THE BROWNS BOARD

Good Riddance Joe Woods!!!

Kvoethe

Three things.

- The Internet is an I.Q. test.      Most people are failing.

- Twitter is a place where the village idiots congregate and shout back and forth at each other, only to not hear any words beyond their own.

- Gullibility is a VERY real thing and you can convince a lot of folks about absolute bullshit provided they want to believe it first and foremost.  

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Three things.

- Twitter is a place where the village idiots congregate and shout back and forth at each other, only to not hear any words beyond their own.

- Gullibility is a VERY real thing and you can convince a lot of folks about absolute bullshit provided they want to believe it first and foremost.  

Goddamn it tia...

That fake tweet was literally going to cause nicker's head to explode, and you went and spoiled the fun. 🤣

40 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Three things.

Yeah, take a closer look, and that sure isn't the real Adam Schefter.   :)  

47 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Three things.

No fun around here anymore...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Oh my!    HER!?!      In 2019 she was an Intern.

And I was just going to tell Joe Woods   "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out"  let's see how things work out now.

Cleveland BROWNS.   "the revolving door of coaches and quarterbacks in all sports "   it would be funnier if it wasn't so true.

41 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Of course it is....

Hey, wait a minute.  This is the Browns you're talking about.  They're like infinite universes.  Anything and everything can and will happen.

• Haha 1

Just now, Orion said:

Hey, wait a minute.  This is the Browns you're talking about.  They're like infinite universes.  Anything and everything can and will happen.

Infinite uranuses!

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:01 PM, tiamat63 said:

Three things.

Depending on what you are after twitter actually has some of the best sports coverage in the business. The Steelers for example. Alex Kozora is the best there is. You gotta take the good with the bad and I’m not sure there is someone comparable for the browns but I get a ton of great info on Twitter. Brandon thorn does some of the best offensive line analysis, John led yard is a great one but he covers the bucs mostly now.  It also has a lot of bs but you don’t have to follow the bs. 🤷🏻‍♂️