THE BROWNS BOARD

The Jab lies continue.

hammertime

39 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The Supreme Court found that being vaccinated 'does not' stop the spread of COVID-19

Gee, I didn't realize the Justices on the Supreme Court were Medical doctors besides having law degrees.  :D Yeah, and just because you're vaccinated it doesn't mean you're immune to covid. Joe Biden being the most prominent example. 

Well then- great guys and gals..."You can't make me."  If then was now, people would still be getting crippled and dying of polio by the same logic. Said it earlier, you've been warned. If you're one of the unlucky ones who winds up in an ICU or dead, too bad so sad.  Despite improved treatments and drugs, folks are still dying of covid. Nationwide, a few hundred every day. 

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gee, I didn't realize the Justices on the Supreme Court were Medical doctors besides having law degrees.  :D Yeah, and just because you're vaccinated it doesn't mean you're immune to covid. Joe Biden being the most prominent example. 

Well then- great guys and gals..."You can't make me."  If then was now, people would still be getting crippled and dying of polio by the same logic. Said it earlier, you've been warned. If you're one of the unlucky ones who winds up in an ICU or dead, too bad so sad.  Despite improved treatments and drugs, folks are still dying of covid. Nationwide, a few hundred every day. 

Your a moron.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Your a moron.

When you can't refute what I said, resort to insults.  

Boo-hoo, right back at ya...   Did you get your medical degree from Trump University?   :D :D :D    

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Did you get your doctorate from the Pedo Joe Biden school ?

On 10/25/2022 at 7:43 AM, hoorta said:

Except it's not an "experiment" anymore. The risks and benefits are well known.  Nyah, nyah, you can't tell me what to do. If you happen to wind up in an ICU on a ventilator, don't go crying you weren't warned.

I do believe it is still EUA, otherwise the other variant "vaccines" would not still be optional / legal.

There was a slight of Hand "approval" last year or so for Comirnaty, which is not available in the USA, nor is it manufactured in the USA, and is thus null and void in the USA.

Just FYI.

The Flu (Flucelvax) vaccine formulation has been changed, and is now based on Dog Kidney Cells - they won't admit this until you have a reaction.

My wife, as a Nurse, is required too take these shots - this one nearly killed her, I had to pull her out of her Shower the next morning as she had collapsed.

Yea, try too tell me again how the Pharma Industry is out for the best interest of people - BULLSHIT.

image.png.eab1e89d2d93bfae9c953555e2adef8a.png

Lawsuits piling up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.aaa944f4c12db5b6b6a831ac620b2d06.png

(VAIDS)

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/28/facebook-admits-covid-vaccination-causes-ai-d-s/

Things are starting too get weird with truths coming out from the big censors   .   .   .  

GAWD... I saw it on the Internet... It must be true!!!! :D :D :D  Ya know JABF... I also saw it on Facebook the true believers think the Earth is flat too...  & Bill Gates is injecting microchips into those vaccines.  :D :D :D  

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Poor, poor widdle Vam-butt- he's got nothing better than his unusual ad hominum insults... Still hasn't got a fucking clue.  

Usually I don't waste my time playing in the kids sandbox- Maybe when you grow TFU, you'll realize there's forums out there that reject your childish jack shit out of hand.  

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Poor, poor widdle Vam-butt- he's got nothing better than his unusual ad hominum insults... Still hasn't got a fucking clue.  

Usually I don't waste my time playing in the kids sandbox- Maybe when you grow TFU, you'll realize there's forums out there that reject your childish jack shit out of hand.  

image.thumb.png.ad75d6119c7b6f2706256e0525f42f5b.png

• Haha 1

Get used too it, it's not stopping, there are going too be more - lots more.

Laugh all you want, this is widespread and will continue to expand.

Damn sad - casualties of War   .   .   .   yea, you can all laugh at that too   .   .   .   that "Suppository" may end up being fatal to some.

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Yes, it's listed as a vaccine, to be clear.

Don’t be an asswipe.  You fucking know it’s not a vaccine.

take it if you want it.  I’m not against it.  Just for the people who have a natural immunity or zero risk have no benefit of taking it.  Actually have more risks in getting it.

From what I gather, the controversy is because of the original "immunity" definition of a vaccine. 

It turned out way too many vaxed people were contracting COVID again, prompting the CDC to change the definition:

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

I personally know 7 vaxed people who have contracted the disease a second time, one being my old lady. The benefit of the vaccine is that it protects you from getting deathly ill and or save your life, especially if you are old.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I know it's a vaccine.   My Doctor says it is.  Who are you?  Some medical expert?  Or do you take your knowledge from JAF?

From what I gather, the controversy is because of the original "immunity" definition of a vaccine. 

Unlike the vaccines for measles, smallpox, mumps, etc,. you become immune to those once getting the shot.

It turned out way too many vaxed people were contracting COVID again, prompting the CDC to change the definition:

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

I personally know 7 vaxed people who have contracted the disease a second time, one being my old lady.

The benefit of the vaccine is that it protects you from getting deathly ill and or save your life, especially if you are old.

In the end I would call it a vaccine because it can save your life.. Not sure what else you would call it.

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2023 at 7:22 PM, hammertime said:

Absolute dirt bags.

What did I say earlier? "You can't make me."   We had measles eradicated until the anti-vaxxers showed up. Smallpox and polio uptics soon to follow.  :( 

Now we have conspiracy folks claiming covid vaccines will destroy your immune system. Whatever....