THE BROWNS BOARD

Mild Garret College Training Film

Trolling again Tom?   Here's what Bill Belichick had to say about Myles the Mediocre, the two time All-Pro...  

"He's really tough. It's pretty much everything. He's long. He's got a high motor. Very quick off the ball, so he can work around blockers, but he's also strong and explosive and can come back inside, can counter. His length, quickness, explosiveness and I'd say just general instincts. He made a number of plays yesterday that I don't know if there's too many other guys that would've made him. He's really a special player. I have a ton of respect for him."

"We tried to get him as much as we could. They moved him around a little bit. We could've done a better job. Coaching-wise, I could've done a better job in getting things arranged a little differently, but he got us a few times. Yea, he's a tough matchup."

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trolling again Tom?   Here's what Bill Belichick had to say about Myles the Mediocre, the two time All-Pro...  

"He's really tough. It's pretty much everything. He's long. He's got a high motor. Very quick off the ball, so he can work around blockers, but he's also strong and explosive and can come back inside, can counter. His length, quickness, explosiveness and I'd say just general instincts. He made a number of plays yesterday that I don't know if there's too many other guys that would've made him. He's really a special player. I have a ton of respect for him."

"We tried to get him as much as we could. They moved him around a little bit. We could've done a better job. Coaching-wise, I could've done a better job in getting things arranged a little differently, but he got us a few times. Yea, he's a tough matchup."

Yes Larry, this is really telling. It is almost as syrupy as if Mild's mother was giving the testimony. Dude, WTF would you expect Belichik to do, condemn the guy? Bro, don't be obtuse. This testimony doesn't mean shit.

Nobody else took this are trolling. It is funny and it does have some truth to it. I never said that Mild Garrett was not a stud, and athletically gifted. But he is also not a disrupter. There is not one NFL who would pick Mild over Watt. Garrett IS indeed like a Greyhound mindlessly chasing a rabbit. Respect Mild as he may, Belichik also neutralized the guy. They ran inside him over and over. 

Belichik can suck his dick for all I care, he still used the guy like a bitch.

31 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Yes Larry, this is really telling. It is almost as syrupy as if Mild's mother was giving the testimony. Dude, WTF would you expect Belichik to do, condemn the guy? Bro, don't be obtuse. This testimony doesn't mean shit.

Nobody else took this are trolling. It is funny and it does have some truth to it. I never said that Mild Garrett was not a stud, and athletically gifted. But he is also not a disrupter. There is not one NFL who would pick Mild over Watt. Garrett IS indeed like a Greyhound mindlessly chasing a rabbit. Respect Mild as he may, Belichik also neutralized the guy. They ran inside him over and over. 

Belichik can suck his dick for all I care, he still used the guy like a bitch.

Myles was getting double and triple teamed all afternoon Tom. I was at the game, and I zeroed in on Garrett a bunch of times. Running inside him? You bet they did. He can't help it if the supporting interior defensive line- whose collective talent level would barely start at Ohio State- can't take advantage of the opportunity. 

And BTW, getting voted first team All-Pro means Myles was considered one of the two best edge defensive linemen in the NFL, you can believe whatever you want to, but you're dead wrong. Until you start actually watching the games, and start breaking down film like tia does, your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Myles was getting double and triple teamed all afternoon Tom. I was at the game, and I zeroed in on Garrett a bunch of times. Running inside him? You bet they did. He can't help it if the supporting interior defensive line- whose collective talent level would barely start at Ohio State- can't take advantage of the opportunity. 

And BTW, getting voted first team All-Pro means Myles was considered one of the two best edge defensive linemen in the NFL, you can believe whatever you want to, but you're dead wrong. Until you start actually watching the games, and start breaking down film like tia does, your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.  

He isn't a disruptor. Watt gets the same shit dude. You can play armchair analyst all you want, but the guy has 1 move. He doesn't play hard every down, and he gets neutralized.

He hasn't in my recollection shut down any late 4th qtr drives and is probably on the receiving end of a record amount.

Fuck him, he is average

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

https://clesportstalk.com/myles-garrett-the-most-overrated-player-in-the-national-football-league/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Hoorta, I have seen Mild Garrett players than enough to have the perfect analysis of him, which I do.

I don't need to see every Lizzo concert to know she is a no talent fatass. I don't need to see every shot Le Ron takes to know he is great.

Garrett has not once stopped a 4th qtr comeback drive against us. He has routinely been stifled by bench LTs, and shredded by aggressive offenses.

That there are multiple articles written that he is overrated IS telling. Nobody ever wrote that Watt is overrated.

As far as Tiamat goes. God bless him if critiquing games and not getting paid for it, or even gaining notoriety for it, gives him Walter Mitty satisfaction.

