THE BROWNS BOARD

​ The ..... 🏈  Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23  🏈 ​

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Center moved the ball. He supposedly stopped adjusting it, was ready to snap, then fucked around with it again, hence the false start.Β 

from what rely'd upon source?

he moved the ball/ than put his head down to see.. 3 ravens jumped at head down/ 1 raven made contact(ends all)

not one sole heard what was discussed in refs field huddle.. And they called M. Dunn's number from their refs huddle/not any Center's number

stories can change when refs put mic to lipsΒ Β 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

According to MKC, something went down in the Browns lockerroom after the game.Β 

"Tempers flared", she described it.Β 

hmmm...that should be interesting.

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

The browns need to have the courage to demand an investigation into this game. That’s a win or lose call there that was objectively wrong. The refs have been so mind numbingly one sided today how can you not say this shit is rigged?

NO, the Browns organization needs to be investigated, starting with the Haslam's. This is at least the fourth time this year I seen them practically hand the game to the other team. It has to be mathematically impossible for them to lose as many games as they did in the fashion they did.

Then you have our owner who was part owner of the Steelers give a fully guaranteed contract and draft picks for a guy who would possibly not even be in the league anymore because of legal problems. Sounds like they are fucking our future on purpose.

• Upvote 1

I literally called out everything before it happened on the last drive by the Browns and it happened EXACTLY the way I said it would. This is how bad this organization is. I was watching the game with my dad and when the Browns recovered that fumble with 3+ minutes left I said " you watch, they will either fumble or int it right back, or they will get in FG range and fuck themselves right out of field goal range." And when they fucked themselves out of FG range I said " watch, he will either miss the kick or it will be blocked" Sure enough it was blocked.Β 

How bad does a team have to be when you can predict down to the T EXACTLY how the team will lose? I had no doubt about it.

Fire everyone, gut the roster, I don't care, because this kind of football is not fun to watchΒ 

2 hours ago, Orion said:

One Ferrari lasted only 1 corner.Β  FYI

Expensive 1 corner !Β  Β In many ways.Β 

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Meanwhile theΒ Cleveland GUARDIANSΒ Β who had virtually no chance to do anything WON their division, WON the Wild Card round and took the Yank$ to Game 5 in the ALDS.

Same city, different results. One or maybe twoΒ majorΒ Β Β differences.Β  Guess.....and not on the field.

GO BROWNSΒ  !

There is ONE difference. Β LEADERSHIP

The baseball team has it in the front office, the coaching, and the players

The football team doesn’t have it ANYWHEREΒ 

Both owners suck. For completely different reasons though

13 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Stef might be gonzo. Wouldn’t that be crazy to have Deshaun help pick the next head coach after agreeing to have kevin coach him? Fucking train wreck football team

The money got Watson here. It didn’t matter who the coach was

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

he moved the ball/ than put his head down to see.. 3 ravens jumped at head down/ 1 raven made contact(ends all)

not one sole heard what was discussed in refs field huddle.. And they called M. Dunn's number from their refs huddle/not any Center's number

Please remember I am out here in fucktardville Memphis, and am at the mercy of the radio guys. Donovan and company were reporting that.

I think I did say "reportedly".

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Good question. Remember, I am at the mercy of Donovan and the radio broadcast. After the fact, this sounds like a hose job

no one moved on the line but the did say something about ball movement that would have been a first down for us i believeΒ 

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Geeezzzus Jackson then an RB TD.

That wasΒ exactlyΒ the same play the Patriots ran on us last week for a TD, right before I walked out in disgust....

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

BAL 20-13 but why does it seem so glum ?Β  (a short answer please)Β 

Because we're the Browns, I was sitting there waiting for the team to screw up- or the refs to screw us, I wasn't disappointed.

• Thanks 1

Sorry but it's time..Β  I know he's just a backup qb BUT.... BENCH the BRISKET...Β  Β Team game? pretty easy to put the goat horns on The Brisket for every one of the Browns losses. I doubt Dobbs can do much worse. The season is in the shitter. Altercation in the locker room? Good- at least some guys are pissed off.Β Β 

Another one of those shoulda, coulda- didn't.Β  Stef- show some guts & fire for a change, get yourself thrown out of the game protesting that bullshit call at the end.Β  Β 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Again Gumbs, I didn't mean to imply as an expert, that's what happened. I meant instead to imply that based on Donavan and the recap talk this is what was suggested.

That is what info I was fed.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Again Gumbs, I didn't mean to imply as an expert, that's what happened. I meant instead to imply that based on Donavan and the recap talk this is what was suggested.

That is what info I was fed.

All good Ghool.. I get it..

we we're fed some TV rules bullshit, about OL spacing off the Center.. No chance that could be a false start on #68 or That rule should fall under illegal formation...Β 

We got fk'd.. no rules anal puss can explain from what the call was after their huddle.. It's not a False Start.. period!Β 

• 4th & 5* at BAL 37 *

(2:09 - 4th) (Field Goal formation) PENALTY on CLV-M.Dunn, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 37 - No Play.Β πŸ–•

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, syd said:

i was thinking the exact same thing but i also had him throwing a punch

Stef isn't masculine enough to through a punch... He's a limp wristed pussy!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Sorry but it's time..Β  I know he's just a backup qb BUT.... BENCH the BRISKET...Β  Β Team game? pretty easy to put the goat horns on The Brisket for every one of the Browns losses

Ok easily put them on him for jets chargers and this one and desperation interceptions with 9 seconds don't count

Just watched the last two minutes of the game had a productive Sunday and I’m numb at this point - they need to clean house.Β 
Β 

At least we are saving Nick Chubb for a time when we contend- I don’t know when that will be.Β 
Β 

3rd and 2. Β I want Nick Chubb running somewhere between the Center and Tackle- not Jacoby going deep. Β  Our play caller while I appreciate the aggressiveness sometimes has no filter for time and place for this stuff.Β 
Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's almost fun to watch a game thread implode on itself in an avalanche of truly stupid hot takes.

It's like watching Rome burn, but from your laptop.Β 

It's almost unbelievable. Even I became convinced that we were going to win. When I saw Cooper catch the td, I leapt from the couch and then saw the flag before I hit the ground. I got a half a second of thinking we were winning, or least taking the lead, before the full assault of sobering reality came crashing down like the waves surrounding the Horn of Africa.Β 

The phantom false start call was just the hilarious cherry on top. Amari Cooper extended his arm and robbed Brissett of a masterful comeback and the Browns their season. It was an idiotic move that was way too easy to call. Yeah I know the refs missed the blatant roughing call, they picked up the hands to the face call in 1st half, and they created the phantom false start, but we still had a chance.Β 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

It's almost unbelievable. Even I became convinced that we were going to win. When I saw Cooper catch the td, I leapt from the couch and then saw the flag before I hit the ground. I got a half a second of thinking we were winning, or least taking the lead, before the full assault of sobering reality came crashing down like the waves surrounding the Horn of Africa.Β 

The phantom false start call was just the hilarious cherry on top. Amari Cooper extended his arm and robbed Brissett of a masterful comeback and the Browns their season. It was an idiotic move that was way too easy to call. Yeah I know the refs missed the blatant roughing call, they picked up the hands to the face call in 1st half, and they created the phantom false start, but we still had a chance.Β 

I'm glad to see Tony Dungy on the SNF pregame show describe it as "a very questionable false start call on the Browns...".

Boomer Esiason, being the flaming douchebag that he is, just said "the Browns did the Browns thing and had a penalty at the worst possible time". I hope he gets AIDS, then his dick spontanously combusts.Β 

• Upvote 1