THE BROWNS BOARD

But Seriously, can we get back to actual talking about politics???

calfoxwc

21 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's great that there is a righty here that is for renewed energy. I didn't think there were any one this board. Congrats.

"Fossil Fuel" was a term derived by John D. Rockefeller to instill a sense of scarcity ($$$).

It's called "Abiotic".

https://www.petroleum.co.uk/abiotic-oil-formation?p=abiotic-oil-formation

In all fairness, I'm all for renewable energy, just not in the form the Left is pushing (Wind / Solar / EV = not workable).

Thing is, what I'm expecting is not in the News yet - won't be until we get through these current messes.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Still there's s*** we can do to lighten the load. I've been preaching this for years replacing every incandescent light in every stadium city office building Highway Church School etc etc with LED. That would massively cut down on the energy consumption it would be better across the board. I realize that's a different issue than completely self-sustaining power but there are things that will help.

On the other hand we have a ton of clean efficient Natural Gas we can use for a lot of things we need.

WSS

Very true - we have installed several LED's instead of replacing the old bulbs.

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

"Fossil Fuel" was a term derived by John D. Rockefeller to instill a sense of scarcity ($$$).

It's called "Abiotic".

No, JABF- it's called "someone has been using some really good drugs to come up with something that crazy". May well be the wackiest thing I've heard in years. The Earth is flat, while we're at it. 

Just percolates like magic from way down... :D Seen any volcanoes spewing oil? Didn't think so. Know what happens when you put carbon under immense heat and pressure?  You get diamonds, not oil. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

No, JABF- it's called "someone has been using some really good drugs to come up with something that crazy". May well be the wackiest thing I've heard in years. The Earth is flat, while we're at it. 

Just percolates like magic from way down... :D Seen any volcanoes spewing oil? Didn't think so. Know what happens when you put carbon under immense heat and pressure?  You get diamonds, not oil. 

Volcano's?? You're doing quite a bit of spewing yourself.  The theory of abiotic oil is not something that just surfaced recently. Secondly, no one really knows exactly how much oil the planet has remaining. The projected date that the planet will "run out" of oil is 2052?, is based on the oil that is currently recoverable using the current technology.

Gee..I could have sworn that a few years ago the estimated date was 2040 .

Kinda like the global warming scare, when the east coast was supposed to be under water by 2020.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/8/2022 at 5:39 PM, cccjwh said:

OK, the border that is one you guy talk about. I guess that is something. I don't give a shit about immigration, not afraid of immigrates. 

Crying about ByDon is not a policy or an idea. The rest of your rant fall under "attacking something you don't understand and/or dislike, or making up shit about what the "left" wants."

So when are you going enlighten everyone about those things we don't like or misunderstand about the left?

I hate being kept in suspense.

I should also mention that you don't give a shit about immigration because there's no room for it. Your obsession with Trump and those that support him occupy all the space in your head.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

So when are you going enlighten everyone about those things we don't like or misunderstand about the left?

I hate being kept in suspense.

I should also mention that you don't give a shit about immigration because there's no room for it. Your obsession with Trump and those that support him occupy all the space in your head.

No, because I don't give a shlt. You have your culture war and I can laugh at you. You keep on crying about people making fun of your cult leader and I'll keep making fun of your cult. So GOP's policies are down to be afraid of immigrants, more guns are always the answer, culture war.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:24 PM, FY56 said:

Volcano's?? You're doing quite a bit of spewing yourself.  The theory of abiotic oil is not something that just surfaced recently. Secondly, no one really knows exactly how much oil the planet has remaining. The projected date that the planet will "run out" of oil is 2052?, is based on the oil that is currently recoverable using the current technology.

Gee..I could have sworn that a few years ago the estimated date was 2040 .

Kinda like the global warming scare, when the east coast was supposed to be under water by 2020.

Yes, we aren't 100% certain how much oil is in the ground- but it damn for sure it isn't infinite like some crackpots would have you believe about "abiotic" Oil...  

Anyone who thinks there's vast quantities of carbon under the Earth's crust that's floating on a sea of magma is certified loony tunes. Why don't you try and explain it to me how that happens to get turned into oil... My specialty in college was organic chemistry, I'm all ears. FWIW, I brought up volcanoes because that alone debunks somehow you can convert carbon into organic hydrocarbons. "Show me the carbon" in that magma pal.   

