THE BROWNS BOARD

HOME INVASION Nancy Pelosi's husband hospitalized after being 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco

Vambo

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So many of you are so fucking pathetic. I'd call you victims of a dangerous ideology, but you all know better. The right's knee jerk reaction to throw every conspiracy theory and other tactic they have at this, in an attempt to downplay the incident, isn't surprising but shows what a terrible state our politics is in.If this board has done anything over the last five years it's lower my faith in humanity. From covid conspiracy theories to election fraud nonsense and on and on. A portion of this country is just sick in the head. Gullible idiots believing whatever they're told while thing they're the wolf among the sheep... with no sense of irony Please try to fuck things up as little as possible on your way out. Not that you haven't made things worse already ...

know what IS pathetic? you don't give any legit reason for your hissy-fit throwing. Just general whinings that don't mean anythng.

and that gets you all fake annoyed? So, your biden loser pres says garbage like "all republicans want to destroy democray" etc etc etc...

but you have no problem with THAT? Conspiracy theory is your middle name. or, feather. Look in a mirror.

ApprehensiveDampChamois-size_restricted.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, when you have nothing- insult- and call us drunks.   Wah, wah, get out of our sandbox, or I'll throw more sand in your face. 

What’s the old saying…birds of a feather flock together?

Wasn't going too post this, but folks are likely too run across it before too much longer.

Lot of folk think it shows her being taken into custody (same two female Marshalls as post J6).

It's really too hard to tell here if her hands are actually behind her back (cuffs) or not - almost seems like it, but the angle is just too bad.

I doubt it, primarily because I think the timing is way too early as it's right before Election(s) - not that the M$M would report on it anyway.

There's more background info / history too this, but at this point I'm chalking this up to extra security.

Yea, a few "unusual" bits too it, but the timing just doesn't seem right.

Watch the video as much as you like too make your own conclusions, which is why I'm posting this here now.

Oh, I fully expect this too occur at some time, just that now, right around Mid Terms could really foul things up - so no for me.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I wonder how loud the right wing echo chamber here would be screaming if Marjorie Taylor Green, or even better- their Mango Messiah had gotten busted over the head with a hammer.  Hmmm???  

Amazon.com: John Henry : Alfre Woodard, Geoffrey Jones, Tim Hodge, David  Murray, Carrie Harrington, Shirley Pierce, Mark Henn, Steven Keller: Movies  & TV

I'm amazed at your complete lack of ability to keep the kiddies here who like to insult people under control.  Or post debunked or retracted garbage about Paul Pelosi.  See below. 

pee tape, inject bleach, Russia collusion, good people on both sides, grabem by the pussy etc...

Yeah, when you have nothing- insult- and call us drunks.   Wah, wah, get out of our sandbox, or I'll throw more sand in your face. 

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Wasn't going too post this, but folks are likely too run across it before too much longer.

Lot of folk think it shows her being taken into custody (same two female Marshalls as post J6).

It's really too hard to tell here if her hands are actually behind her back (cuffs) or not - almost seems like it, but the angle is just too bad.

I doubt it, primarily because I think the timing is way too early as it's right before Election(s) - not that the M$M would report on it anyway.

There's more background info / history too this, but at this point I'm chalking this up to extra security.

Yea, a few "unusual" bits too it, but the timing just doesn't seem right.

Watch the video as much as you like too make your own conclusions, which is why I'm posting this here now.

Oh, I fully expect this too occur at some time, just that now, right around Mid Terms could really foul things up - so no for me.

Just her security as speaker of the house.  Now, if she had been a Supreme Court Justice, there would have been none.

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm amazed at your complete lack of ability to keep the kiddies here who like to insult people under control.  Or post debunked or retracted garbage about Paul Pelosi.  See below. 

I don't consider my role as a moderator or and administrator to  throw my weight around and bully people I don't like. If I was there's at least a couple guys who might have already been kicked the fuck out of Dodge. Nobody on here is more abusive asshole-ish unpleasant etc etc as you know who and you know who else. Then again WTF.