Garrett however, is Mild.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

A Belichick quote? I can't remember any time he said to the press any opposing player was a big puss and they were going to walk all over him. Even if he planned to.

😄

WSS

Myles couldn’t do anything with the Pats.

Bill made sure he put 2 or 3 fat asses on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You just couldn't resist taking the bait, could you hoorta?

I am not pulling his chain. He is pulling his own chain getting all worked up about Garrett.

Are you saying the the guy who wrote the article about Garrett being the most overrated player was ALSO trolling?

I never said Garrett was a lousy player. I just said he is not really outstanding, and he isn't certainly to a dominating game changer.

When someone makes a post that I don't agree with, I just disagree, call it bullshit and move on.

That Hoorta gets worked up and feels the need to offer quotes, stats, and citations is his personal choice. I have no hand in it.

I am not saying shit to start shit. I don't like Garrett. So what? That makes me a bad guy? I am commanded to like Garrett to qualify as a Brwons fan? C'mon bro. Garrett isn't a God.

If Larry feels trolled, it is because he engaged in self trolling.

What does he think I going to do? Look at his research and say "oh Hoorta, you are right, Garrett is great?.

Getting worked up over this shit is idiotic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I am not pulling his chain. He is pulling his own chain getting all worked up about Garrett.

Are you saying the the guy who wrote the article about Garrett being the most overrated player was ALSO trolling?

I never said Garrett was a lousy player. I just said he is not really outstanding, and he isn't certainly to a dominating game changer.

When someone makes a post that I don't agree with, I just disagree, call it bullshit and move on.

That Hoorta gets worked up and feels the need to offer quotes, stats, and citations is his personal choice. I have no hand in it.

I am not saying shit to start shit. I don't like Garrett. So what? That makes me a bad guy? I am commanded to like Garrett to qualify as a Brwons fan? C'mon bro. Garrett isn't a God.

If Larry feels trolled, it is because he engaged in self trolling.

What does he think I going to do? Look at his research and say "oh Hoorta, you are right, Garrett is great?.

Getting worked up over this shit is idiotic.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I believe Myles is an above average DE.

At least you gotta admit he's a better player than he is a liar.

Mason Randolf called him a n***** he says. LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Hey Hoorta, I have seen Mild Garrett players than enough to have the perfect analysis of him, which I do.

I don't need to see every Lizzo concert to know she is a no talent fatass. I don't need to see every shot Le Ron takes to know he is great.

Garrett has not once stopped a 4th qtr comeback drive against us. He has routinely been stifled by bench LTs, and shredded by aggressive offenses.

That there are multiple articles written that he is overrated IS telling. Nobody ever wrote that Watt is overrated.

As far as Tiamat goes. God bless him if critiquing games and not getting paid for it, or even gaining notoriety for it, gives him Walter Mitty satisfaction.

Garrett however, is Mild.

You can play armchair analyst all you want, but the guy has 1 move. 

RE: The bold....  That's patently and absurdly FALSE...  Sure, no one is going to debate Garrett's best move is an outside speed rush, but there's way more than that. RE: Your article- It's a cottage industry in Cleveland to tear down their players, regardless.  There were plenty of articles giving LeBron shit when he played for the Cavs- the guy who has a pretty good shot this year to pass Kareem all time in points, and is in the discussion of being the GOAT.   

For every article you can dig up saying he's overrated, I probably can find at least five saying he's one of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL- starting with this one... Except I'm not going to waste my time looking any further, there's only a few dozen or so YouTube videos, and dozens more straight commentary.   http:// https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-defense-player-rankings-2022/vjjqhfq8eqqmdcdys66smz40

Boo-hoo, NFL.com's top 100 players of 2021, they only had Watt and Donald ranked ahead of him.. I rest my case.  Myles is top 5.  The Browns need more overrated players just like Myles...  :D 

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

I can see how you would think this never happened.

Some people, though, actually talk shit to people in person, and not behind the safety of a keyboard. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

RE: The bold....  That's patently and absurdly FALSE...  Sure, no one is going to debate Garrett's best move is an outside speed rush, but there's way more than that. RE: Your article- It's a cottage industry in Cleveland to tear down their players, regardless.  There were plenty of articles giving LeBron shit when he played for the Cavs- the guy who has a pretty good shot this year to pass Kareem all time in points, and is in the discussion of being the GOAT.   

For every article you can dig up saying he's overrated, I probably can find at least five saying he's one of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL- starting with this one... Except I'm not going to waste my time looking any further, there's only a few dozen or so YouTube videos, and dozens more straight commentary.   http:// https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-defense-player-rankings-2022/vjjqhfq8eqqmdcdys66smz40

Boo-hoo, NFL.com's top 100 players of 2021, they only had Watt and Donald ranked ahead of him.. I rest my case.  Myles is top 5.  The Browns need more overrated players just like Myles...  :D 

Larry, brother, you need a fucking hobby, seriously. I love ya man but by what fuckingn stretch of common sense do you even fathom that I am going to read any of the shit you quoted to support your beliefs about Garrett?

