THE BROWNS BOARD

The Jab lies continue.

hammertime

Not being tested for transmission isn't all that shocking to me.

It's been pretty much confirmed by the medical community and the CDC that unlike prior vaccines, the COVID vax doesn't prevent transmission. I know a several vaxed people who contracted COVID a second time.  

That brought about the controversy about the vax actually being a vax. A vax is supposed to protect you from contracting a disease or virus. 

In my view it wasn't really a vax, it was more of a therapeutic thing.

There is news of a more positive nature however!....

pRC7RG3.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Testing in 2017   .   .   .   for a disease that didn't even show up (China) until Dec 2019.

Magic.

Here's some more Magic :

image.thumb.png.a402c34daf786d80c02886d4589be11f.png

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748

image.png.50fa49a84d51a5087314104eeded3333.png

So, a "Relief Bill" was introduced almost a year before CV even showed up in China (didn't show up here until Feb/Mar of 2020).

Best Politicians money can buy.

Ah, here we go.

image.png.6089e9be18caa94da1b197d130847274.png

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/10/08/estimating-the-under-reporting-factor-urf-in-vaers-by-way-of-the-recently-released-v-safe-data/

Pretty much inline with what I've been saying for some time now - only 1% - 10% of adverse affects are reported through their system.

Not a surprise it is off this much, but sad that it is as bad as feared.

This doesn't even address the magnitude of lying they've put forward too push this Poison.

Fear not - there is sometime positive (coming) !

One of many potentials :

image.thumb.png.5423eebadc7c051feda879a031458b06.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

Isn't it weird how a "potential" cure too this malady, is also a potential "cure" for "the cure" ?

Strange how "antiparasitic" drugs cure some of these maladies of Mankind   .   .   .   like   .   .   .   Cancer   .   .   .   AIDS   .   .   .   and   .   .   .   

Nah, why would Big Pharma want too hide "cures" ?

image.png.95b1abdea9d7656b0468b715347a98b6.png

So if the "cure" is already known :

Money laundry stock image. Image of activity, money, laundering - 13988141

Do you really think Covid is any different ?

I've shown multiple deterrents / treatments / cures too this assault.

Think friends, think ! ! ! ! ! ! !

How PO'd are people going too be when they realize their loved ones died early / for no reason ?

* Heart Disease / clogged Arteries   .   .   .   may be something for that.

* Cancer(s)   .   .   .   may be many something(s) for that.

* Alzheimer's   .   .   .   may be a few things for that.

* Others   .   .   .   ?

But, since there was no / little $ in those treatments   .   .   .   nothing was done (Chemo Poison).

Big question - how long have these cures been known ?

I leave this last too each of you that have been involved in these.

Personally, I've lost nearly all my expired relatives too the above   .   .   .   no need for these deaths.

On 10/16/2022 at 6:59 AM, Westside Steve said:

I still maintain that freaking out over the vaccinations is not much different than freaking it out over the covid which is now pretty much a non-issue. So I have to put the hardcore anti-vaxxers in the same, OR similar, bag as the idiots wearing masks alone in their cars.

✌️

WSS

It's a free country Steve, the anti-vaxxers can believe whatever conspiracy and voodoo medicine they want to. What we do know is after a few 100 million doses administered, the covid vaccine isn't going to kill you. I saw something like a 0.00027% death rate, and I have to wonder if some of those deaths were secondary to someone dropping dead from a heart attack- in 600million doses, that's statistically possible. And the vaccines are pretty effective in preventing serious illness or death. Sure, getting covid probably isn't going to kill you, but for sure the death rate if you do get it is way more than 0.00027%. The latest statistics say there's still a couple hundred folks in the country dying of covid every day. That for sure is a minor public healthcare annoyance, unless you're one of the unlucky ones winding up dead.  FWIW, I personally know a long hauler who was out of work for six months.

funny how in time - shows that despite the demonizing of those of us who wont take the jab,

because of the legitimate questions of the lack of its proclaimed  efficacy. (and its failure of same)

not even allowing for letting individuals to make their own choices on taking this experiment by mandating it?

still giving  the chided reponse of  "dont be a jerk - take the shot"

can go F*#k themselves along with your daddy Joe Biden

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's a free country Steve, the anti-vaxxers can believe whatever conspiracy and voodoo medicine they want to. What we do know is after a few 100 million doses administered, the covid vaccine isn't going to kill you. I saw something like a 0.00027% death rate, and I have to wonder if some of those deaths were secondary to someone dropping dead from a heart attack- in 600million doses, that's statistically possible. And the vaccines are pretty effective in preventing serious illness or death. Sure, getting covid probably isn't going to kill you, but for sure the death rate if you do get it is way more than 0.00027%. The latest statistics say there's still a couple hundred folks in the country dying of covid every day. That for sure is a minor public healthcare annoyance, unless you're one of the unlucky ones winding up dead.  FWIW, I personally know a long hauler who was out of work for six months.