I have a suggestion that's about as far fetched as "abiotic" oil...  Build a fleet of space tankers and head to Saturn's moon Titan. There's LAKES of liquid methane (natural gas) there for the taking.  

On 9/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, JAFBF said:

It's called "Abiotic".

In all fairness, I'm all for renewable energy, just not in the form the Left is pushing (Wind / Solar / EV = not workable).

Thing is, what I'm expecting is not in the News yet - won't be until we get through these current messes.

mill

Hey I have some Marathon and it's spinoff MPC and Dominion stock plus many others in various mutual funds.....just a smart thing to do.  They're making profits hand over fist.

And yes fossil fuels although somewhat plentiful are indeed finite,  I've known that for decades now.  Good easy to reach quality oil is getting much harder to find even with that nasty franking.  Wouldn't wat that near my drinking water supply. 

And yes too it takes millions of years to produce that black gold from the benefits of a time when the earth was a massive luxurious forrest which would provide the raw material from witch fossil fuels are derived.  I haven't heard any quick and easy way to make that oil substitute stuff that when burned for centuries is heating up this ol' globe we live on.....or haven't you heard about it ?

It's been fun reading this thread.   ;)

14 hours ago, mjp28 said:

haven't heard any quick and easy way to make that oil substitute stuff that when burned for centuries is heating up this ol' globe we live on.....or haven't you heard about it ?

Haven’t you heard? They’re finding fossilized palm trees and sea turtles in Alaska! Was it because of the SUV’s burning all of that fossil fuel?

Then the ice age came, then the earth warmed again, then another ice age, then it warmed up again.

It’s almost like the earth naturally goes from warm to cold, and then back again….hmmm. 🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Haven’t you heard? They’re finding fossilized palm trees and sea turtles in Alaska! Was it because of the SUV’s burning all of that fossil fuel?

Then the ice age came, then the earth warmed again, then another ice age, then it warmed up again.

It’s almost like the earth naturally goes from warm to cold, and then back again….hmmm. 🤔

Pretty sure no one will debate 100 million or so years ago Earth was entirely tropical. However, the dinosaurs didn't have to worry about this particular problem... Whut? Me worry?  There's millions of folks in America who live within 10 feet of sea level. I'll even (generously) grant you the possibility global warming isn't man made. That doesn't change the damn FACT the Earth is warming up. Glaciers retreating world wide, and if a few of the Antarctic Ice shelfs collapse- these buildings had better be water proof. LOL jet ski out of your apartment.   :( 

Seas Rising but Florida Keeps Building on the Coast ...

• Thanks 1

baloney.

In addition to growing toward the ocean, the glacier was found to be slowing and thickening. New data collected in March 2019 confirm that the glacier has grown for the third year in a row, and scientists attribute the change to cool ocean waters.
Jun 8, 2019, 8, Glaciers appear to be growing, not melting in recent years at Glacier National Park. Officials at Glacier National Park (GNP) have begun quietly removing and altering signs and government literature which told visitors that the Park's glaciers were all expected to disappear by either 2020 or 2030.

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Hey I have some Marathon and it's spinoff MPC and Dominion stock plus many others in various mutual funds.....just a smart thing to do.  They're making profits hand over fist.

And yes fossil fuels although somewhat plentiful are indeed finite,  I've known that for decades now.  Good easy to reach quality oil is getting much harder to find even with that nasty franking.  Wouldn't want that near my drinking water supply. 

And yes too- it takes millions of years to produce that black gold from the benefits of a time when the earth was a massive luxurious forest which would provide the raw material from which fossil fuels are derived.  I haven't heard any quick and easy way to make that oil substitute stuff that when burned for centuries is heating up this ol' globe we live on.....or haven't you heard about it ?

It's been fun reading this thread.   ;)

mjp.. I'd give you an upvote.. but the folks on the 'infinite oil' kick aren't dealing in realty. Regarding the bold, I've long been preaching that to the deaf choir. -40 North Slope, two mile deep water in the Gulf Coast. 

BTW, I worked for a couple of years at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland. We weren't dealing with crude oil, but I know a few things about coal tar that you can extract out of it. There is no way in hell anyone can produce a rational argument to me how you can turn pure carbon into naphthalene and creosote oil.  OK goobers, it's going to last until after I'm dead, and f**k future generations. No, it won't run out but as I saw way back there used to be whale oil lamps, but they eventually ran out of whales, and the stuff became prohibitively expensive.  

