THE BROWNS BOARD

Cats at Rats chat

gumby73

9 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I got the over.

Ravens secondary looks bad but the Bengals can’t block anyone…who gets hurt worse? 

Every team in our division looks extremely beatable.

I like the better passer.. Joe Borrow.. we play something that resembles a good defense against the Bengals 🤥

The AFCN is winnable.. that afc wildcard is filling up 

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Will also be interesting watching the Bengals early down, pass happy mindset, against the Ravens secondary. 

and if the bagels OL can block long enough for a all pro QB

Just now, gumby73 said:

and if the bagels OL can block long enough for a all pro QB

That doesn't bother me when they're working the short passing game.  Ball is out fast.  

When CIN drives to actually drive the ball downfield, that's another matter entirely.     I can't help but feel the Ravens will try to mimic alot of what the Cowboys did - really crowd that underneath, not worry about box numbers against a weak ass running game, and shut down the early quick passing which has replaced Joe Mixon. 

It's cool seeing the chess match unfold that is football. 

-Ravens have flirted with 2 high looks most of the night so far.   

- In order to force more single high shell, designs the Bengals destroyed last year, they're using split backs but the 2nd player is Jamar Chase being motion into a more traditional backfield look to draw eyes and numbers.  

- As a result, Cincy is stuck between getting those looks at not connecting downfield, or trying to run a couple times from that duo backfield against a lighter box count but still getting nothing because they're ground game is pure garbage. 

You guys want to talk about a coach who gives me an early impression that he's trending towards deserving of being fired - it's Zach Taylor.  Short of La'el Collins, who CIN never should have brought in, they have trench talent, QB talent and skill position talent.  Yet they can't find seemingly any balance to their offense. 

TE Hurst...flashback

I did that once as a TE at Clay HS... dislocated my shoulder joint like a mf'r , until a trainer popped it back into place..

Honestly, That hurt to watch 🤓 

10-7 Cats on the board.. 

edit-dear christ, Peirre Paul out here looking like a TE playing DE 👀 

10-10 at halftime..