THE BROWNS BOARD

someone ban zambo and nickers

syd

45 minutes ago, syd said:

no you stupid pos gonna vote for who gets banned 

Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

19 hours ago, nickers said:

Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned... Merry Fucking Christmas!

yep i bet i still be in your head while on vacation

19 hours ago, nickers said:

Why are you so hard up on this banning shit?.. Like Zombo said... Hows that workin out for ya?... I got news for ya... I'm not getting banned... In fact... I would bet a months income that you would get banned long before I would... I get along pretty well with Zombo, Steve and Larry and we don't all agree on everything at times... So your pissing into the wind dude... I suggest you get a YAZ injection and chill.. I'll be gone for a few days... I'll be soaking up the sun in St.Maarten while you act like a 12 year old trying to get me banned...  Merry Fucking Christmas  ?!    What ?

Merry Fucking Christmas  🎄  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

Now play nice.   :)

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Merry Fucking Christmas  🎄  now that's getting into the holiday spirit. 

Now I'm friends with both of you guys and I don't think that I would ban either one of you guys    -but-   there's always a first time for everything.   I'm not sure how that banning stuff works.   Oh well enough of that for now. 

Now play nice.   :)

i am just screwing with nickers I swear he get's so butt hurt at times and zombo was nice enough to play along

On 12/20/2022 at 9:26 PM, Neo said:

You can pretty much open any thread in this place and say the same thing.

That can be true especially in the offseason or losing seasons.   But that Watson guy might turn out to be a good QB.   See....