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Granted, your SPECTULAR ability to find contrarian arguments to fit your agenda grows daily. However, keep up with the bullshit.  Deniers gotta deny. 

Study: Greenland's Ice Is Melting Faster Than Previously Thought. Some parts of the Greenland ice sheet are melting at rates up to 5 or 6 centimeters a day. Scientists with the University of Cambridge say new research shows the ice sheet covering Greenland is melting rapidly at its base.

What would happen if the Ross Ice Shelf broke off? If the Ross shelf collapsed, for example, the resulting flow of glacial ice could eventually raise global sea level by up to five meters (sixteen feet).

How many glaciers are in retreat?
Of 2,000 glaciers observed, 99% are retreating." Icy Bay in Alaska is fed by three large glaciers—Guyot, Yahtse, and Tyndall Glaciers—all of which have experienced a loss in length and thickness and, consequently, a loss in area.

I could post 10X more but you're not worth my effort.  

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/six-facts-about-the-non-problem-of-global-warming/

Six Facts About the Non-problem of Global Warming

By Mark J. Perry

January 21, 2020

On Twitter, Patrick Moore recommends “an excellent and pithy piece on why the ‘climate crisis’ is fake.” According to Moore, “The world has warmed at a rate of 0.008C per year since 1880. Hardly unprecedented and we are in the Modern Warm Period regardless of CO2.” The Real Clear Markets article Dr. Moore recommends is “Paul Krugman Is a Global Warming Alarmist. Don’t Be Like Him” by David Simon, who provides the six factual reasons below that “global warming is a non-problem that warrants no action.”

1. The earth’s temperature has been rising at a microscopically slow pace. NASA’s data set for global temperatures goes back to 1880 and shows that since that year, the earth’s temperature has risen by only 1.14° C. An increase of 1.14° C over 139 years translates to an average increase of only 0.008° C per year.

2. A warmer earth saves lives. In 2015, the prestigious medical journal The Lancet reported that worldwide, cold kills over 17 times more people than heat. A group of 22 scientists examined over 74 million deaths in the United States, China, Brazil, and ten other countries in 1985-2012. They found that cold caused 7.29 percent of these deaths, while heat caused only 0.42 percent. And of these temperature-related deaths, “moderately hot and cold temperatures” caused 88.85 percent of the deaths, while “extreme” temperatures caused only 11.15 percent.

3. While the earth’s temperature has risen, the number of natural disaster deaths has been sharply declining. In 2019, EMDAT, The International Disaster Database, reported that since the 1920s, the number of people killed annually by natural disasters has declined by over 80 percent. And this happened as the world’s population quadrupled from less than two billion to over seven and half billion.

4. The global air pollution death rate has fallen by almost 50% since 1990. In 2019, University of Oxford economist Max Roser and researcher Hannah Ritchie reported in Our World in Data that “since 1990 the number of deaths per 100,000 people have nearly halved.”

5. Any impact on the economy is likely to be minimal. In 2019, the National Bureau of Economic Research estimated that if the earth’s temperature rises by 0.01° C per year through 2100 – 25% faster than it actually has since 1880 – total U.S. GDP in 2100 will be 1.88% lower in 2100 than it would otherwise be.

But the Congressional Budget Office in 2019 projected that in 2100, GDP per person will be about 180% higher (based on its projection of a 1.3% annual real long-term potential labor force productivity growth rate). So even if the reduction that NBER estimates pans out, GDP per person will still be about 178% higher. NBER also made a more extreme projection: if the earth’s temperature rises by 0.04° C per year through 2100, five times the actual rate since 1880, total U.S. GDP will be 10.52% lower in 2100 than it would otherwise be. Sounds dramatic. It’s not. This farfetched scenario leaves GDP per person about 170% higher.

In other words, per person income in 2100 will be almost triple today’s level, regardless of global warming.

6. Restricting carbon emissions to attempt to stop global warming is the wrong path – even the most severe restrictions will have almost zero impact on the earth’s temperature. Climatologist Patrick J. Michaels calculated that if the United States eliminated all carbon emissions – which would not only require Americans to give up fossil fuels, but also to stop breathing (to cease exhaling carbon dioxide) – it would only reduce global warming by a negligible 0.052° C by 2050.

Conclusion:

Check the facts. Global warming has not been harmful and presents no danger to future generations.

