THE BROWNS BOARD

jeff saturday hired as coach

syd

Colts' hiring of Jeff Saturday the 'most egregious thing I can ever remember happening in the NFL,' says former Browns OL Joe Thomas

https://sports.yahoo.com/colts-hiring-of-jeff-saturday-the-most-egregious-thing-i-can-ever-remember-happening-in-the-nfl-says-former-browns-ol-joe-thomas-165749000.html

• Thanks 1

In his press conference, Saturday mentioned that "players need to earn their jobs". 

The guy who has never coached at any capacity in the NFL, and has all of a 20-16 career head coach mark in high school football yet was given a NFL head coach job, said this.

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

Colts' hiring of Jeff Saturday the 'most egregious thing I can ever remember happening in the NFL,' says former Browns OL Joe Thomas

https://sports.yahoo.com/colts-hiring-of-jeff-saturday-the-most-egregious-thing-i-can-ever-remember-happening-in-the-nfl-says-former-browns-ol-joe-thomas-165749000.html

He's not wrong.... Hilarious... I wonder if Jimmy and Bob can hire each other... They have that special kind of stupid they seem to share...

The Colts have one of the highest win percentages this century.  Let’s not get carried away with this decision.

And For those not hired -guess what- life is not always fair.  The best and most qualified don’t always get the job.  

How many of us on here have answered to idiots in a job setting? 

Cowher is so close. 

If he actually thinks there's things that should be done by management which when they're not define an abuse of the power dynamic... There's exactly one solution: Unionize the coaches.

And here I thought monopolies were always a good thing because rich people are by definition beneficent!

On 11/15/2022 at 7:41 PM, Unsympathetic said:

Cowher is so close. 

If he actually thinks there's things that should be done by management which when they're not define an abuse of the power dynamic... There's exactly one solution: Unionize the coaches.

And here I thought monopolies were always a good thing because rich people are by definition beneficent!

Fuck Bill Cowher.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 3:12 PM, D Bone said:

Yes, he should have named Hue Jackson or Romeo Crennel who have a wealth of experience, AND check the NFL diversity box.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1