THE BROWNS BOARD

Neo

Axe

A year ago today Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Capitol Police Lieutenant Mike Byrd, and for the past year Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has covered up and stonewalled any inquiry into her murder and the question of who ordered Lt. Byrd to fire his pistol into an unarmed crowd of protesters. Ms. Babbitt's murder was an act truly unprecedented in American law and history, because after a ...
Babbitt, a US military veteran, was unarmed when she was shot and killed by Capitol police officer Mike Byrd during the January 6th protests. Nehls, who is a 30-year law enforcement veteran and a 21-year veteran of the US Army Reserve, said that the shooting was clearly murder and should have prompted the paneling of a grand jury to determine ...
The District of Columbia (No. 2021 CA 001710 B)). Babbitt was shot and killed as she climbed through a broken interior window in the United States Capitol. The 14-year Air Force veteran was unarmed. The identity of the shooter was kept secret by Congress as well as federal and local authorities for eight months until U.S. Capitol Police officer ...

Ashli Babbitt, the 35-year-old Air Force veteran shot outside the U.S. Capitol Speaker's Lobby by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd on January 6, 2021, was "murdered … under the color of authority," a use-of-force expert concludes after reviewing video footage of the incident. Just prior to 2:45 p.m. on January 6, Ashli Babbitt began ...
The Capitol Police shooting of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed during the 2021 Capitol incursion, was unjustified, according to a use-of-force expert. Babbitt, 35, was shot by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd, who was later cleared of any wrongdoing. She was shot in the left shoulder, and died at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
The one case that bothers me is the murder - yes, murder of Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed, white, blond, slight of build, ( 5'8"and under 140lbs ) airforce veteran ( Babbitt served two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq before later deployments with the National Guard to Kuwait and Qatar ) who was shot by a so-called and for a long time ...

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
Ashli Babbitt, the 35-year-old Air Force veteran shot outside the U.S. Capitol Speaker's Lobby by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd on January 6, 2021, was "murdered … under the color of authority," a use-of-force expert concludes after reviewing video footage of the incident. Just prior to 2:45 p.m. on January 6, Ashli Babbitt began ...
The Capitol Police shooting of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed during the 2021 Capitol incursion, was unjustified, according to a use-of-force expert. Babbitt, 35, was shot by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd, who was later cleared of any wrongdoing. She was shot in the left shoulder, and died at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
The one case that bothers me is the murder - yes, murder of Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed, white, blond, slight of build, ( 5'8"and under 140lbs ) airforce veteran ( Babbitt served two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq before later deployments with the National Guard to Kuwait and Qatar ) who was shot by a so-called and for a long time ...

6z02ba.jpg.04a2053368bfa5937fc6155ce2b32cad.jpg

51 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I try to resist but I just can't help myself by poking holes in your bullshit (*I mean story*) Your telling me a well trained officer with a clear line of site on the target standing no more than five feet away from said target couldn't have shot her in the head, the neck, the heart, or center mass, but instead shoots her in the shoulder? Sure doesn't sound like intention murder to me, if anything manslaughter AT BEST and I don't even think he is guilty of that.

That's a great angle of that locked door with that HUGE PILE OF FURNITURE blocking access, sure looks like she wasn't supposed to be there......

shooting.jpg

4 hours ago, Neo said:

That's what the Damn you Joe Biden thread was about. It doesn't matter what I say, you won't believe me anyhow even I said I didn't do it. What am I thinking, you people believe whatever you want whether there is any kind of truth to it or not, like "Massive voter fraud" , or telling me Ashley Babbitt was murdered as if it were FACT though the shooter was cleared. If you think I did it I must have did it, guilty until proven innocent. So whatever you're going to do get it over with because I'm done arguing with you drooling morons.

6yzwnz.gif

What I'm going to do? I was just curious as to why you sent that batch of insanity over a private message. Nothing more nothing less. I think most people would agree that was crazy. 

That's about it.

WSS

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What I'm going to do? I was just curious as to why you sent that batch of insanity over a private message. Nothing more nothing less. I think most people would agree that was crazy. 

That's about it.