From the above link:

". Restricting carbon emissions to attempt to stop global warming is the wrong path – even the most severe restrictions will have almost zero impact on the earth’s temperature. Climatologist Patrick J. Michaels calculated that if the United States eliminated all carbon emissions – which would not only require Americans to give up fossil fuels, but also to stop breathing (to cease exhaling carbon dioxide) – it would only reduce global warming by a negligible 0.052° C by 2050. "

Ever hear of a troublemaking turd about the farce that is global warming crisis stop breathing to save the planet?

Not all of the believers are turds - some are. Some believers are just wrong.

HINT: Florida was supposed to be underwater already - a new "Atlantis".

it's bs, folks. China can pollute all it wants, because the world wants to redistribute America's wealth.

and politicians in several countries want the power that the fake crisis would give them over their populations.

Ever hear of a trouble-making man made global warming turd set THEIR thermostat to 50 degree in winter?

me neither.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/six-facts-about-the-non-problem-of-global-warming/

Six Facts About the Non-problem of Global Warming

By Mark J. Perry

January 21, 2020

On Twitter, Patrick Moore recommends “an excellent and pithy piece on why the ‘climate crisis’ is fake.” According to Moore, “The world has warmed at a rate of 0.008C per year since 1880. Hardly unprecedented and we are in the Modern Warm Period regardless of CO2.” The Real Clear Markets article Dr. Moore recommends is “Paul Krugman Is a Global Warming Alarmist. Don’t Be Like Him” by David Simon, who provides the six factual reasons below that “global warming is a non-problem that warrants no action.”

1. The earth’s temperature has been rising at a microscopically slow pace. NASA’s data set for global temperatures goes back to 1880 and shows that since that year, the earth’s temperature has risen by only 1.14° C. An increase of 1.14° C over 139 years translates to an average increase of only 0.008° C per year.

2. A warmer earth saves lives. In 2015, the prestigious medical journal The Lancet reported that worldwide, cold kills over 17 times more people than heat. A group of 22 scientists examined over 74 million deaths in the United States, China, Brazil, and ten other countries in 1985-2012. They found that cold caused 7.29 percent of these deaths, while heat caused only 0.42 percent. And of these temperature-related deaths, “moderately hot and cold temperatures” caused 88.85 percent of the deaths, while “extreme” temperatures caused only 11.15 percent.

3. While the earth’s temperature has risen, the number of natural disaster deaths has been sharply declining. In 2019, EMDAT, The International Disaster Database, reported that since the 1920s, the number of people killed annually by natural disasters has declined by over 80 percent. And this happened as the world’s population quadrupled from less than two billion to over seven and half billion.

4. The global air pollution death rate has fallen by almost 50% since 1990. In 2019, University of Oxford economist Max Roser and researcher Hannah Ritchie reported in Our World in Data that “since 1990 the number of deaths per 100,000 people have nearly halved.”

5. Any impact on the economy is likely to be minimal. In 2019, the National Bureau of Economic Research estimated that if the earth’s temperature rises by 0.01° C per year through 2100 – 25% faster than it actually has since 1880 – total U.S. GDP in 2100 will be 1.88% lower in 2100 than it would otherwise be.

But the Congressional Budget Office in 2019 projected that in 2100, GDP per person will be about 180% higher (based on its projection of a 1.3% annual real long-term potential labor force productivity growth rate). So even if the reduction that NBER estimates pans out, GDP per person will still be about 178% higher. NBER also made a more extreme projection: if the earth’s temperature rises by 0.04° C per year through 2100, five times the actual rate since 1880, total U.S. GDP will be 10.52% lower in 2100 than it would otherwise be. Sounds dramatic. It’s not. This farfetched scenario leaves GDP per person about 170% higher.

In other words, per person income in 2100 will be almost triple today’s level, regardless of global warming.

6. Restricting carbon emissions to attempt to stop global warming is the wrong path – even the most severe restrictions will have almost zero impact on the earth’s temperature. Climatologist Patrick J. Michaels calculated that if the United States eliminated all carbon emissions – which would not only require Americans to give up fossil fuels, but also to stop breathing (to cease exhaling carbon dioxide) – it would only reduce global warming by a negligible 0.052° C by 2050.

Conclusion:

Check the facts. Global warming has not been harmful and presents no danger to future generations.

