THE BROWNS BOARD

​ The ..... 🏈  Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23  🏈 ​

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

2 - 5.   Wonder who we'll pick with our first round pick....

What first rnd pick?... Jimmy and Andy gave them away...

• Upvote 1

Well they tried real hard guys, and with the REAL QB in the dog house, oh well......reminds me of a song......let's see....

Oh yeah, and another 3 point game......

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way..... and don't they always.

GO BROWNS,  we still love them.

9 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The browns need to have the courage to demand an investigation into this game. That’s a win or lose call there that was objectively wrong. The refs have been so mind numbingly one sided today how can you not say this shit is rigged?

What's the point? It's not going to overurn the results of the game. No ref is going to get fined or fired. 

Meanwhile the Cleveland GUARDIANS  who had virtually no chance to do anything WON their division, WON the Wild Card round and took the Yank$ to Game 5 in the ALDS.

Same city, different results. One or maybe two major   differences.  Guess.....and not on the field.

GO BROWNS  !

17 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

There are bad calls in every game but this one felt like the bad calls all went one way. I can't recall a call that we got where i was like oh that's a generous call for us

With the NFL getting in bed with sports gambling, you're going to see calls like this all the time now.

Slowly but surely, the NFL is turning into the WWF.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Meanwhile the Cleveland GUARDIANS  who had virtually no chance to do anything WON their division, WON the Wild Card round and took the Yank$ to Game 5 in the ALDS.

Same city, different results. One or maybe two major   differences.  Guess.....and not on the field.

GO BROWNS  !

Management top to bottom blows

bad losses..

this one took the cake.. while some subcontracted refs gathered for frosting it, to just re-seal the lid on it & the game

Gene Skelador, you can sell your soul to the NFL... But ya can kiss Browns fans bare ass 😘 Your dead wrong after contact 

later guys! Out to dinner to try to digest some food & this one.. 😜 

52 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Im so tired of getting fucked by calls. The opi was the correct call but they missed a 2 step roughing the passer and i don't know what they saw on the false start

Center moved the ball. He supposedly stopped adjusting it, was ready to snap, then fucked around with it again, hence the false start. 

54 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Im so tired of getting fucked by calls. The opi was the correct call but they missed a 2 step roughing the passer and i don't know what they saw on the false start

Center moved the ball. He supposedly stopped adjusting it, was ready to snap, then fucked around with it again, hence the false start. 

• Upvote 1