THE BROWNS BOARD

someone ban zambo and nickers

syd

7 hours ago, syd said:

i mean like wtf z

I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

Zombo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

I mean like you started a thread asking for my head! I still have some sway around here, you know?

LOL, we are all good, you probably needed the 24 hours, I know I did. But today we all drink from the Victory Chalice!

Zombo

What are you talking about?

He asked for ZAMBO and nickers to be banned. 

I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. 😏

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm not familiar with ZAMBO's body of work on here, but if Syd felt that strongly about it, it probably was warranted. 😏

zambo is zombos krampus or is it the other way around 

This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   :lol:.    

( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

On 10/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, mjp28 said:

This is ....or turned into....some thread alright,   :lol:.    

( Interested in seeing where it goes next. )

well lets see who get's tossed vote for Syd or a guy that go's  buy of a name of some panties

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2022 at 5:21 AM, Zombo said:

Zombo

forgot to mention I had just hit rising star and got a new badge and than bam gone 

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, Dutch Oven said:

And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

32 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And it's in the subject line ...... I'd just chalk it up to running out of beer or something like that.    How are you doing today syd ?  Any good tips today in the NFL or college bowl games ?

every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

12 hours ago, syd said:

every home game in the nfl on saturday oregon state over florida 

That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

That kind of stinks, Friday is for high school,  Saturdays for college,   Sunday for the old guys.   Period.   WTF.

good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

3 minutes ago, syd said:

good thing i didnt bet on the vikings today yep i agree fuck thursday and saturday games (well un till the playoffs)

I thought MIN would roll over IND today .... some semi-fluky plays but IND was ready to play today.

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Do you own that place or what?

No.  But Wedgewood Pizza has quite a following.