:D:D:DDelusion on. Climate denier. Here's your problem in a nutshell Cal... 1,999 glaciers are retreating.  BUT.. BUT OMG, the ONE outlier prove the rule. Have a nice delusional day. I've already wasted too much time here.

Sep 9, 2019Nah. "Climate change" is a hoax. Come arrest me for felony denial. Understand that the term "climate change" does not refer to actual meteorological phenomena but, rather, to the sordid ...
Climate change is a hoax promoted by the liberal left. Climate change believers have liberal social values and beliefs. These people are primarily socialists who believe government owes them a ...
Global Warming is a Hoax. The unfortunate truth is that the strong political pressure that is putted on climate experts does no good to any of us. More than that, the politicians, the fanatics and the media make us invest in alternative sources, which in the end could lead the world to the exact same problems.
7 days agoThe supposed climate crisis is a hoax, and the incessant doom-mongering by an ignorant mob of radical left-wing activists is tiresome. • David Deming is a geophysicist and professor of arts and ...
00:00. But a growing contingent of scientists and economists call into question the climate change dogma, saying that the temperature data show no clear recent warming and noting that the benefits ...
Sep 16, 2012Looks like it's time for another rebuttal! John Coleman, the founder of The Weather Channel, and various other critics have called the theory that human use of carbon-based fossil fuels will ...
In the words of Donald Trump, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Let's go along with this statement and ...
He argues that climate change is a hoax, not because the earth is not gradually warming, but because of costly policy dictates that demonize CO2 and won't even make a measurable difference. While it might sound cynical, global warming has been used politically in order for governments to gain control over the private sector. Bob Watson's ...

As Tony Heller at the Real Climate Science web site notes, "Pre-2000 temperatures are progressively cooled, and post-2000 temperatures are warmed. This year has been a particularly spectacular ...

Yes indeed, it's a huge cottage industry that climate change is all a hoax. However, there's 10 times more evidence from the other side that it isn't. I'm not going to waste my time quoting the thousands of articles that say so, trying to debate a brick wall who believes otherwise. 

Deniers gotta deny, and someone here likes to spout that exceptions prove the rule. But those worldwide retreating glaciers tell a different story.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yes indeed, it's a huge cottage industry that climate change is all a hoax. However, there's 10 times more evidence from the other side that it isn't. I'm not going to waste my time quoting the thousands of articles that say so, trying to debate a brick wall who believes otherwise. 

Deniers gotta deny, and someone here likes to spout that exceptions prove the rule. But those worldwide retreating glaciers tell a different story.  

Translation: I got noting!

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

mjp.. I'd give you an upvote.. but the folks on the 'infinite oil' kick aren't dealing in realty. Regarding the bold, I've long been preaching that to the deaf choir. -40 North Slope, two mile deep water in the Gulf Coast. 

BTW, I worked for a couple of years at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland. We weren't dealing with crude oil, but I know a few things about coal tar that you can extract out of it. There is no way in hell anyone can produce a rational argument to me how you can turn pure carbon into naphthalene and creosote oil.  OK goobers, it's going to last until after I'm dead, and f**k future generations. No, it won't run out but as I saw way back there used to be whale oil lamps, but they eventually ran out of whales, and the stuff became prohibitively expensive.  

Oh yes, there are so many absolute  indicators out there on every continent of how bad global warming is now and is getting worse.  Record glacier melt, Record high temperatures not seen since the records have been kept, worse storms, higher oceans on and on.

I can not understand how anyone can not see this.  And I don't know what bona fide scientific writers or organizations can actually  say that global warming is a hoax.

Oh well some people denied that the earth was round long after ships were sailing around it.  We now just call them kooks.   :lol:

• Upvote 2

On 9/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Canton Dawg said:

I agree with that, 100%.  But there is a new and potentially dangerous player in the game, and it's no game its real.

The problem is now since the industrial revolution began and man began burning  coal and cutting and burning trees more and more with each passing generation. And with the invention of the internal combustion engine  that it hit a new and popular gear getting that black gold  out of the ground......you know like Jed Clampett..... black gold, Texas tea get rich and move to Beverly Hills !

Planes, trains and automobiles then really changed things exponentially.    ●~~~ to be continued ~~~●

On 9/11/2022 at 12:09 AM, cccjwh said:

No, because I don't give a shlt. You have your culture war and I can laugh at you. You keep on crying about people making fun of your cult leader and I'll keep making fun of your cult. So GOP's policies are down to be afraid of immigrants, more guns are always the answer, culture war.

