 

4 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I’d join if you have a spot. I am commish of Browns V but don’t have time to chase people down. If anyone wants to take that league over I’ll transfer it. I will not be running it or setting a draft. It was always way to hard to fill it. 

Since Flyin J is MIA we have 1 spot for sure so jump in! If we don't have everyone back by Sunday would you drop an email to your old V group with the link to the new group I created. Maybe a couple of people might still be looking for a team. I want everybody back from all the previous years (or as close as we can get) but we also need to respect other people who want to play and don't want to be hung out to dry.

59 minutes ago, Browns57 said:

Since Flyin J is MIA we have 1 spot for sure so jump in! If we don't have everyone back by Sunday would you drop an email to your old V group with the link to the new group I created. Maybe a couple of people might still be looking for a team. I want everybody back from all the previous years (or as close as we can get) but we also need to respect other people who want to play and don't want to be hung out to dry.

Cool and yep will send a league message to check with you here for openings 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Browns57 said:

As I said above I sent invites out to the entire old Phil Dawson's Browns Board Group to join Phil Dawson's Browns Board 2  

Thanks! ^^ the above link works^^ Ugotblitzed is back in.. The pm invites that were sent/ sent me back to the original group PD1.. No money/ not really no biggie..

I'm off thru Monday/ but I will have to use the auto draft system for Tuesday// I'm a mail carrier, carrying 2 days of 💩 on Tuesday.. My fantasy Tuesday, is to not do chit after work but shower/eat/chit & sleep until Weds./ to do it again   Heck// the covid season, I started with a team I never knew I had 😁.. again no biggie & thanks for the invite  

Hope all is well with Flyin J 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Thanks! ^^ the above link works^^ Ugotblitzed is back in.. The pm invites that were sent/ sent me back to the original group PD1.. No money/ not really no biggie..

I'm off thru Monday/ but I will have to use the auto draft system for Tuesday// I'm a mail carrier, carrying 2 days of 💩 on Tuesday.. My fantasy Tuesday, is to not do chit after work but shower/eat/chit & sleep until Weds./ to do it again   Heck// the covid season, I started with a team I never knew I had 😁.. again no biggie & thanks for the invite  

Hope all is well with Flyin J 

Glad to have you back. If we can change the date to Monday we will. But I was trying to give us enough time to get the league filled up again. It is tough to track people down. :)

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2022 at 3:07 AM, BrownsnMopar said:

I'm in for all leagues! 

I sent you a few invites, or see the link above for Phil Dawson Browns Board 2 which replaces Phil Dawson's Browns Board since the commish is MIA. Let's go!

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I assume league 3 is not active either? I think Heidi was the commish. 

I would not know. But if you want to Join the new Phil Dawson Browns Board (2) Group use the link above and jump in. We have given all the old players multiple invites but it seems they are not interested or are not paying attention. The link is above. You can find it. If you were in group 3 before can you copy the link above and send out an invite to the old group members in case they need another league?

We are up to 8 players in Phil Dawson's Browns Board 2. We are looking for 2 more. I think a 10 team league would be perfect for this year. Let's get it done by the end of the day Sunday. Who still needs a team? 

51 minutes ago, Browns57 said:

We are up to 8 players in Phil Dawson's Browns Board 2. We are looking for 2 more. I think a 10 team league would be perfect for this year. Let's get it done by the end of the day Sunday. Who still needs a team? 

dang it. I have two teams in this league, and want Calfox Kosardawgs as my team. Instead, it added squirreltostew quality team and squirreltostew radical team. Can you delete the latter two? I can't rename one.

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

dang it. I have two teams in this league, and want Calfox Kosardawgs as my team. Instead, it added squirreltostew quality team and squirreltostew radical team. Can you delete the latter two? I can't rename one.

I deleted the duplicate. Just click on your profile in the one Squirrel2Stew that is there and change the team name to CalfoxKosarDogs and you will be set. :) Go to your profile. See mine below, and click on the little sprocket type thing to the top left of where the picture goes. And then just rename.

image.thumb.png.efd3a33f64e14f1a7c88288de68ffed1.png

We just need one more tean for Phil Dawson's  Browns Board 2 and then we can lock the league and get going. Who wants to be the last one in. Would love to see one of the remaining stragglers from the old Phil Dawson Browns Board but anybody is welcome. Just as long as you want to play. Use the link below.

We have one more who wants to play!!! If anybody else needs a fantasy team get back to me before the morning and PM me your email address. I repeat we have one person wanting to play but we need another to have an even amount in the league. If you want in PM me that email address and I will send the invite. Then we will have a full 12 team league. :) If not we will go with 10 and somebody doesn't get to play. :(