THE BROWNS BOARD

Neo

Axe

Ya remember this?

You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. 🤣

I kept it because the comedic value is priceless...

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

-neo

🤣🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Ya remember this?

You sent it to me via PM one night when I can only imagine you were as fucked up as a run over dog.. 🤣

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

-neo

🤣🤣

Don't be to hard on neo Axe, I'd bet his mom helped him with that...

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Ya remember this?

-neo

If you told me you had a brain tumor, I would be overwhelmed with joy.

Because maybe I could finally understand what the fuck is wrong with you.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

You seem awfully worked up over a guitar player on a message board considering that you were the Navy SEAL and a war hero.

WSS

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

That’s the type of stuff that will get you charged.

Banned.  Or are death threats okay?

You're absolutely right..

But I don't want her charged, or banned.. I just want the rest of the board to what a pathetic lil bitch she is 😄

8 hours ago, Neo said:

Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta”, "Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like "Gorilla Warfare," “300 Confirmed Kills” and “I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands.” Since its emergence in mid-2012, the copypasta has spawned a variety of spin-off stories, similar to the John Copypasta meme.

Origin

The copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to 4chan's /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

On May 24th, 2012, an anonymous user submitted a thread to the /pasta/[1] board, claiming he had created the original copypasta two to three years prior

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Navy Seal copypasta

That's some crazy ass shit right there Neo.

We will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was some kind of speech to text typo? You're actually talking about being a SeaWorld seal? Playing songs on those little rubber bulb horns catching fish etc?

WSS.

It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

hey.  We all get worked up sometimes.

but to use your energy to send a poster that?  It really does showcase what a piece of shit “Neo” is.

What a weird world we live in…

think about what he sent Axe.

Neo probaly enjoys pictures of

dismember babies.  ??

Maybe he roots for the dude at a girls swim meet?

Dead bloated illegal aliens?

little girls with pedofiles in there changing rooms?

Thats a Democrat.  Zero to do with Trump.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, hammertime said:

It should be axes call whether this little fem child gets to stick around.

You think I give a shit if I stay around here😂 

I can't help you goobers don't have a sense of humor because you have tRump's tiny little mushroom cock firmly wedged in your tiny little sphincters. 

Ban me I don't care,I'll find another place to discuss how shitty this team is😄

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

You think I give a shit if I stay around here😂 

I can't help you goobers don't have a sense of humor because you have tRump's tiny little mushroom cock firmly wedged in your tiny little sphincters. 

Ban me I don't care,I'll find another place to discuss how shitty this team is😄

you are an unstable adult.

whatever failures you’ve experienced I’m sure have been upsetting.  
You sent a grown man a DM worthy of charges.

you are a

fucked person.  Politics aside, get help.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Navy Seal copypasta

That's some crazy ass shit right there Neo.

We will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was some kind of speech to text typo? You're actually talking about being a SeaWorld seal? Playing songs on those little rubber bulb horns catching fish etc?

WSS.

I can't believe someone put your sorry ass in charge an internet forum.

You are a pathetic feeble fucking moron. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hammertime said:

you are an unstable adult.

whatever failures you’ve experienced I’m sure have been upsetting.  
You sent a grown man a DM worthy of charges.

you are a

fucked person.  Politics aside, get help.

The only failures I have experienced is constantly dealing with condescending cockbags like you and your friends.  Seriously, you  people are insufferable. I have to deal with people like you constantly in my real life.

The fact knowing how upset you people are that I came here and shit all over your little maga haven just has me grinning ear to ear.

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

The only failures I have experienced is constantly dealing with condescending cockbags like you and your friends.  Seriously, you  people are insufferable. I have to deal with people like you constantly in my real life.

The fact knowing how upset you people are that I came here and shit all over your little maga haven just has me grinning ear to ear.

Oh so you admit you're a troll... FUCK YOU!

49 minutes ago, Neo said:

Your a little weirdo that sent a

death threat to Axe.

What part of the democrats do you like?

10 hours ago, Neo said:

I can't believe someone put your sorry ass in charge an internet forum.

You are a pathetic feeble fucking moron. 

Belligerence aside did you not send that? I did see the post where you bragged about how you were going to throw him through a plate class window. All I am saying is that if you did send that it's kind of weird.

I'm used to you being a prick just not a complete lunatic.

WSS

13 hours ago, Neo said:

Did everyone get that? Neo spits it out.

"It's not me, it's everyone else in my life that's fucked up".

Trust me pajama boy, we all understand what you must be going through.

14 hours ago, Vambo said:

Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta”, "Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like "Gorilla Warfare," “300 Confirmed Kills” and “I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands.” Since its emergence in mid-2012, the copypasta has spawned a variety of spin-off stories, similar to the John Copypasta meme.

Origin

The copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to 4chan's /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

On May 24th, 2012, an anonymous user submitted a thread to the /pasta/[1] board, claiming he had created the original copypasta two to three years prior

So it was plagiarized?

Not

Even

Original

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Belligerence aside did you not send that?

That's what the Damn you Joe Biden thread was about. It doesn't matter what I say, you won't believe me anyhow even I said I didn't do it. What am I thinking, you people believe whatever you want whether there is any kind of truth to it or not, like "Massive voter fraud" , or telling me Ashley Babbitt was murdered as if it were FACT though the shooter was cleared. If you think I did it I must have did it, guilty until proven innocent. So whatever you're going to do get it over with because I'm done arguing with you drooling morons.

6yzwnz.gif