Nice try.  No one is the least bothered by you making fun of anything because they consider the source. You also believe people have you on ignore because of your superior intelligence, don't you?  At your best game you're equivalent to a monkey throwing their own shit hoping it sticks. 

YOU stated that we don't understand, so obviously you give some sort of shit because apparently you know something we don't. Speak up little guy.

The culture war is driven by you lefties so you may as well be laughing at yourself. It's time you heed the words of ultra-lefty Bill Maher whey he says you liberals are embarrassing him. 

You don't give a shit about anything else because Trump lives in your head. Own your TDS.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

I agree with that, 100%.  But there is a new and potentially dangerous player in the game, and it's no game its real.

The problem is now since the industrial revolution began and man began burning  coal and cutting and burning trees more and more with each passing generation. And with the invention of the internal combustion engine  that it hit a new and popular gear getting that black gold  out of the ground......you know like Jed Clampett..... black gold, Texas tea get rich and move to Beverly Hills !

Planes, trains and automobiles then really changed things exponentially.    ●~~~ to be continued ~~~●

Thats true, but are you aware the actual amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere by man since the beginning of the industrial revolution? It was 280 ppm prior to the industrial revolution, today it's at 400ppm (parts per million).  Although this small 120 ppm increase has some effect on climate, I've heard from those that aren't buying into this urgency refer to this increase as a fart in a hurricane.

Also, if all man-made CO2 emissions were on the entire planet would stop tomorrow nothing would change. For centuries the planet would experience some warming. It would take 100,000 years for the earth's CO2 level to return to its pre-industrial level. Your grandkids and their grandkids, and their grandkids. etc etc  ........will survive.

This video was posted here before.  Hot Mess is associated with PBS, so it wasn't created by a climate denier....very informative so take a listen.

12 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Thats true, but are you aware the actual amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere by man since the beginning of the industrial revolution? It was 280 ppm prior to the industrial revolution, today it's at 400ppm (parts per million).  Although this small 120 ppm increase has some effect on climate, I've heard from those that aren't buying into this urgency refer to this increase as a fart in a hurricane.

Also, if all man-made CO2 emissions were on the entire planet would stop tomorrow nothing would change. For centuries the planet would experience some warming. It would take 100,000 years for the earth's CO2 level to return to its pre-industrial level. Your grandkids and their grandkids, and their grandkids. etc etc  ........will survive.

This video was posted here before.  Hot Mess is associated with PBS, so it wasn't created by a climate denier....very informative so take a listen.

Wow, from PBS one of my favorite sources of information.  I will have to check it out further when I get time later.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Wow, from PBS one of my favorite sources of information.  I will have to check it out further when I get time later.

You'll be glad you did. You don't even have to watch the entire thing, because it begins to talk about other benefits of slowing down the emissions unrelated to climate change...the environment, health benefits. We all want that..

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

Translation...  I'm not wasting one minute of my time digging through the hundreds of scientific papers documenting global warming.  A quick Google will  give them to you. Maybe you'd finally come to realize it's total waste of my time arguing with a brick headed denier who has nothing better to do with his time than spew contrarian minority opinions on the subject.  

I know Cal's MO way better than you give me credit for, and yours- BTW. Yup, I really triggered him, LOL!!!    He just spins, denies, (like Obama never did one good thing for America) and keeps posting more bullshit until anyone who disagrees with him just gives up. He can believe whatever the f**k he wants to, with my blessings. Unless he happens to live to be 120, he's not going to be able to tell who's right- or not. Thems the facts, Jack. 

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Translation...  I'm not wasting one minute of my time digging through the hundreds of scientific papers documenting global warming.  A quick Google will  give them to you. Maybe you'd finally come to realize it's total waste of my time arguing with a brick headed denier who has nothing better to do with his time than spew contrarian minority opinions on the subject.  

I know Cal's MO way better than you give me credit for, and yours- BTW. Yup, I really triggered him, LOL!!!    He just spins, denies, (like Obama never did one good thing for America) and keeps posting more bullshit until anyone who disagrees with him just gives up. He can believe whatever the f**k he wants to, with my blessings. Unless he happens to live to be 120, he's not going to be able to tell who's right- or not. Thems the facts, Jack.