No disrespect meant, but you and I have a different approach to life. I judge things by what I see, by what my upbringing and personal experience in life is.

You consider media, players, analysts as superior to you. I don't. I am not in any way influenced by what others think.

I consider those you see as experts as inferior to me. I can assure you they earn less money than I do, have more frustrations in their lives, have an iglier wife and a smaller cock.

I don't care if 100% of the world thinks Garrett is the second coming. I think he is overrated. I think he has one move, and I think he is likely a homosexual mother that I have an issue with Peter puffers.

If I met Garrett, ai would tell him these things to his face, save the vaseline shit because that would be hateful.

Here is the quintessential point Larry. With football and anything else in life, everyone has their individual thought process.

Why some here get worked up when someone is contrary to what they think, surely is based in immaturity.

Nobody here is an expert Larry. The NFL isn't scouting TBB for the next GM.

I get it. You think that anyone who disagrees with you, or popular thinking is trolling.

Yet, now, nobody would blast me for my former "troll" posts that,  my disdain for Winslow, Phil Sewage, Romeo, Hue and Baker got me blasted for in the past.

You eviscerated me for saying taking Baker over Saquan Barlely was a monumental fuck up. You quoted all kind of bullshit (that I never read) to prove me wrong.

Well????????

At the same time, I favored Trubisky and Paxton Lynch.

The point? There are no fucking experts Larry. Not you, not Tiamat, not the fucktards you quote, and not me either.

Stop getting your balls all constricted at people who don't accept your bullshit.

We are all full of shit. The smart ones among us just don't get pissed when someone disagrees with us.

Lighten up dude, enjoy your friends, enjoy the ride.

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

I agree 1000%. I never said the guy is not a gifted player. I merely said he is overrated. That is is one dimensional, and that he is not a game changer, he is not an intimidator. He is good, not great.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A Belichick quote? I can't remember any time he said to the press any opposing player was a big puss and they were going to walk all over him. Even if he planned to.

😄

WSS

He used Garrett for toilet paper. Sorry, but he did. I hate Belichik, but he is a very smart guy, AND politically correct.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Larry, brother, you need a fucking hobby, seriously. I love ya man but by what fuckingn stretch of common sense do you even fathom that I am going to read any of the shit you quoted to support your beliefs about Garrett?

No disrespect meant, but you and I have a different approach to life. I judge things by what I see, by what my upbringing and personal experience in life is.

You consider media, players, analysts as superior to you. I don't. I am not in any way influenced by what others think.

I consider those you see as experts as inferior to me. I can assure you they earn less money than I do, have more frustrations in their lives, have an iglier wife and a smaller cock.

I don't care if 100% of the world thinks Garrett is the second coming. I think he is overrated. I think he has one move, and I think he is likely a homosexual mother that I have an issue with Peter puffers.

If I met Garrett, ai would tell him these things to his face, save the vaseline shit because that would be hateful.

Here is the quintessential point Larry. With football and anything else in life, everyone has their individual thought process.

Why some here get worked up when someone is contrary to what they think, surely is based in immaturity.

Nobody here is an expert Larry. The NFL isn't scouting TBB for the next GM.

I get it. You think that anyone who disagrees with you, or popular thinking is trolling.

Yet, now, nobody would blast me for my former "troll" posts that,  my disdain for Winslow, Phil Sewage, Romeo, Hue and Baker got me blasted for in the past.

You eviscerated me for saying taking Baker over Saquan Barlely was a monumental fuck up. You quoted all kind of bullshit (that I never read) to prove me wrong.

Well????????

At the same time, I favored Trubisky and Paxton Lynch.

The point? There are no fucking experts Larry. Not you, not Tiamat, not the fucktards you quote, and not me either.

Stop getting your balls all constricted at people who don't accept your bullshit.

We are all full of shit. The smart ones among us just don't get pissed when someone disagrees with us.

Lighten up dude, enjoy your friends, enjoy the ride.

Worked up? Hardly, just calmly pointing out your position is full of shit. Folks don't have to agree with me, and the majority opinion certainly is- they don't have to agree with you either.  :D 

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

Worked up? Hardly, just calmly pointing out your position is full of shit. Folks don't have to agree with me, and the majority opinion certainly is- they don't have to agree with you either.  :D 

You are the one digging up quotes, and dumb ones at that. Mild.is a good player,.just not a great one. He can't hold Gastineau's nutsack.