WSS

Hey all I did was post a thread with a little light hearted humor poking fun about something not even related to the Browns Board and look what happened. Then someone starts a thread about me saying I this or that and you seem to already have made your mind up that so that's that. Why aren't you getting on their shit? Because this place is the result of what happens when the inmates run the asylum.

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

lol. you guys are being total boomers right now. it's copypasta. it's a joke. you just paste it to someone who says something that annoys you.

Seriously doc if that was the case it seems like the easiest way for him to respond was "yeah I was just fuckin' with ya." 

😏

WSS

• Upvote 1

a threat is never a joke, I think. All too often, you don't know the intent of the person who issues a threat. I don't know what a copypasta whatever is.

Using it seems cowardly.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS just for fun there are certain liberal members of the board that keep yapping about 4chan. I'm assuming 4chan is an acceptable Source if the user in question happens to be a liberal lunatic?

WSS 

ps I have never been on that site personally.

What the fuck has got into Bernie Kosar?... He used to be a staunch conservative republican... Now I see he out shilling for taxin Tim Ryan and the Demonrats , who in my mind is a complete asshole... I think Bernie took too many shots to the head...

8 minutes ago, nickers said:

What the fuck has got into Bernie Kosar?... He used to be a staunch conservative republican... Now I see he out shilling for taxin Tim Ryan and the Demonrats , who in my mind is a complete asshole... I think Bernie took too many shots to the head...

I saw that too!

I mean WTF Bernie?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nickers said:

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I saw that too!

I mean WTF Bernie?

My Wife and I saw that, and I thought surely it wasn't the real Kosar.

I can only guess they paid him huge bucks. That was stupid . Tim Ryan has done NOTHING as a leader -

he's a willing democrat stooge.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Too many blows to the head? Anyway if somebody Didn't Know Better they would think Ryan was a Republican. Almost every ad he brags about siding with Trump on trade deals. Not that 99% of the time he sucked Pelosi's dick.

WSS

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

My Wife and I saw that, and I thought surely it wasn't the real Kosar.

I can only guess they paid him huge bucks. That was stupid . Tim Ryan has done NOTHING as a leader -

he's a willing democrat stooge.

Also it's pretty disingenuous, which is not unexpected from a democrat, to lie in an ad. I realize Ryan is power hungry but to run as a conservative is one of the dirtiest lies I've heard in politics in a long time. Seriously if he's happy with the agenda today why would he run against it?

And you f****** call Trump a fraud? Please.

WSS

13 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh you old fellows dont know about copypasta i guess. 

Nope.

So which particular generation takes credit for the shining example of advancement in societal communication?

And to be honest doesn't it sound just a little bit f***** up? Even to the younger guys? 😏

WSS

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Its where a bunch of jackoff shitposters copy paste something usually as a joke. Eventually it takes on a life of its own. Thats a rather old and well known example. 

How lame!

18 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Its where a bunch of jackoff shitposters copy paste something usually as a joke. Eventually it takes on a life of its own. Thats a rather old and well known example. 

Oh well. It does bring to mind a quote from a movie I can't remember which one. I'm thinking Jack Nicholson maybe? Somebody says I was just joking and the responses no you don't understand a joke is when you make somebody laugh. Anyway liberals, good to know this butt plug is one of yours.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Thanks to you guys my legacy will live on forever in this place. My hope is this thread someday surpasses the super, ultra, mega, uber, hyper-fuck thread known as story telling swamp draining thread that is like a billion pages long. LOL

No doubt somewhere there is a butthole Hall of Fame kudos.

Guessing the nickname would be the ButtHall

WSS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Thanks to you guys my legacy will live on forever in this place. My hope is this thread someday surpasses the super, ultra, mega, uber, hyper-fuck thread known as story telling swamp draining thread that is like a billion pages long. LOL

FWIW, I wanted to delete it.  :)  

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt somewhere there is a butthole Hall of Fame kudos.

Guessing the nickname would be the ButtHall

WSS

Sorry Steve, but I have to respond to YOU.  Anymore, I'm trying to ignore the crap that gets posted here. Har har, if neo is nuts- then you damn well know (but choose to ignore) there's around three (at least)  other posters who populate your little right wing echo chamber who are batshit crazy. CW has it right- ad hominum attacks, whataboutism, and a bunch of other bullshit.  

• Upvote 1