Beyond that Pelosi and her husband deserve a wheelbarrow full of shit and the assholes on the left, like yourself, who decided to take a random incident and make it seem like your right wing white supremacist Q following proud boy blah blah blah Trump supporters are to blame. Like Miss Barbara on Romper Room I'm looking through my magic mirror and I'm saying fuck you and you and you and oh yes even you!

Thank you I'm here every morning. Sober. 🍺😘

WSS

• Like 1

You're all children pretending to be adults on the internet, I'm convinced, because you don't exhibit an ounce of the maturity or intelligence you act like you have. 

This board is a cesspool of trolls, conspiracy theories, and assholes the stains the browns board and browns fans in general. Backing away was the right move. 

You can all head back to your echo chamber where the election was stolen from trump and whatever other nonsense you believe. Fucking terrifying so many political candidates are running on the platform too, but if a giant portion of this country is going to be braindead then they'll get their votes. Again, only bright side here is you won't be around as long. 

No need to reply here guys. I won't again. You aren't worth it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're all children pretending to be adults on the internet, I'm convinced, because you don't exhibit an ounce of the maturity or intelligence you act like you have. 

This board is a cesspool of trolls, conspiracy theories, and assholes the stains the browns board and browns fans in general. Backing away was the right move. 

You can all head back to your echo chamber where the election was stolen from trump and whatever other nonsense you believe. Fucking terrifying so many political candidates are running on the platform too, but if a giant portion of this country is going to be braindead then they'll get their votes. Again, only bright side here is you won't be around as long. 

RE: the BOLD...  No kidding Woody....  

1) Yeah, a significant portion of the country is now part of Cult 45.  :( If you've ever watched some interviews of his supporters at rallies, 45 is around their IQ too.  

Might be hiding behind a pay wall, but here goes...  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/05/us/politics/pelosi-attack-misinfo-republican-politicians.html?te=1&nl=from-the-times&emc=edit_ufn_20221107

"activists and media outlets on the right began circulating groundless claims — nearly all of them sinister, and many homophobic — casting doubt on what had happened."  I'd expect nothing less from Tucker on the Faux News Entertainment Channel.  MHO? The GOP has been incurably infected with the Trump virus.  "It was staged"...  Never mind the perpetrator was one of Donnie's "very fine people.".....  

2) Take this one to the bank, echo chamber....  I have the over\under at three of the 200 or so GOP election deniers running for office across the country...  Who, should they lose- are going to claim election fraud. Kari Lake CERTAINLY will...  Pathetic... If I win- it's all good, and if I lose, the election was rigged.

Not my words, but this is in all likelihood what's going to come to pass later this week. Mango Mussolini has taught his Trumpets well.  We know election deniers are unlikely to accept defeat at the polls. Whether it’s trying to throw out absentee ballots, tie-up races in the courts, or God forbid much worse, they have told us in no uncertain terms the will of the people hardly matters to them.

So spare me your juvenile insults kiddies.   

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

cartoon-11722-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Waa Waaa Waa 

You start out talking about "children ",  and the only thing you and Hoorta ever do over here is cry.

Geez. Grow up already.

• Upvote 2

On 11/6/2022 at 2:52 PM, hoorta said:

I wonder how loud the right wing echo chamber here would be screaming if Marjorie Taylor Green, or even better- their Mango Messiah had gotten busted over the head with a hammer.  Hmmm???  

Wow, What a crybaby. Moderators aren't supposed to be crybabies. And you're the only one being called a drunk to my recollection.

No one is asking you to get out. You always do it anyway after you're through crying.

We've all become accustomed to your routine.  Like Woody, you show up here once in a blue moon only to whine and cry.  When you're done crying you run off to your safe space, not to be heard from until you no longer can keep your outrage (or sobriety) in check.

Are you through now?

• Upvote 4

82 year old hit in the head with a hammer and out of the hospital in a day.  I was hit in the head with a hammer when I was 8.  Boxing the brother of my friend.  Beating him badly he got pissed and tore off his gloves.  I walked away and the next thing I know I was lying in the floor.  Hit me on the left forehead.  If his brother hadn't partially blocked the blow, I might have died.  Was in hospital for over a week.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

C9C04DDE-7B73-466E-8A21-648E56BDD302.jpeg

C'mon now.. That is totally uncalled for and NOT Woody and Hoorta.. There is no wine bottle present, nor is there a UM emblem on the hammer, rabbit, or ass cheek of either participant that we can see ;)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, FY56 said:

Wow, What a crybaby. Moderators aren't supposed to be crybabies. And you're the only one being called a drunk to my recollection.

