THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Fantasy Football 2022!

Zombo

14 hours ago, Browns57 said:

We have one more who wants to play!!! If anybody else needs a fantasy team get back to me before the morning and PM me your email address. I repeat we have one person wanting to play but we need another to have an even amount in the league. If you want in PM me that email address and I will send the invite. Then we will have a full 12 team league. :) If not we will go with 10 and somebody doesn't get to play. :(

Hey, I'm in three leagues - you can delete my team in a league and let someone else play !

I know it’s very late and I said I didn’t have time to commish a league. Was just thinking how much Tour loved the points league with IDP. If at least 9 people post here they would play I’ll renew it and set a draft for Wednesday night. It is a lot of fun and much different than head to head and team defense. Full PPR with IDP. Post here asap if you’d play. 

On 9/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, calfoxwc said:

Hey, I'm in three leagues - you can delete my team in a league and let someone else play !

The teams are already locked. And keep in mind that you are not in The Phil Dawson Browns Board League because there is not a league because there is no draft. :) I hope you will play and not let your team sit. Draft is at 8pm.

On 9/2/2022 at 6:35 PM, gumby73 said:

but I will have to use the auto draft system for Tuesday

First.. I've got to thank my boss for letting me start work at 5am.. Got in live draft with 8 minutes to spare..

fun time results.. https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1356537/draftresults

I gotta ask 🤓..

Now new chairman of the PD2 board.. @Browns57 & I alternated picks all night (not a good thing;)) In the 1st 6 rounds/ of 57 jumping ahead of me.. My player in my queue than disappeared just in front of my pick 😯 💩... that's never happened in 6 straight rounds

Browns57 or any GM?... can ya beat 3 pick steals? :D

fun stuff !

Good luck to all in Dawson 2 !  

• Like 1

We were busy so I let the computer pick for me again. lol

One league, I had to dump a ratbird wr. The other team was drafted pretty good.

No squealers on either team.

Seems I never draft high enough to get who I really want anyways, lol.

Josh Allen, Nick Chubb, etc....except I did get Tyreek Hill somehow.....

Just now, calfoxwc said:

We were busy so I let the computer pick for me again. lol

One league, I had to dump a ratbird wr. The other team was drafted pretty good.

No squealers on either team.

Seems I never draft high enough to get who I really want anyways, lol.

Josh Allen, Nick Chubb, etc....except I did get Tyreek Hill somehow.....and Murray at qb in one league.

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

First.. I've got to thank my boss for letting me start work at 5am.. Got in live draft with 8 minutes to spare..

fun time results.. https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1356537/draftresults

I gotta ask 🤓..

Now new chairman of the PD2 board.. @Browns57 & I alternated picks all night (not a good thing;)) In the 1st 6 rounds/ of 57 jumping ahead of me.. My player in my queue than disappeared just in front of my pick 😯 💩... that's never happened in 6 straight rounds

Browns57 or any GM?... can ya beat 3 pick steals? :D

fun stuff !

Good luck to all in Dawson 2 !  

Wow, sorry about that. I really am not a psychic. 

I my favorite league!! I'll play

• 2 months later...

"Clash of the Titans"

So, my Calfox KosarDawgs were riding high, 9-0, first place. Then I had to play Rich's Ballantyne Bazukas.

We lost by ONE FREAKING POINT. If I had played my giants qb, I would have gotten 7 more points. But no, I stuck with Cousins.

LOL LOL.

Dammit, Rich.

• 1 month later...
  • Zombo unpinned this topic