I don't agree with the hardcore anti-vaxxers but I think they have legitimate concerns about the safety of this new round of drugs. If nothing else the complete inaccuracy of the description is enough to give somebody pause. It's not like smallpox. And yes while the risk might be small it is not non-existent. The risk of getting seriously ill with covid is also small. As for the hypocrisy the chances of getting sick from smoking cigarettes is pretty damn High yet they're available in every town. Anecdotally my best pal at educated man and an RN is steadfastly against the covid vax. He has probably contracted covid twice now at least and was very sick. But we probably shouldn't base our opinions on anecdotes. The guy I know who had the worst bout with it is a hardcore left wing vaccination lover. And yet..

WSS

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Hard core anti vaxxer?  Lol

Here are some facts.  It’s not a vaccine.  It doesn’t stop transmission.  It’s not properly tested.

I think who ever wants it should have access to just like a normal flu shot.

Mandating is flat out wrong when you accept the facts.

As to it not being a vaccine, that depends on your definition. It was never touted as being 100% effective either. 

Not properly tested? The science behind it isn't exactly new, and after 12 billion doses administered world wide I'd say there's been more than adequate field testing.  :)

I don't have a problem with certain businesses (like hospitals) mandating vaccination. Don't want to be vaccinated? Don't work there. I worked in the medical field for decades hammer, so you don't need to tell me about the "facts". If the anti-vaxxers want to choose some off the wall "study" as a basis for not getting vaccinated, it's their choice. BTW, we thought we had smallpox eradicated until some hardcores refused. I haven't forgotten the crazy shit that made the rounds on the Internet either.. Like the covid vaccines injected microchips into your body. Just what some paranoids wanted to hear. 

14 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

funny how in time - shows that despite the demonizing of those of us who wont take the jab,

because of the legitimate questions of the lack of its proclaimed  efficacy. (and its failure of same)

not even allowing for letting individuals to make their own choices on taking this experiment by mandating it?

still giving  the chided reponse of  "dont be a jerk - take the shot"

can go F*#k themselves along with your daddy Joe Biden

Except it's not an "experiment" anymore. The risks and benefits are well known.  Nyah, nyah, you can't tell me what to do. If you happen to wind up in an ICU on a ventilator, don't go crying you weren't warned.

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Everything in my post was accurate.  Fact. save the spin for someone else.

The jab is not even close to being a vaccine.  
mandating a shot that requires continuous shots to be effective?  It’s wrong and you know it.

if someone wants it

thats there choice.

Spare me the bullshit. Flu vaccines require annual shots too, in case you forgot that little detail.  Because flu viruses mutate, ditto the covid virus. The fact is,  we're finding out the covid virus is especially adept at mutating. 

I'm not going to bother typing a 5 paragraph response on my tablet to your flimsy assertion it's not a vaccine. Maybe in the strictest sense. But I sure as hell know the mechanism and immunological science behind what mRNA vaccines are meant to do. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Spare me the bullshit. Flu vaccines require annual shots too, in case you forgot that little detail.  Because flu viruses mutate, ditto the covid virus. The fact is,  we're finding out the covid virus is especially adept at mutating. 

I'm not going to bother typing a 5 paragraph response on my tablet to your flimsy assertion it's not a vaccine. Maybe in the strictest sense. But I sure as hell know the mechanism and immunological science behind what mRNA vaccines are meant to do. 

Great.  Get as many shots as you Want.  But don’t try and mandate it.  

it’s wrong 

no one has ever been forced to get a flu shot.

there are plenty of

concerns about the jab also 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Blue state stuck with huge bill after court slaps down vaccine mandate, orders backpay Breaking News

Blue state stuck with huge bill after court slaps down vaccine mandate, orders backpay

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay

The Supreme Court found that being vaccinated 'does not' stop the spread of COVID-19