THE BROWNS BOARD

★ WEEK 8 ★  #2 Ohio State 54 Iowa 10 in 4th quarter,  whoa.

mjp28

★ WEEK 8 ★  #2 Ohio State 54  Iowa 10 in 4th quarter,  whoa.

When the BUCKEYES get hot who can stop them ?     OSU 54  Iowa 10 final.  

OSU 7-0  a little test next week at PSU but none until "the game"  at home November 26 versus M on FOX at noon.

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ WEEK 8 ★  #2 Ohio State 54 Iowa 10 in 4th quarter,  whoa.

First Buckeye game I've missed watching in years.. We just got home from SC.

The Wife & I, had to travel to Clemson, SC to be in a wedding on Friday... As guest visitors? Clemson Tiger fans refuse any viewing of Ohio State in any sport 🙄.. They still don't like us..

Myself & 3 other Clemson wedding party bloodshot eye'd friends attended the Cuse at Clemson game👀.. Clemson's 17 unanswered 4th quarter points, was a fun watch because Clemson looked to play 3 quarters with a hangover themselves..

We got to a local sports bar after (and i could barely finish one red-eye (beer w/tomato juice) to finally clear my head.. We watched a lot of Old Miss at LSU 👀.. Another fine college atmosphere..

Here's a few 2023/24 draftee names to watch..🧐

At Clemson.. Clemson's defense will be picked over on, by many draft scouts.. Edge Myles Murphy & Bryan Bresee are some heat seeking dawgs that should not get past pick 15 if not top 10 picks.. DT Tyler Davis had 2 huge sacks vs. Cuse & the browns may have a shot at him in the 2nd round if he don't blowup/ with a long way to go..

At LSU.. Man they grow some DT's/ (might be good position coaching as well) .. LSU lost 2 DT's to mid round draft last season.. Welcome both DT Mekhi Wingo & DT Jaquelin Roy 👀 .. Wingo has yet another year to grow at LSU at 6'2"/ but he's a little taz-devil, with a sack&half and lead in tackles.. DT 6'4" Jaquelin Roy is draft-able @tiamat63 put LSU's DT Jaquelin Roy on your mid round film watch list.. Waltersfootball don't even have him ranked at this point.. but, many other draft eye sites do..

Back on topic (before I get flagged;)) Iowa was a 5th ranked & 7th ranked total defense/// in defensive points allowed & yardage against... I will be thrilled to watch my recorded version of Iowa at OSU in my home sweet home Buckeye Man-cave & miss the Sunday 4pm games.. FF>>>I'll catch up..

Have a good Sunday gents & Go Browns !                

7 hours ago, gumby73 said:

First Buckeye game I've missed watching in years.. We just got home from SC.

The Wife & I, had to travel to Clemson, SC to be in a wedding on Friday... As guest visitors? Clemson Tiger fans refuse any viewing of Ohio State in any sport 🙄.. They still don't like us..

Myself & 3 other Clemson wedding party bloodshot eye'd friends attended the Cuse at Clemson game👀.. Clemson's 17 unanswered 4th quarter points, was a fun watch because Clemson looked to play 3 quarters with a hangover themselves..

We got to a local sports bar after (and i could barely finish one red-eye (beer w/tomato juice) to finally clear my head.. We watched a lot of Old Miss at LSU 👀.. Another fine college atmosphere..

Here's a few 2023/24 draftee names to watch..🧐

At Clemson.. Clemson's defense will be picked over on, by many draft scouts.. Edge Myles Murphy & Bryan Bresee are some heat seeking dawgs that should not get past pick 15 if not top 10 picks.. DT Tyler Davis had 2 huge sacks vs. Cuse & the browns may have a shot at him in the 2nd round if he don't blowup/ with a long way to go..

At LSU.. Man they grow some DT's/ (might be good position coaching as well) .. LSU lost 2 DT's to mid round draft last season.. Welcome both DT Mekhi Wingo & DT Jaquelin Roy 👀 .. Wingo has yet another year to grow at LSU at 6'2"/ but he's a little taz-devil, with a sack&half and lead in tackles.. DT 6'4" Jaquelin Roy is draft-able @tiamat63 put LSU's DT Jaquelin Roy on your mid round film watch list.. Waltersfootball don't even have him ranked at this point.. but, many other draft eye sites do..

Back on topic (before I get flagged;)) Iowa was a 5th ranked & 7th ranked total defense/// in defensive points allowed & yardage against... I will be thrilled to watch my recorded version of Iowa at OSU in my home sweet home Buckeye Man-cave & miss the Sunday 4pm games.. FF>>>I'll catch up..

Have a good Sunday gents & Go Browns !                

If Roy is #99, then reference my "observations" thread and look back around early April when I was watching Neil Ferrall.

Already ahead of you. 

Also near the end of the second half steamroller  job both announcers agreed right now that the  BUCKEYES should be   #1  the best  college team out there. 

Test 1. coming up next week  at PSU.

Test 2, November 26    noon on FOX  "the game ".    Win those and they should have the  #1 seed for  #1.

........ edit and,  good luck Michigan the rest of the way, I'd love to see another battle of undefeated teams in Columbus,  Ohio on that November 26th day.   :)

Edited by mjp28

• 1 month later...