THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck the falcons

syd

6 hours ago, syd said:

Go Browns  -1  as of Friday evening 

A man of few words.  And....

-GO BROWNS-  

• Upvote 1

This is gonna be a tough one, don't ya think? If we were healthy, I might believe we'd own them. But we're not healthy, not even close. I know Garrett will try to play, but honestly, we need Clowney as well. Clowney is a monster against read-option and that's exactly what we're up against. Do any of you really want the young bucks playing? I haven't heard basically anything about Clowney's health, but I know he's always banged up. 

Bottom line, we might need to score 30 to win. And I think we can! 

Myles Garrett is ruled Out Browns rule out Myles Garrett vs. Falcons as he recovers from accident   did not make trip to Atlanta.. 

TE Miller Forristall, DT Roderick Perry II and DE Curtis Weaver were elevated up from the PS..

@Orion 😇  and they took your tape.. Browns vs. Falcons: Tale of the statistical tape  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

This is gonna be a tough one, don't ya think? If we were healthy, I might believe we'd own them. But we're not healthy, not even close. I know Garrett will try to play, but honestly, we need Clowney as well. Clowney is a monster against read-option and that's exactly what we're up against. Do any of you really want the young bucks playing? I haven't heard basically anything about Clowney's health, but I know he's always banged up. 

Ward is okay.  He’s due for a game.  JOK is good to go.  I can’t see Myles not playing.  I’ve been expecting so much more from this defense.  I think we get it.

This is a great spot for the Browns.   Falcons coming off back to back west coast trips and off a win.  I would assume an inconsistent team like the Falcons may come out flat here but this is the best offense we will see so far. 

Edit: Myles out…wow. 

20 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Love the over.

I like the line movements from CLE-3 OPEN to CLE-1 and O/U at 47.5 but not that much since the Myles news.

I'm still going CLE -1 and OVER 47.  And check out the MGM recent line moves from vegasinsider.com 

Screenshot_2022-10-01_174659.jpg

Hurricane Ian thieves.. :P

This game was to be? 

2nd southern state Browns road trip game 👀.. still, plenty of tickets.. but car traveling 6 hours straight into Hurricane Ian's stormed paths? We decided on cancelling our hotel room booking on Wednesday..  Still have Washington,DC game on road trip schedule.. 

7 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

This is gonna be a tough one, don't ya think? 

Browns haven't had much luck/nor practice against// a Patriots nor a Dean Pee's 3 man defensive fronts now being seen in Atlanta.. their tackling linebackers will be key.. they move around a jack position   

4 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

This is a great spot for the Browns.   Falcons coming off back to back west coast trips and off a win.  I would assume an inconsistent team like the Falcons may come out flat here but this is the best offense we will see so far. 

I didn't know this either... 

After road loss at Rams.. tFalcons stayed on the west coast.. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/22/after-playing-rams-in-l-a-falcons-spending-week-out-west-preparing-for-seahawks/  Got home for Hurricane week...

Here's your trap game Browns.. headed to a big October schedule of games..

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Hurricane Ian thieves.. :P

This game was to be? 

2nd southern state Browns road trip game 👀.. still, plenty of tickets.. but car traveling 6 hours straight into Hurricane Ian's stormed paths? We decided on cancelling our hotel room booking on Wednesday..  Still have Washington,DC game on road trip schedule.......

......Here's your trap game Browns.. headed to a big October schedule of games..

Hurricanes can be a problem for sports games, even though this one hit midweek   -but-   enough to screw up a LOT  of road trips and tailgating parties !  

Well back to the TV games I guess.  🌭 :huh:

21 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Well said!  We DO need Clowney unless he's going to be playing on a pogo-stick with that high ankle problem.  And we DO need to put together a lot of long sustained drives ending with TDs and successful point after attempts.  You might be right about how many points we will need.  I hope we do all the little things right because they sure add up over the course of a game that usually boils down to - who does more of them right.  

Today is also an ideal opportunity for guys like Winfrey, Perry and Weaver to prove they CAN help us.  Same goes for Alex Wright.  We had a couple backup LBers step up for us last week so there's no reason some of the guys I mentioned today can't do so.