No one is asking you to get out. You always do it anyway after you're through crying.

We've all become accustomed to your routine.  Like Woody, you show up here once in a blue moon only to whine and cry.  When you're done crying you run off to your safe space, not to be heard from until you no longer can keep your outrage (or sobriety) in check.

Are you through now?

Whining? I post an opposing POV, and you guys return to your alternate reality rabbit holes. The bullshit posted here in regards to Paul Pelosi is downright revolting.  

Maybe if the denizens here would act like adults instead of playground kids insulting folks they don't like, I'd think better of this "so called" forum.. Which is actually a right wing 8chan echo chamber. 

Yeah, for the time being, conspiracy on. I may be back after I see how bad the Trumplicans are going to scream the election was rigged should they lose.  

I need to take a shower to rid myself of the stink I wade into here. 

Yup, Woody has it 100% right...  

This board is a cesspool of trolls, conspiracy theories, and assholes that stains the browns board and browns fans in general.

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Maybe if the denizens here would act like adults instead of playground kids insulting folks they don't like, I'd think better of this "so called" forum.. Which is actually a right wing 8chan echo chamber. 

Yeah, for the time being, conspiracy on. I may be back after I see how bad the Trumplicans are going to scream the election was rigged should they lose.  

I need to take a shower to rid myself of the stink I wade into here. 

5fch5c000000.jpg.204004d6bac9640418b82f744ef696e9.jpg

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

5fch5c000000.jpg.204004d6bac9640418b82f744ef696e9.jpg

It's not called "Cult 45" for nothing Vambo... "They" meaning his groupies like the Grateful Dead Deadheads who follow the Mango Messiah around just to hear him blather his old spew. I can tell you this much- any candidate who's on the ballot- and is an election denier is never going to get my vote.  Yeah- "Trump Won", sad to see so many folks totally brainwashed.  :(  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's not called "Cult 45" for nothing Vambo... "They" meaning his groupies like the Grateful Dead Deadheads who follow the Mango Messiah around just to hear him blather his old spew. I can tell you this much- any candidate who's on the ballot- and is an election denier is never going to get my vote.  Yeah- "Trump Won", sad to see so many folks totally brainwashed.  :(  

We see why you stick up for Paul...drunks stick together!

2 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Arizona went to the Demonrat Donald.

Has any Republican ever won a state that seemingly takes forever count their ballots? 

Last I saw, they said they weren't going to be done until next week.

Not good for R's, as we know what's going on.

Totally insane / corrupt, but some dirt's been coming out.

No excuse for what's happened in AZ - period.

No one likes Hobbs, and Kari is / was a huge favorite going into this "Election".

Outstanding Ballots (~350k) are ones that would favor Kari - we've seen ratios of 70/30 for Kari all over the State.

There's some news that's supposed to come out shortly favoring Kari as well - haven't seen it yet, may be tomorrow.

Things going on that we don't know, just have to wait.

2020 is still not settled as far as I and many others are concerned - the flip may well be Biblical.

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Last I saw, they said they weren't going to be done until next week.

Not good for R's, as we know what's going on.

Totally insane / corrupt, but some dirt's been coming out.

No excuse for what's happened in AZ - period.

No one likes Hobbs, and Kari is / was a huge favorite going into this "Election".

Outstanding Ballots (~350k) are ones that would favor Kari - we've seen ratios of 70/30 for Kari all over the State.

There's some news that's supposed to come out shortly favoring Kari as well - haven't seen it yet, may be tomorrow.

Things going on that we don't know, just have to wait.

2020 is still not settled as far as I and many others are concerned - the flip may well be Biblical.

Arizona has been called for the Demonrat Mark Kelly.

What do you mean by "the flip may well be Biblical"?