THE BROWNS BOARD

OK NFL fans   🏈  ▪︎WEEK 8 ▪︎ Sunday NFL games, BROWNS  play on MNF.  🏈 and the handy 506 maps !

mjp28

OK NFL fans   🏈   ▪︎ WEEK 8 ▪︎ Sunday NFL games  our Cleveland BROWNS  play on MNF.  🏈  506 maps.

So go everyone else today   -and-   GO BROWNS on  MNF.    Have funl

And from 506 Sports on Sunday  ★ WEEK 8 ★   early and late games.   And don't forget about the  NFL  Red Zone  thatj's where I'll be most of today.  

Time to catch up on emails and make a few phone calls.    See you later  !

Screenshot_2022-10-30_110822.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-30_110858.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to OK NFL fans   🏈   ▪︎ WEEK 8 ▪︎ Sunday NFL games  our Cleveland BROWNS  play on MNF.  🏈 & 506 maps.

So find the games that you like and discuss.

Or do like I do one TV on a main game and the other is on  NFL Red Zone  for all of your FL games scores.   Pizza at 2 pm   and watch football all day or ...... the perfect Sunday  !   Oh yeah.      :D    :wub:     :o      :blush:  

GO BROWNS Monday.   

......  edit add,  oh M-F are for doing other stuff. 

• mjp28 changed the title to OK NFL fans   🏈  ▪︎WEEK 8 ▪︎ Sunday NFL games, BROWNS  play on MNF.  🏈 and the handy 506 maps !

Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia on CBS,  may be my base game and flick to RZ.   Pittsburgh rookie quarterback got buried in initial possession. 

I can't believe where PHI is this year. 

would you not be em-bare-as$'d?

When Kirk Cousins can scramble into your end-zone from 20 yards away  🤨... lets see if Kyler Murray has it in him :) vikes 7-0

@tiamat63... watching mostly team secondary results..

it sure looks more simplified when teams just play 2 high safeties... pick when to jump a route (Bears) or attack running plays getting tackling angles    

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

OK NFL fans   🏈   ▪︎ WEEK 8 ▪︎ Sunday NFL games  our Cleveland BROWNS  play on MNF.  🏈  506 maps.

So go everyone else today   -and-   GO BROWNS on  MNF.    Have funl

This is a shit fuck football Sunday for me.

1 mother fucking early.game on cable; Fagboys and Bears. Who TF wants to see that?

The Steelers are getting clocked and I have to watch homosexuals.

Late games are San Fransucksko and the Titans. Two more homosexual contests.

This is worse than a bye week, which by the way, is also a homosexual day.

I could go to a sports bar but I don't feel like carrying a gun today. You cannot go anywhere in or near the city of Memphis without a gun on you. 

Too cold to fire the bike up, too.

So there, a totally fucked up Sunday. 

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

@tiamat63... watching mostly team secondary results..

it sure looks more simplified when teams just play 2 high safeties... pick when to jump a route (Bears) or attack running plays getting tackling angles    

I'm not entirely sure you're meaning here?  The coverages themselves are more simple? Or position assignments, say for CB's?

43 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not entirely sure you're meaning here?  The coverages themselves are more simple? Or position assignments, say for CB's?

today.. 2 high safety, trended CB position assignments to look fairly good.. Bears/Eagles/Pats/Titans     

7 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

today.. 2 high safety, trended CB position assignments to look fairly good.. Bears/Eagles/Pats/Titans     

I mean, two high tends to mean more cloud from corners, so the chances of them being far more aggressive underneath and being quick to run fits from the perimeter is more likely.    Case in point, go look up Rhonde' Barbers total career tackles.   Played his whole NFL time in that tampa 2.